It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

rough translation from google:

Deeply understand the skepticism and mistrust surrounding these images and I can not but be in total agreement with people crying out, rightly, the specific references and evidence. I know it seems a joke, a mockery, but it is not. At all. It is not my intention to mislead anyone, but still I have not permission to reveal more at the time. The "Mystery", and dictated only by the choices of opportunity, times and situations that you must realize. The secrecy prevents me. Since I came across this story I tried to be authoritative opinions of qualified persons (experts or geologists image) and finally, last week, I submitted pictures to the MUFON.
I am waiting for a thorough examination on all material sent to be submitted to the attention of experts and geologists of images and I hope that as soon as they arrive responses, as I have been assured by head of MUFON. When the truth will come out, great credit you will also have to ABOVE TOP SECRET.
I apologize for not having answered the mail "U2U" of other participants in this Thread but I discovered this opportunity to exchange only yesterday late at night. Now I hope to respond if I can, to some questions.
I ask you a courtesy: Because my little knowledge of this topic you could translate for everyone else?
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Thank you very much for the translation rogerstigers! If I could star you twice I would.

Taymour, What you are saying implies that someone has requested your legal counsel in reguards to your "proof". Am I correct in this assumption? If so, can we expect more, possibly better evidence to be revealed?

ATS, do we have a geologist out there??? If so, would you be so kind as to look at the pictures that Taymour wants inspected?

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
I viewed the pics. Hard to tell what they are - mountain ranges, rock formations, shots from a probe to another planet sent by NASA. Half of them are out of focus and some appear to be highlighted with color after the pic was taken. None of them show anything of real interest. But then I haven't read his story.

i agree...this just shows something that appears to be rocks....buildings? no way...maybe if you closed one eye, squinted the other one, and looked through rose colored glasses, you could imagine some sort of building. this type of stuff is, (like my son says) lame. i'd have an easier time showing coffee stains on my desk that look like crop circles.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
I viewed the pics. Hard to tell what they are - mountain ranges, rock formations, shots from a probe to another planet sent by NASA. Half of them are out of focus and some appear to be highlighted with color after the pic was taken. None of them show anything of real interest. But then I haven't read his story.

You mean you guys don't see the raised " building " like structures ?

You can't see them in the first pic until you look at the closeup one....Once you see them, go back a look at first pic and then they should reveal themselves.......

I look at pictures differently now because of some altering I have seen.

It's like staring at one of those pictures that just looks like repeating patterns and then after looking at it long enough you finally see the "scooner"......

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Thanks! Thanks for the translation there rogerstigers, although I am still worried about the whole "legal issues" he keeps talking about. Maybe he has something, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he is hoaxing or maybe he is the victim of a hoax or disinformation. There are some interesting features in that video and I am truly interested in the Planetoid chart shown in the video. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Again thanks and nice work.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
lol, thanks guys, but all I did was use that handy new feature of IE8 to jump the text over to Google Translate.

I agree about the hesitation. If the guy is not hoaxing, but worried about "legal matters" and verification matters, then send us the stuff anonymously. If he is truely altruistic about this, he won't care about getting credit, just getting the word out.

As for the pictures of rocks, well, honestly, with no scale on it, I might as well be looking at closeups of beach sand with false colors. I can't tall anything from those pics that cannot be easily explained away with matrixing. It would also help to have exact lat/long coordinates for the items (lunar lat/long, of course) or at least some method of locating the items ourselves on the master images from NASA.

I want to believe, but you gotta show me something I can validate.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

lol, thanks guys, but all I did was use that handy new feature of IE8 to jump the text over to Google Translate.

Don't sell yourself short. You may have done nothing hard to translate but you took the time to be the first to do it and thus were the one who created a vital link in this case. Hell technology today makes EVERYTHING easy,lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Ha! Good 1, well then I applaud your superior googleing (is that a word). I was hoping you spoke Italian to see if his sentances were formed in such a way to prove it was he was fluent, to add a bit of credibility I guess.

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
After multiple anti-climatic threads.

After supporting OP's with 100,000 + points, only to see then banned for hoaxing.

After seeing initially-compelling videos, only to establish that they are CGI.

After trusting individuals and giving them the benefit of the doubt, only to discover they are not worthy of the trust given......

I know this is based on nothing more than cynicism, but I'm throwing my lot in with the rest of the cynics, and declaring this thread a waste of energy by talented, intelligent, people.

Please prove my cynicism wrong Taymour. I will only be too pleased to say I was wrong!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I am waiting for a thorough examination on all material sent to be submitted to the attention of experts and geologists of images and I hope that as soon as they arrive responses

Taymour,
I have aquired the attention of a geo-tech firm close to where I live. I would like to present them with the images you want looked at, but I would like you to specify which pictures exactly, since the ones I have seen were pulled from another thread. Additionally, I will have to tell them what the image is supposedly of. I cannot just say "look at this and tell me what you think". I must provide some information as to what I want examined.

Thanks
-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
After multiple anti-climatic threads.

After supporting OP's with 100,000 + points, only to see then banned for hoaxing.

After seeing initially-compelling videos, only to establish that they are CGI.

After trusting individuals and giving them the benefit of the doubt, only to discover they are not worthy of the trust given......

I know this is based on nothing more than cynicism, but I'm throwing my lot in with the rest of the cynics, and declaring this thread a waste of energy by talented, intelligent, people.

Please prove my cynicism wrong Taymour. I will only be too pleased to say I was wrong!

Hi Mckyle,
No. You are not cynic guy. Your questions are rights! I do the same. I understand your skepticism and I know that is too big story to believe, and you have my comprehention, but it is all true. I cannot give others information in this moment. Not yet...
As I said, I wait the MUFON response about the material that I've deliveried last week.
This "business", I know, may be a great problem for me... BUT...
Now you know me, and this is my best Life Insurance...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This thread makes me wish it was possible to give negative flags and stars.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

So when can we expect a full disclosure from you my friend? You have a lot of skilled members watching and trying to help you here. Can you at least provide some information on what Planetoid the pictures were from?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Taymor you have no idea how much i really do hope you and this information you have is legit. I really do hope so. I will be watching.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

I am waiting for a thorough examination on all material sent to be submitted to the attention of experts and geologists of images and I hope that as soon as they arrive responses

Taymour,
I have aquired the attention of a geo-tech firm close to where I live. I would like to present them with the images you want looked at, but I would like you to specify which pictures exactly, since the ones I have seen were pulled from another thread. Additionally, I will have to tell them what the image is supposedly of. I cannot just say "look at this and tell me what you think". I must provide some information as to what I want examined.

Thanks
-E-

Hi MysterE, and thanks for all.
I could give you some images, but first of all I want know who are those skilled people geo-tech and in what Agency they work.
As you can immagine I would give this material to very seriuos people that could analyze deeply and examine the image.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman
This thread makes me wish it was possible to give negative flags and stars.

Big words from someone with 6 stars and 0 flags

Peace
-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Cut the crap!

You have offered nothing but lies and bulls###.

The email address that is supposedly yours doesn't work.

Your 'evidence' is pathetic.

Any lawyer worth their salt would have contacted mufon DIRECT, not post up some pre-typed garbage, they also would contact a geologist DIRECT to find out information.

It is painfully clear that you are trying to perpetrate some elaborate hoax and I gotta say, you're doing a piss poor job at it.

So I say again

CUT THE CRAP!

[edit on 1/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterEBig words from someone with 6 stars and 0 flags

Not that I would mind getting negative flags and stars myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hi MysterE, and thanks for all.
I could give you some images, but first of all I want know who are those skilled people geo-tech and in what Agency they work.
As you can immagine I would give this material to very seriuos people that could analyze deeply and examine the image.
Thanks.

I will U2U you the name of the person I will present this to (assuming it is something worth presenting), but I will not send the name of his employer without his permission.

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Taymour

So when can we expect a full disclosure from you my friend? You have a lot of skilled members watching and trying to help you here. Can you at least provide some information on what Planetoid the pictures were from?

Hi jkrog,
I know and thanks all of you.
Yes. Full discosure, when all the mosaic's tesseras goes in the right place.
I know the planetoid. My "friend" gave me all the right informations.
Apologize me if I can't give others information but now I want only submit the images at skilled people to prove the genuineness.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join