It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lucifer wil protect you from harm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Lucifer, the Roman god, adapted from the Greek god known as Phosphorous (meaning 'light'). Is this who you refer to? If so, then there must also be other gods and goddesses out there that could protect us as well, no?

or were you referring to the Christian adaption? That one is far behind schedule...

agreed..nut i wouldnt call them gods, more like appointed by time, or nature? such as the angels/aliens paradox. by extrapolation, Lucifer is the first murderer as he caused according to mythos, the human species to fall to shame which caused subsequenly cain the second murderer who killed his brother out of spite and jealousy. So this resonates today with genetics, mind manipulation and the possibility of alien species. If satan/lucifer are aliens usiing technology to imlant events to alter our timeline, or what have you. It makes sense that in our time, a man possessed by the intent to deceive and subsequently enslave or harm could be real, and has been exampled before plenty of times, except the world, being connected would give him world powers. And we have all heard the old addage "scum rises to the top"? There was a reason Im sure while Christ suffered 40 days and 40 nights in a desert hallucinating the struggle inside himself and all of us, why he denied satan the pleasure of being his kingdom overseer in being offered any part of the world. Jesus was going to be reborn in this end time, and he knew it because I think, good aliens told him or showed him.

thats my reasoning.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenaV
reply to post by mastermind77

Wow! You got demons giving you words and making you talk the lies Satan gives u?? He may be your boss ok, but if you are lying, stealing, and doing other bad things to other people, he is your boss for truth! The only reason he hasn't tortured or killed you yet, GOD hasn't given him permission to do so. Just remember, if you leave this earth with still hanging out with evil, you'll find out the truth. He must have let you talk like that so other people would give you the truth...best warning anyone ever got. Hope you can pry yourself away from the devil. You can only do that but go to GOD. I'll say a prayer for you...

Word of the day: SARCASM (DING DING DING)

Its not demons, ive overcome them. Also satan is well behind me daily. And i pray daily to Actual Reality God to open the worlds head and force the inner eye to real truth, not human contrived, emotion driven or temporal reality truths, but the universal truths. Thats all we need. Not saying i have the full real truth either, i just see that there are unresolved separations in society thanks to melding realities and then confusion brain thought patterns, causing society to be separated needlessly i think. Causing what we term as crimes or discontentments.

does that help?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
When it comes to Lucifer, evil is subjective. Portrayed through the writings of men. Men who worship a "Loving" God who takes joy in bringing misery upon all who walk this Earth. So, is Lucifer really evil? Perhaps Lucifer defied God because he could see the wrongs that God took joy in exercising. Perhaps Lucifer fell because he wanted true love. Perhaps Lucifer saw the truth and true light. Defying a God who is allegedly all-loving, yet hateful enough to cast one of his most cherished from his side. Perhaps words and texts have been twisted over the ages to portray the good guy as the bad guy, mirroring a familiar trait of the Human Condition. After all, when we don't agree with something, we turn to hate and anti-truths to justify a means to an end. Just perhaps...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
When it comes to Lucifer, evil is subjective. Portrayed through the writings of men. Men who worship a "Loving" God who takes joy in bringing misery upon all who walk this Earth. So, is Lucifer really evil? Perhaps Lucifer defied God because he could see the wrongs that God took joy in exercising. Perhaps Lucifer fell because he wanted true love. Perhaps Lucifer saw the truth and true light. Defying a God who is allegedly all-loving, yet hateful enough to cast one of his most cherished from his side. Perhaps words and texts have been twisted over the ages to portray the good guy as the bad guy, mirroring a familiar trait of the Human Condition. After all, when we don't agree with something, we turn to hate and anti-truths to justify a means to an end. Just perhaps...

i see it more as a difference between someone who has lived a life termed heathenistic or sinful, meaning they have no guilt or constraint for killing or raping or pillaging..

And then over time realise they can play two sides of the coin because of a human disguise. Whilst another sees that farming, and raising a family in peace is a melding of all creatures intentions, and follows natures path. Then there is the lonely and those who have lost or naturally not given to lifes fruits, do we allow them to medicate themselves into absentia from the pains they receive by tolerance of knowing nature and getting a handle on ourselves collectively. many could never do this due to stubborn hearts and indoctrination and fear. And they will in turn i think start the wars and cause the troubles because of malice and immaturity.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Since lucifer is a Latin word and/or name/title, here is the

Peter: "Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris"

In English:
"And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts."

Jesus: "ego Iesus misi angelum meum testificari vobis haec in ecclesiis ego sum radix et genus David stella splendida et matutina"

In English:
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Hence, Jesus is the Morning Star, or Lucifer, and he brings forth the Morning Star, Lucifer, and he gives it to him who is victorius, who overcomes, his one and only Son. Of whom Jesus says: "He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. "

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Judging by the responses you have received, I would sya this thread becomes a BTS' item in a quickster.

I was going to say this thread was dark-sided, but I now see that no one is taking it seriously.

My friend had a daymare in college, he said 3 vampires showed up in his room, out of a black diamond, and said to him if more people loved Satan maybe the devil wouldn't be so bad. Creepy.

I think experience or lack there of with this kind of subject makes the difference.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon

I have read about this POV and it make sense once you think about it. We only see Lucifer as being bad because that's what religion has been ramming down our throat since forever.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Satan will give you whatever you want - and he will convince you that he will protect you as well.

He knows that he only has a short amount of time before Jesus returns and he has free reign to draw in as many people as he can before then.

He won't appear as a dark angel or a devil dressed in red - that would defeat his very purpose. He can, and will, appear as an angel of light so that you are easier deceived.

This coming battle has been brewing for thousands of years - and it's coming down to the wire soon. People will have to choose who they are going to serve - Satan or Jesus.

Choose wisely, ATS'ers, choose wisely.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Eight

Please don't be misled, Eight - mankind is who created all of the religions. God, nor Jesus, had nothing to do with that.

So don't let "man" ruin your eternal salvation.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If you want to see pure evil just look in the mirror for humans have been predators a lot longer than they have been moral and intelligent race.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Jesus is his own morning star, the bible references both as riders on white horses. Its just one has true prosperity for mankind and the other deception and enslavement then destruction.

Also in prophecy they work differently so Im arguing that the bible has been messed with somewhere and theres a massive deceptiion even inside the bible. THe end line lets us know who may have messed with the bible.

"King James: Revelation 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:"

Now Lucifer is merely a name given to a spirit, a ghost, a whisp that can by prophecy manifest himself with the aura of a savior. Subsequently deceiving a majority of the world. Eerily Obamas campaign did cause the world to fall in love with him, and with the youtube videos of reversed speech implying a satanic formation of some kind around Obama, i have only one deduction. That the world because of a disdain out of their own created failures for Godhead and truth, in denial just as the elites want them, easy and maliable, they will side with the satanists who are playing sides and and receive the mark of the beast by not only being chipped but paying into the system that claims one thing, and plans another if you resist.

Its an obsurd world humanity has allowed for too long. When will the sanity return and normalcy be defined as irrelevant?

Now lucifer an angel of light, has wisdom and shares it with christ in the end of days as one lives a "christ-like" life experiencing what christ is, yet failing, as Christ will likely be on a similar zodiac path yet be occluded by lucifer in man, using star sign energy to mask himself in human form, or come in a sly star sign jesus will suffer what lucifers energies falsly put upon him, causing people to be disinterested and mistake his identity. Lucifer will be well disguised as not a ass or idiot like christ will return as-the fool tarot?, causing the world to go initially to lucifer i think out of sheer adulation purposes. Hooray for me, "I feel good..ooh" will be repeated by ignorant mouths everywhere. Because as prophecied, people think they have it, but they lack true heart. Not everyone, just alot.

true peace is a heart beat away.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

Please don't be misled, Eight - mankind is who created all of the religions. God, nor Jesus, had nothing to do with that.

So don't let "man" ruin your eternal salvation.

You are correct.

We have a pragmatic need to fulfill our idea of God and Satan; so we have posited a deity, or deities, in order to fulfill this need. In doing so we find meaning and value in life.

Man is the only animal that worships so whether or not one accepts the biblical teaching, it is clear that deities are a product of humankind's creative imagination

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

My belief is that Lucifer has rule of this earth right now, and that is why there is so much evil in the world. He is the ultimate liar and can easily entrap people.

When the final showdown comes, he will be overthrown by Jesus.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I agree with you on that.

Its everywhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
I fail to see why the Devil would want to kill anyone. He certainly doesn't have the history of people-killing, as far as the Bible is concerned.

And associating Satan with the NWO is a strange thing, in my mind, because Satan is a rebel. If you have to connect religion to conspiracy, then would it not make more sense to assume the tyrannical, genocidal God and his followers were more likely to orchestrate this kind of world-domination scheme?

Strangely enough, Satan has only ever said "think for yourself, do not worship a tyrant".

Eloquently and clearly put. I often wonder if those who espouse the bible so ferverently have ever sat down and read it with a critical and unbiased eye.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

My belief is that Lucifer has rule of this earth right now, and that is why there is so much evil in the world. He is the ultimate liar and can easily entrap people.

When the final showdown comes, he will be overthrown by Jesus.

what do you call daily harrassment, remote mind control, oppressive governments or militaries. Unjust laws. Manipulation, swindles, foreign powers claiming dictatorial power through the UN, insane people who have no real soul.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lucifer is not here to protect you, he is here to test you!

Lucifer does not protect, Knowledge protects!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join