It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier's UFO Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't think this has been posted here yet, but if it has then
sorry.

It is a pretty awesome picture of lightning and something else. I can't tell what it is and thought you all might be able to give some input on the photo.

Aerosphere reader Avi Levy, a former soldier in the Israeli Defense Force, or IDF, sent us this intriguing picture of what he claims is a UFO.
The picture was taken at night, from the ground, and Levi says many others saw what appears to be lightning striking an ellipse-shaped object hovering overhead.
Israeli UFO Photo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/277cd4527936.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sky critter feeding off the plasma from the lightning.

I wonder if it was there before and after the strike, that would tell us if it is just some anomaly created by the lightning.

[edit on 30/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

obviously a weather balloon that traps ball lightning...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I thought the similiar thing. It looks so much like what I would envision a massive amount of plasma to look like.

That would be a massive anomoly!

Apparently a few of the soldiers saw it, but it's not clear when they saw it. They noted that there was electrical interference with their radios.

edit for grammar

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's a cloaked ship, most likely a reconnaisance vessel, monitoring goings-on in the region, after announcement of the commitment to build the 3rd temple of Jerusalem.

The outline is generated by the vessel's sheilds dissipating the energy of the lightning strike as plasma. It appears brighter near the edges because of the longer line of sight through the ionization.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the perfectly circular object around mid-center of the anamoly?

Is it in the background?

Am I seeing things?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I personally don't see anything in the picture to determine size from. This could easily have come from a microscope as from a telescope.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What an interesting, eerie picture. Could be lightening hitting a cloaked ship like a poster above said

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The USS Enterprise has dropped out of Federation Space again. Jim's bedding this week's female ornament whilst Scotty somehow manages to reroute power from the ship's shields through the matter/anti-matter buffers. Warp coils weren't designed for this! He's doing all he can, but a Klingon Warbird is probably on their tail. If they don't make it back to Federation Space, the Klingons could affect the timelines and effectively prevent the Federation from forming. I think we all know what that could mean

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Nice picture. However by its quality - it is probably from digital camera/cellular. And radio plus other electrical stuff was dead because of lightnings. Hmmm?
I might be wrong in "digital" assumption, but other cameras use bateries too.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Water on the cam lends, rain hit it on an angle.

nice shot of the lightning......

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That is so Tesla dirigible torpedo struck by lightning.
Guess they made a few of them.

According to Tesla his craft would be impervious to weather
and so he was right, steadied by the momentum of
space and not like an air floater balloon.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/277cd4527936.jpg[/atsimg]

Between the 'Lightning' and the 'Pin', I'd say we have a Strike...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e8b83a7097e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Notice how the lighting has created a huge perfect square box. Look at the lightish, bluish, greenish color and you can see a huge rectangular box. I also agree that there appears to be something in the middle of that huge object. Scientist are currently working on a cloaking device using cold plasma of some sort. Could this be some sort of cloaking device? hmmmm

new topics

top topics

join