It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ten Day Abduction Account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was wandering around the www and came across this story I hadn't heard before. It seems pretty outlandish, but well articulated. The story is claimed to be true and I could't find anything on ATS about Alec Newald, the individual in the story.

The following is an excerpt from the story:

One Monday in mid-February 1989, Alec Newald set off on what should have been a three hour drive from Rotorua to Auckland, in New Zealand.

He arrived in Auckland feeling tired and confused, but was even more confused to learn that Monday was now Thursday ten days later, and that he had no idea of what had happened in the meantime!

When Alec did retrieve his memories of those missing ten days, he realised his life had changed forever. Early on in that fateful trip, while driving through a foggy mountain pass, Alec was whisked from the road by beings from an extraterrestrial civilisation.

What he learned and experienced during his stay with these friendly beings has profound implications for all of us here on earth.

Soon after his “return”, Alec received strange visits from “government scientists” wanting to know about his experience. Among other things, they were keen to learn what he had noticed about the capabilities of this alien race. Alec was uncooperative and soon found himself in “hot water”.

It was obvious that these “scientists” knew all about Alec’s abductors’ and expected they would return to Earth one day - soon.

Do you guys and gals no anything else about this story or if it has been proven a hoax or if he maintains the validity of his accounts?

www.karenlyster.com...

Mod edit - changed quote tags to external tags.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by elevatedone]
[mod edit: fixed EX tags]

[edit on 28-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have not heard of this story before, but I am giving it a read now. Will see what can be found out about it. thanks for posting it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
First warning bell. He has a book to sell.
According to his own admittance, they expected the information to be transferred to all of mankind in good faith.. and what did he do? He put a price tag on it.

Warning bell number 2... His account is well written like a piece of science fiction.

My gut screams fake. I could be wrong, but at the least it is an entertaining read.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

That got to me a bit too. I was readin down through the story and about a quarter way down is a big picture of his book.

I put that aside for the sake of the story, but it may be just that. I'll see if I can find more out about it as well.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
To me it looks like just another guy selling a book and telling some grandiose story.
I find him hard to believe.
It could have happened but I seriously doubt it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hoax or not it's sold the book to me.
I love the pictures of the pyramids and the Grey... the fact that the illustrator has brought in features not normally seen like bags under the eyes and forhead wrinkles.... I thought these guys were supposed to be smooth allover? Like an asprin not an elephant (Ahlberg 1982
).

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Interesting read, who knows if it is true or not. That is about all this amounts to-interesting, as in no way will this help uncover anything. Also the fact that this is not covered to any extent in mainstream Ufology entities should throw up a "red flag" IMO.

[edit on 5/28/2009 by jkrog08]

top topics

join