It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Persons- Help Find Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Some sites for the UK related to missing loved ones:

www.missingpeople.org.uk... - Missing people

uk.missingkids.com... - Missing children

www.npia.police.uk... - Police register of missing people.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Yes! That is awesome, international missing people. Yes, that is a brilliant idea, that way we reach all aspects of the world. Awesome star for you mate!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Wow, that just goes to show that people can disappear within seconds. Luckily the husband acted swiftly and she was recovered safely. That I am happy about.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is a thoughtful and awesome thread Myth. However, I am wondering, do you have someone missing?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Thank you for teh kind words. Luckily I do not have anyone missing, but I feel for the people that are missing. Its like missing a brother and a sister, and for some reason we can all "feel" eachothers prescence and when something bad happens to one of us, we all feel it. We are all connected....

[edit on May 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I wonder what all of these people have in common ?
There has to be a common marker among them.

Were they all vegetarians?
Were they all meat eaters?
Were they all sick with some similar disease?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately, most of these people will never be found because they are not missing by your ordinary means.

They are abducted by secret government agents and used for experiments, or for deep underground military testing where they need live subjects.

These kidnappings and missing cases go deep into the rabbit hole, and the people at the top are connected to these corruptions.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

That is very true, recent CIA records that have been released show and prove that people were used as experiments and human guinea pigs. Very good point. But I am sure that with all of us on the ATS and BTS Network that we will find someone and return them home. Lets try and stay positive..

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I am very glad you do not have a missing person. I asked because often when we have an intense interest in something such as this there is a personal reason. It appears your interest comes from a deeper place within you. Much respect for you from me.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hate to be the black sheep here, but I think this post is generally not wanted here.

first off, theres...what...hundreds of thousands of people missing? you going to simply wipe out anything on this site and change it completely to missingpersons.com?

At the risk of being considered heartless, I dont believe this belongs here, unless there is some sort of semi-wacky conspiracy about their disappearance...once you lose focus on the point of the website, thats sorta when the website starts to suffer.

-ducks-

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm sure they all fit a particular profile...

We're probably people less likely to be reported, missed, noticed..etc.

Something is happening...that's for damn sure.

A good portion of missing people are usually found..but there are a significant number of people (worldwide) that simply disappear.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Great idea! I have been working with missingchildacc.org...for a few years.

As remote viewing can not entirely surpass AOL(analytical overlay aka imagination) having some knowledge of scene preservation (what to look for and not just what you see) was a big help. jot down every detail
details are essential to any investigation

* note odors
* note time & date indicators
* are the lights on or off?
* are the doors locked?

more volunteers to help bring closure to some of these families would be a karmatic experience you will never forget

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

star for you! Thanks for a very grounding bit of additional awareness.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What are the success rates people are actually found?

Ill Keep my eye out in NY.. but remember we have to consider many factors

if they were Kidnapped, or left of their own free will...

they are most likely to change in appearance.

Maybe if certain personality traits are given, crow hunged out with, or any extra information can be provided. ?

hack their computers maybe "for the greater good?" remember computers always retain some form of magnetic memory

and another sad but Cruel Logic of truth... never think someone ISNT a suspect... John Wayne Gacy and many other serial killers were REALLY NICE PPL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY to live a double life when the sun closed her eyes and awoken the feral moon.

were any of them sad? or overly happy for no reason to hid their true intentions?

were any of them overly quite (tho not shy but more conserved) perhaps Suicide could have been contemplated and they jsut didnt want nodody to see

PLEASE FORGIVE ME, im just considering the truth factors.. and hope we cna get to the bottom of this

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ATS is widely spread out, so hopefull some good will come out of it!

Very wise idea thinking of this, I couldn't imagine why they would be missing, but thats not my part in this play, it's the finding.

I do hope if something were to happen to me, people would take notice...

Very good thing your doing here, I starred and flagged to get it more attention!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
this topic needs to be dragged into the limelight again and again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the scale alone suggests that organized crime / shadow gov'ts are behind it.

Frank decided to go to the next shop and call the local police, who turned up pretty quickly and broke into the shop.
The police and Frank discovered Sue tied to a chair and gaged in the basement of the shop.
No one is sure of what this shopkeeper had in store for Sue if she had been alone, but it was certainly a harrowing experience for Sue and her husband. Suffice it to say the shopkeeper was arrested and charged with criminal conduct, etc..

and what can possibly happen to this slave trader? not much, because this will be treated as an isolated kidnapping rather than an organized business of human trafficking.

the real question is who the customers are.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
When things get out of hand and the criminals have access to guns.. .where will banned gun laws really take us?..

Murder is wrong, but cleansing the planet from those who rot it isn't

im not pro-death... but pro-justice, true justice, anybody who kidnaps a child, wife, or such... truly deserves punishment,..some criminals deserve rehabilitation.

But Rape, Robbery, Gunshot wounds are nothing compared to the damages of kidnapping.. ur practically stealing ones soul,... ridding them of their once free life.. into slaves of your own demands...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

S&F TML.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

And much respect from me to you. I appreciate your kind words and support.

reply to post by Eden

Glad to have you on board, are you by any chance a remote viewer? It is a pleasure to have you.

reply to post by Republican08

Much thanks mate and I appreciate the kind words.

reply to post by DataCorrupt

Very true mate, kidnapping is like stealing someones soul and then when they sell you, rape you or what not its even worse. Its like your soul has been ripped from you. Very high words of wisdom mate, star for you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join