It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My cousin, Eustace, who lives in Scotland, emailed me last night. He told me he was walking his pet terrier along the waterside of the Loch. Out of nowhere, this large serpent creature emerged and actually stood out of the water. I was amazed to hear this. But here is what made me believe him about this: He took a picture with his cell phone. He is downloading it and sending it to me very shortly. Anyways, his dog got so spooked he broke the leash and temporarily ran off. The "creature" stayed out fo the water for only 30 seconds or so, then it bellowed and went under.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

PICTURE NOW...!!!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Double post. Oops.

[edit on 5/29/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Looooove.
I love how it comes totally out of the water, that's happened in a ton of sightings. It's either reptilian or amphibious, or a lobe-finned fish. I love Nessie. Love it/him/her.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just spoke with him. He said they were grainy but he has equipment to somewhat clarify them.
This is pretty exciting to have a relative to see such a legend!
reply to post by chapter29

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wheres the picture! Come on I am not saying your lying but we need pictures

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I understand your frustration. I am frustrated as well, but I know Eustace and he is not being caddy or lying. He is a herpatologist at the local college and reptiles is all he studies.

reply to post by scoopyjon

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"Eustace"... now I know he's up in Scotland but come on....

We Brits are known for our wicked sense of humour.

If he truly has a picture then I shall humbly apologise, otherwise I am currently thinking that he is pulling your leg and getting a real kick out of it too.

I hope it isn't a joke, though. It would be rather grand to actually see a pic of the old girl!

Question: Why does he need to clear it up before sending it over to you? Can't he just send it, you post it and our fellow ATS experts can work on the genuine article. (this is what makes me pause and think he's having a laugh at your expense)

Just a thought.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Another you will have to wait for the picture thread...why not make the thread when you actually have the picture?

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I agree that he should have had the picture first before starting this thread. Then, and only then would he have been applauded for adding to the positive side of the ledger as far as Loch Ness goes. We need real claims. Not claims that are unsubstantiated. When his cousin has actually sent the picture and he posts it will my mind be open to the possibility that was he has said is true. Until then, I will reserve judgement.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
1. Sometimes people don't have cameras accessible during sightings. It's when they snap 100 perfect pictures that there's an issue.
2. A cryptozoology thread, in my opinion, does not require image evidence. Especially in such a common topic as Loch Ness. But that's also my opinion and is atypical.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I love Nessie, ever since I was a kid.

I hope the pictures come through. I'm super stoked to see them!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
oops, double post.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Heatburger]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I hope we get to see a good picture..
all i've been seein is just a head there or a tail there, hard-to-believe-evidence
anyway cant wait for the pic

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

1. But, this person did have a camera, and said he took a picture.

2. This thread does need to have the picture posted since it was stated there was a picture and it was coming..... else it would be considered "hype".

To add.... I would rather see the "grainy" image than an enhanced version. We can enhance a picture ourselves, the non-edited version would bare more credence than one that has been ran through photoshop.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Jeez people! Give the guy a chance!!! Why does everyone here hassle anyone who has something to say. Just wait and see what he posts. It wont kill you to be patient...sigh.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I appreciate your support from those who wish to dispell everything. My computer has been down a bit today, so I do apologize for the brief delay. I left Eustace a message to go ahead and send the "grainy" photograph. This is really exciting for me. I have never.

reply to post by swinggal

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'd be delayed sending a photo as well if it had been me.

I'd first want to clean the lumps out of my shorts.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Exactly. Imagine if you saw say a "unicorn" and actually took a picture of it. Whether it be grainy or not, I would be looking at it all day without first sharing it...but with Eustace studying the decendents of whatever Loch Ness is, I find it pretty convincing and neat.

reply to post by dooper

CX

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing the pic, i have spent time up at the loch and talking with people who know it well, it's a fascinating place monster or no monster.

I would love to see something proved to be living there, but i doubt it.

I know this though, i would royaly fill my pants if something came out of the water in front of me lol. Forget getting my camera, i'd be looking for some new shorts!

I say give the guy a chance too, sounds genuine enough, and if not theres a learning curve in it for him....don;t hoaxers get an instant ban on ATS?

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join