It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness is the essence of god himself. (time travel)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Firstly check out the work they are doing over at CERN. Still believe in god? the way it was taught to you at school. Well science seems to have met god at the crossing point in our consciousness.

angelsanddemons.cern.ch...
(make sure to watch the following)

Does this prove that consciousness is the essence of god. Will 2012 be the time that we realize that the world is like the rabbits hole and that we can travel, between realms of time and space? And now we know scientifically proven that this is possible. Shouldn’t we be looking to evolve into a multi time and dimension species, This way we can aid the work of god and become his followers. And does this mean that time only exists in the second that it was considered. Is “Time” our human philosophy that makes us special. So many questions this deserves a good conversation.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Very good topic theflashor. I believe that the more you tune yourself into your own consciousness the more experiential the BEing in tune with the universe feels. Maybe god is pure consciousness. I think a lot more people are tuning in to this and turning to spirituality rather than religion per se.

A very interesting read along these lines is: "Gods, Genes and Consciousness" by Paul Von Ward. 'Nonhuman intervention in human history'.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What makes CERN interesting for me is exactly that, consciousness is at the root of all matter. That is my view of the God Particle.

Recently, I have been enjoying discussions with a brilliant physicist called Dr. Thomas Campbell who has worked for Nasa and the DoD. His model of the Universe, expressed in his "My Big Toe" trilogy comes from the fundamental perspective that everything that exists, comes from a "Absolute Unbounded Oneness" [AUO] which in turn is consciousness.

That each of us are, individual units of consciousness experiencing along side of the original AUO experiencing creation in a co-creative process. Where his work gets very deep, is that he is certain that this reality system we are experiencing right now is a "virtual reality simulation" kind of like a holodeck.

I don't think I can do the depth of what Tom covers justice in this post, so I can only recommend reading his trilogy.

That said, we are seeing the awareness of the holographic nature of Physical Reality emerge with experiments like the GEO600 gravitational wave detector which hinted at in theory by Craig Hogan.

Tom furthers his research by stating that reality is derived from a process fractal, and fractal reality is again something that Physicists are taking notice of.

In the case of particle physics, when they smash up a fractal, it produces more fractals, so as they name and identify each fractal, they basically descend down a potentially infinite path of fractal information. At least, that is my assumption.

In the metaphysical arena, I have had lots of precognitive dreams, where you dream something and it comes true later. It is a most awkward and unusual experience, but quite common. In certain cases, I was able to change a dream that had this precognitive potential and the changes happened here. So for my personal verification, I can see the relationship to dreaming (An act of programming the simulated reality) and the physical simulation as it takes place.

It is a most profound state to observe, but clearly shows me at least, the virtual nature of reality, and how consciousness plays a role in how it is formed and created as an experience.

Just some of my thoughts.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Watch the following.
www.youtube.com...

Remember these are some of the most clever people in the world that come up with these theories. They come up with them from the observations such as what they are doing at CERN. Makes one wonder if this is all true which it seems to be, we should be protecting our planet and look into turning it into a huge time machine lol. Its the only was we can ensure our species (our soul and essence) within the multi universes which we really live in. Which then begs the question are we god? our ability to use our universe and be able to travel between other universe's. I know this sounds like far fetched science fiction. But it seems that science fiction is now reality. Anything that can be thought up of using science and philosophy is a possibility. Thats what makes us human,

Boggling my head, and i feel like i have been enlightened my whole out look on life has changed. And i feel that its important others understand the science of the world we live in. Afterall science is truth, and truth is what makes us alive. truth is consiousness.

Going back to that video, could that be whats taught in the bible "the crossing",

Also science also now teach us that ghosts, alien visitation (space travel) is all possible, and really we all live in a fairytale world. And the relization of that will bring about a new world order. One that is much needed.

Hope people understand my points, if not please ask.
Kindest regards flashor!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If you dont understand quantum physics you should see this 16 part video on it explaining the science and religeon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
No one can ever understand god, unless we create our own universe, thats the only way to do it.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

We do create our own Universe every time we dream... or have you not noticed yet?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

im not sure how true that is. I think that we can put so much good into this unified universe through thinking. But effort will be required to change our current universe and the first step into doing this will be the realization of the truth. Then after it will be turning thought into action. And when we put relization into our thought we will in turn be GOD,. WoW! it is mind boggling, But then you must ask your self the question was this not his plan in the first place?? lol either way i beleive thats our path to spread love and life through the unified universe.

Quantum mechanics is amazing it makes one relize that religeon was allways important, and shows the religeon came from conciousness which was the first forms of philosophy. It also makes one wonder about certain animals, we should be protecting all animals and not eating them, we can grow tissues without having to grow a soul of an animal. I think we need a huge world change. But i fear 99% of people would not be able to get there head around what this quantum science means.

But our human science and philosophy and concious intents is the true nature of god and if we relize this we all can be with god.
do people understand this it really is quite important i think.

[edit on 29/5/2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The truth is in the bigger picture TheFlashor. As science and technology try to play catch up to the already known nature of reality. We have ancient models of reality which already describe the very fundamental processes by which reality and God exist.

God for the most part, is a noun that has many different meanings to many different people. We fundamentally associate God with the creator and thus anything created must come from God.

However, we seem lost in the translation of God and how that applies to our experience with what is created. I will argue for clarity sake, that the image of God is consciousness, not a physical body as some religious scholars would like us to believe.

Knowing that God is consciousness, and that we too are consciousness allows us to embark on a more intimate journey with God as we start to see ourselves as a part of God, because consciousness is God.

That journey starts with realizing the nature of consciousness is greater then the limits of physical reality. And that consciousness is reality. Knowing that reality comes from consciousness, is consciousness and cast into a limitless ocean of consciousness [God] we as free willed individual units of consciousness are only separate from God in our beliefs and illusions.

The reality is, we are all part of oneness, and come from oneness to explore and experience the creation of many different realities.

Learn to truly dream, and you'll start to remember who you really are.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

when it comes down to it, it seems that if the scientists are right that every atom is a universe. WOWOWOWWWAAAAAAAAA the thing is its pritty much prooven. So how do we travel between them is my first thought. I think the world should be turned into a huge time machine so we humans can spread out between the vectors of space and time and change reality of all life for the better,.

See we could go 1 of 2 ways with this science. And im sure that is why it has been hidden from us for so long, as its truly is the most important find to our lifes.

I have relized that god put everything into existance and he is not a man but a force,

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yes! God is pure consciousness. It is god within that gives us our consciousness/soul. It is what seperates us from robots and why our bodies are created from the dust of the earth, but our souls/consciousness is not part of this creation.

Know thyself. I could go on for hours about this topic and do at times. But here are 2 posts I made regarding this topic and how the universe is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also explains how/why there is an actual path we take in the universe based on the choices we make.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Would you believe the conduit of travel already exists within you, as a part of your overall conscious toolkit?

What if I told you, that you could be as conscious as you are now, but when your body sleeps. And it's during this time, that you can freely traverse the Universe, free from the limits of physical constraint?

That all you need to do, is remember how to maintain a lucid state of consciousness when you sleep at night, and you are already on board one of the most wild adventure rides you could ever go on.

Consciousness is the key to self-realization and freedom. All we need to do, is let go our fears, let go our egos and embrace two simple things:

Truth, and Love.

The rest is the start of a grand journey.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is a wonderful thread. I read and try to integrate much of the insights gained but actually rarely engage in discussions of these things.

I think cosmic awareness and the underlying importance of quantum physics got off to a poor start in the paperback New Age movement that started in the late 60s and 70s. People were looking for self-help solutions and easy answers that they could apply to their still unchanging way of life.

But change tends to be progressive not immediate.

The timing is perfect for a world where consumerism is no longer the predominant religion and philosophy of the West. Egos are being shattered and maybe this means a rebuilding for many on sounder foundations.

Mike

new topics

top topics

join