It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lucifer wil protect you from harm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The title is prolific i know, and i dont think that way. Yet i see things in "the world" as that way. Our master is not our fellow man. Its a beastial form. And while it presents a facade to my eye which without dynamic thought, i would likely buy into in life.

Obviously we have more here at play than just humanity. The war in heaven? Woe to earth etc etc.. from revelation??

Hope not. Perhaps theres a solution to end the madness. Without backing ourselves into a wall? Granted my assumptions based on what i see from events, and my own belief in ETs and energy and magnatism life forms. These i believe exist and we are ted to them biologicly.

Im just saying that it at some point becomes obvious that we and our collective egos are completely on our own faces. Living the way we are. I think simple and new direction of collectivity minus isms or atics or any bad invention, we should rather simply follow the source to its destination. and artisticly see what springs forth. But always keeping with principle and respect over imposition or fear mongering.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Who is this "lucifer" and where can I meet this guy? Also, what will he protect me from? I'm not getting it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
your mind is clouded young jedi. lucifer will kill you and everybody you love.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
way to miss the point of the post..did you even read. i object to modern thought on the basis I see a deception, either contrived by self or implanted.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The luciferian man proactively protects himself. He does not seek protection from anyone else unless it is absolutely necessary for his survival.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Judging by the responses you have received, I would sya this thread becomes a BTS' item in a quickster.

I was going to say this thread was dark-sided, but I now see that no one is taking it seriously.

My friend had a daymare in college, he said 3 vampires showed up in his room, out of a black diamond, and said to him if more people loved Satan maybe the devil wouldn't be so bad. Creepy.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am Christian but you are correct.

Once the NWO is in full swing we will be ruled by the Anti-Christ/Lucifer/Satan (same dude) all those that will accept his mark will be saved from harm but only for 3 and 1/2 years.

Then all those who worship the beast will have all of Gods wrath poured upon them. There will be nothing like it.

So you should actually say "Protection for a few year" about half way through the 7 year tribulation.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
by lucifer i mean evil, meaning one who says one thing one day whether its giving you the world or just a piece, and does another the next like force you to slavery in a factory in exchange for such a gift. and it affects everyone because they dont listen, think or care to the reason inside calling through nature. thats also whats implied.. but cool...good for you all-happy golfing or whatever you like to do on a weekend...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I understand what you're trying to say OP , and I agree but unfortunately the majority do not think in underlying terms ..... after all , you know what occam's razor says

good post though , most ppl need to change their 'deny ignorance' logo to one that says 'ignorance is bliss' since thats what they really want but are too blind to realize.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by EliteLegends]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by EliteLegends]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lucifer, the Roman god, adapted from the Greek god known as Phosphorous (meaning 'light'). Is this who you refer to? If so, then there must also be other gods and goddesses out there that could protect us as well, no?

or were you referring to the Christian adaption? That one is far behind schedule...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

lucifer wil protect you from harm

But will he teach you to spell?

In the mean time get the book *Meeting the Shadow* by Zweig and Abrams. You might like it

[edit on 30-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i agree, i think alot of Lucifer worshipers believe that they will be protected

i also believe that a lot of them believe that Lucifer will continue granting them great wealth, power, etc.

However like pointed out above, i firmly believe that also this gig will come to an end soon, and they will pay the ultimate price for their selfish greed.

So i am not very worried, if they are being protected by a Lucifer than I am being protected by God. So i guess that means I win.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"You are now well.
But don't sin anymore or something worse might happen to you."
- Jesus

That might be the best advice.

From the incident at Bethesda where an angel would appear
at some specified time and the first to jump into the pool
was cured of their aliment.

So there was one that was too slow to jump in and Jesus cured him.
He just said:
"Pick up your mat and walk!"
- Jesus

The guy was sitting on a mat.
Then he said the:
"You are now well.
But don't sin anymore or something worse might happen to you."
- Jesus

ED: Duh, in other words nothing protects like Jesus.

[edit on 5/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i read your OP, unlike others in this thread ... it was interesting, i'm not really seeing the connections that you're trying to make though.

it will never cease to amaze me the amount of ATSer's who reply blindly to a thread based on the title.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Prometheus an old society.

Follow the links.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Wow! You got demons giving you words and making you talk the lies Satan gives u?? He may be your boss ok, but if you are lying, stealing, and doing other bad things to other people, he is your boss for truth! The only reason he hasn't tortured or killed you yet, GOD hasn't given him permission to do so. Just remember, if you leave this earth with still hanging out with evil, you'll find out the truth. He must have let you talk like that so other people would give you the truth...best warning anyone ever got. Hope you can pry yourself away from the devil. You can only do that but go to GOD. I'll say a prayer for you...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I fail to see why the Devil would want to kill anyone. He certainly doesn't have the history of people-killing, as far as the Bible is concerned.

And associating Satan with the NWO is a strange thing, in my mind, because Satan is a rebel. If you have to connect religion to conspiracy, then would it not make more sense to assume the tyrannical, genocidal God and his followers were more likely to orchestrate this kind of world-domination scheme?

Strangely enough, Satan has only ever said "think for yourself, do not worship a tyrant".

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenaV

Is that whole post a joke?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Sit on the fence is the key your making out huh?

Whoever fear mongered??

Damn, dont ignore what you are finding chief is all I can say in terms of ignorance.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

Satan isn't a rebel, also Satan is not Lucifer.

Satan job is to be the adversary, to prove humanity isn't worthy of the position they were given, that's the task he was given and continues to do, doing a pretty good job as well, though we don't make it hard for him.

Lucifer has become many things, who knows what the entity that terms itself Lucifer is in the modern age, probably very influential and very crazy, given all the conflicting views of itself that mankind attempt to pin on it.

If you want to be safe raise your own level. don't put your faith in the hands of anything other than your own power, which is substantial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join