It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The email address that is supposedly yours doesn't work.

WHY my email doesn't work? It is true? Could you give me in U2U "my" email?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Can you tell us the Planetoid? Is it Pluto?

So it IS a Planetoid right?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Maybe it is Nibiru? This is interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

This is the email chadwicks is referenceing
[email protected]

-E-

[edit on 1-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Gentile avvocato Di Bello, stamattina ho provato a chiamarLa al numero riportato qui ma squillava a vuoto, e l'indirizzo email non funziona. L'identità del Suo cliente non è assolutamente rilevante per noi, ma avere la certezza che Lei è veramente l'avvocato Antonio Di Bello di Bari è di importanza estrema: finchè non ne avremo la certezza, abbiamo teoricamente a che fare con un anonimo, e conseguentemente le Sue affermazioni non potrebbero essere prese molto sul serio: tutto questo a Sua stessa
tutela, ovviamente. Come Lei sa, chiunque può affermare di essere chiunque, sul web. A noi basterebbe avere una prova che dimostri la Sua identità, NON Le chiedo di postare dati personali qua, ma di mettermi in condizione di verificare la Sua identità. Riguardo le immagini, personalmente non comprendo come condividerLe rappresenti un rischio, dal momento che ha reso oramai di pubblico dominio il suo nome: cosa cambia il solo postare qualche link? Le chiedo, infine, di non sottovalutare le capacità dei membri di
AboveTopSecret.com: MOLTE evidenze pubblicate sul sito web del MUFON hanno trovato una spiegazione QUA, molte:
condividere l'originale ci dimostra che le foto non sono false e ci dà l'opportunità di trovare, ove possibile, altri scatti provenienti dalla stessa area: QUESTO è ciò che qualunque analista serio, sia esso geologo o meno non importa, le chiederà: condividere l'origine dei files.
Se non Le chiederanno di dire da dove le ha prese, allora non sono abbastanza seri, mi creda. Le faccio i
miei migliori auguri.

Rough translation:
Dear Lawyer, this morning I tried to call the number listed [url=http://asia.webstudioitalia.net/portal_ordavvbari/alboregistro/report.asp?matricola=980]here[/ url]
but it rang in vain: and that email address no longer works. The identity of your client is not relevant at all to us, but to make sure that You are truly the lawyer Antonio Di Bello from Bari is of extreme importance: until we have that certainty, we are dealing with some anonymous, and therefore his statements could not be taken very seriously: all of this at your own protection. As you know, anyone can claim to be anyone on the web. We just need some evidence that proves your identity, I ask you to DON'T to post personal information here, but to put me (or site owners, or some moderators) in condition to verify your identity.
About the images, I personally do'n understand how to share them can represent some danger for you or your
client, since your name is now known worldwide: what exactly would change to just post some links?
I kindly ask you, finally, do not underestimate the abilities of ATSers: MANY evidence published on MUFON
website have been explained HERE: to share the original would prove that the photos are not fake and would give to us the opportunity to find, IF possible, more shots from the same area: this is what any serious analyst, no matter whether he's geologist or not, will do: to ask you to share of the source of the files. If he won't ask you for the sources, then he's not serious enough, please believe me. Best wishes.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Excellent work internos trying to get to the bottom of this. I must agree with everything you said my friend.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by Taymour

This is the email chadwicks is referenceing
[email protected]

-E-

This is my old email...
I feared the worst! (internet MIB)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by Taymour

Taymour, as you can see i've found a reference to an italian lawyer from bari, Antonio Di Bello:
Link # 1
Link # 2

it would be important, if this is not you, to clarify it as soon as possible, in order to don't involve irrelevant people to the case. If that is you, i can contact you via email, i'm from Italy.

It was here that we got the email address from Link #2

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

CHIAMAMI ORA!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour

CHIAMAMI ORA!

IT CALLS TO ME NOW! ???

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Taymour IS Antonio Di Bello, Lawyer from Bari, italy.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Taymour IS Antonio Di Bello, Lawyer from Bari, italy.

w00t!

I figure I can trust you, and you've phoned him - so all seems well for now!

Now onto getting information and having it presented to our trusted experts if Taymour is happy with that.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Okay.......Well now we have that out of the way.

I am wanting to see if Taymour will at least disclose the location and name of the Planetoid to us. Also I am anxious to hear a more in depth reason as to why he can not disclose this information anymore? What are you waiting for? You do realize it is more dangerous to hold on to it right?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
LOL, I've been lurking on this thread and waiting for a real break through this whole time. Seems the time has finally arrived!

Regards,

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There is nothing to this. Think about the situation and the time reported. Think about the facts or lack there of.

There is nothing to this.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm hoping internos, jkrog08 and Taymour are all working out the details and can give us something to go on soon.

I'm happy to wait though - these guys know how to be thorough and secure ( I hope)

-m0r

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My guess is after internos proved identity the three amigo's are hot on the trail with this one .. if what he says is true..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Sorry for my belated reply, m0r1arty: yes, i've called a number that is on the national registry of Lawyers: and Taymour was the guy who answered, no doubts about it, he was waiting for my phone call.

In my opinion, in order to be as "soft" as we can, we could ask for the source of one image (to start, we don't need to hurry): but i don't wan't to decide which one. I'd prefer to see what's the most interesting one in your (all) opinions:
there are two videos:

www.metacafe.com...
www.metacafe.com...

and the screen captures that can be downloaded here (courtesy of D0MiNAT0R 1OOO) come straight from them, so they are already lossy compressed images.
For example, i'd like to see a better shot of this one
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/2823f5c3c10bdd11.png[/atsimg]
but it's just an opinion, besides it isn't clear if what we have already watched shows all the available evidences. If what i've been watching so far is all that we have, then I wouldn't be that optimistic, but if there's some more stuff, then we should be so patient to wait and see what Antonio will come with or, alternatively to carry on

[edit on 1/6/2009 by internos]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I'm hoping internos, jkrog08 and Taymour are all working out the details and can give us something to go on soon.

I'm happy to wait though - these guys know how to be thorough and secure ( I hope)

-m0r

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
My guess is after internos proved identity the three amigo's are hot on the trail with this one .. if what he says is true..

Wheres the love for the OP?! Just kidding, internos, and jkrog08, you two have been great. You are both an asset to ATS. And Taymour, you may prove to be a valuable asset as well. But that remains to be seen!

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The one internos posted probably peaked my interest the most, but I also found these 2 to be fairly 'weird':

Pyramid/tower:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d511ba64596.png[/atsimg]

Gingerbread man:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8d554602436.png[/atsimg]

Though I'm not very good at this stuff, the first looks to be a pyramidial-esque structure, and the second is blatently a giant gingerbread man - I've always thought Shrek had some real life value to it. But, of all, I would say internos' post would be where my curiosity lies.

*And good job getting this investigated MysterE. Whether or not it's real... isn't that what this site iis so famous for? I guess that's why I hang around, anyway.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by shanerz]

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join