It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is theres a "draft thread" facility on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was just wondering if we are able to save draft threads here on ATS?

I ask this after having a rant over what appears to be yet another hoax on the Cryptozoology forum...(either the OP is the hoaxer, or he is a victim of a hoax)...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now as i have said there, IMO threads of that nature should either contain a picture in the original post, or they get binned. It would save a lot of forum space and members time.

However i can appreciate that a member may genuinely come on here and want to write thead, and add a picture later. They may indeed have the pics on another camera, or they can't upload them at that prices time.

So how about having somewhere they can get their initial excitement out in a saved draft post, then add the pic later and then post the full complete thread when it's done?

I like the excitement factor in a members post if they first see something, but i feel that can be lost if they are forced to post much later if they are waiting for pics.

I'm not sure if this can be done, but it's just a suggestion.

Also, when i see the size of some of the huge threads here, where members put a lot of work into there posts, it must be nice to have the option to save it and come back to it?

Thanks,

CX.

[edit on 31/5/09 by CX]

[edit on 31/5/09 by CX]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

There used to be, but I always use Microsoft Word. I haven't been over to the Cyrpto forum in some time though, so I can't comment on what is going on there.

new topics

join