It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Infiltrated?...By the Taliban, Extreme Muslims, and Communists!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
THE RULES

You may ask about details but you must believe without question:

1) The US government had prior knowledge and was involved in the planning of 9/11

2) The world would be paradise were it not for the US government and it's agencies CIA, FBI, Mossad

3) Every single word from MSM is a lie - even the weather report

4) All current economic despair has been planned and executed by the NWO and it's Zionist banker agents

5) Dick Cheney is Satan incarnate

6) The Holocaust was a staged event to get sympathy for Zionists

7) Aliens were held in Area 51 by the US military being forced to provide technological breakthroughs for insider US corporations

8) Freemasons have controlled civilization since the Pharaohs

9) The Bilberberg Club meet annually to decide on how things will be carved up

10) Gasoline prices increase due to the Zionist apartheid state

11) Doctors and pharmaceutical conglomerates have a unified goal of making people sick to take more money from them

12) All actions by Western governments, corporations, banks, wealthy individuals, are done solely to remove from ordinary people their property and rights

12) Alex Jones knows everything

13) Everything you type or say through a communication device is
recorded and reviewed somewhere

14) Anyone who disagrees with any of the above is
i) ignorant
ii) brainwashed by the MSM
iii) a paid disinformation agent

15) only conspiracists are aware of the 'real' truth - but the brainwashed masses do not respect them for their superior knowledge and heroism in the face of adversity

Mike

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I understand. I've seen such things growing in number of articles. But please understand that any large community has the "sick million" as I call them. ATS is no different, though it's probably a lot less obviously. None the less, understand that there is always that 1% of fools anywhere. relax, most here have strong minds and don't fall for such silliness.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Never mind all, when the alien overlords come down to enslave us and when wasted they tend to stew us for dinner...Remember "How to serve man"...

So dont fret, we have much bigger problems ahead, and that is why the Govt. is clammed up...

See ya in the salt mines...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

THE RULES

You may ask about details but you must believe without question:

[...]

14) Anyone who disagrees with any of the above is
i) ignorant
ii) brainwashed by the MSM
iii) a paid disinformation agent

15) only conspiracists are aware of the 'real' truth - but the brainwashed masses do not respect them for their superior knowledge and heroism in the face of adversity

Mike

Whether one agrees or disagrees with the above statements, you are essentially correct. Although this website is based on conspiracies and alternative topics, the benefit of the doubt is almost exclusively given to the conspiracy-minded or person who advocates unofficial opinions. The problem is this works both ways. But those on the "official" side of things are made to work harder in order to prove a point, whereas those on the opposing side are deemed less suspicious and more in touch with reality.

P.S.: I must concede that the title of this thread is provocative. So it is understandable that people will have emotive responses. Unfortunately this causes people to ignore what I feel was the OP's initial intention - enemies of the USA and the West have somewhat infiltrated ATS.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
ATS has been infiltrated by the enemies of the USA. It could be the Taliban, extreme Muslims, or Communist nations ...

I don't think those groups collectively believe in any of the things you listed.
However, there are a lot of people who hate America who show up to post.
But that's two different things.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You would have to be horribly naive to think that ATS is not monitored and that not one single post here is an act of disinformation, thought control, or false disclosure. It happens here, and in similar other places, and whilst they fear exposure, one should always be wary of anything anyone says here or anywhere else. For all I know, I'm the only conspiracy theorist here and everyone else is a False Flag Operative.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
~snip~

Truthfully, there are a handful of posters here who boarder on trolling, autmatically attacking any theory out there and the person who believes it. Those are far more likely the infiltrators than anyone else, if they are here.

You fall into that category, friend.

~snip~

totally agree. I recommend the "ignore" list for the trolls. Works like a charm.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My bad.. messed up something.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You left one out..... Pissed Off Americans... 179 million strong.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
pretty sketchy! alot to think about eh boys and girls?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join