It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists may be using ATS to conspire against the US government - Definition of High Treason

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Everyday people talk about subjects that are dangerous to the continued existance of the American State on ATS.

Some support, some reject.

I think it is important to remind people that anything you say or do to members of the ATS community in your own community could come back to haunt you for the rest of your life; for however long that may be.

Real subjects - Real justice.

Definition of High Treason

High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state are perhaps the best-known examples of high treason.

High treason requires that the alleged traitor have obligations of loyalty in the state they betrayed, such as citizenship, although presence in the state at the time is sufficient. Foreign spies, assassins, and saboteurs, though not suffering the dishonor associated with conviction for high treason, may still be tried and punished judicially for acts of espionage, assassination, or sabotage, though in contemporary times, foreign spies and saboteurs are usually repatriated following capture. High treason is considered a serious offense, and carries the death penalty in many countries.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you want to debate this I can pull any one of a thousand threads up.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The decleration of independence offers a reference point as to when One is obligated for the good of his country and the good of his fellow man to take up arms and defend your country from all enimies both foreign and domestic.

Still if we lack the ablity to speak freely about any subject in a calm atmosphere such as this one then what good is our bill of rights? I believe in free speech. And not just because the bill of rights protects (or is at least supposed to) my freedom of expression but because I believe my voice is free... Only I can shut myself up. No body else can make me.

Viva revolution

Within the terms of ATS T&C... After all its their house were in and I can respect my mates here

[edit on 27-5-2009 by titorite]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
The decleration of independence ... take up arms and defend your country from all enimies both foreign and domestic.

... I believe my voice is free... Only I can shut myself up. No body else can make me.

Only you can allow yourself to be terrorized by terrorists.

Just give 'em the single finger salute
let them know that they are number 1.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Everyday people talk about subjects that are dangerous to the continued existance of the American State on ATS.

Some support, some reject.

I think it is important to remind people that anything you say or do to members of the ATS community in your own community could come back to haunt you for the rest of your life; for however long that may be.

Real subjects - Real justice.

Definition of High Treason

High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state are perhaps the best-known examples of high treason.

High treason requires that the alleged traitor have obligations of loyalty in the state they betrayed, such as citizenship, although presence in the state at the time is sufficient. Foreign spies, assassins, and saboteurs, though not suffering the dishonor associated with conviction for high treason, may still be tried and punished judicially for acts of espionage, assassination, or sabotage, though in contemporary times, foreign spies and saboteurs are usually repatriated following capture. High treason is considered a serious offense, and carries the death penalty in many countries.

en.wikipedia.org...

who cares how many threads you can pull up...the 1st amendment says that we have a right to redress our grivences, and a right to free speech and we have the right to critisize our government any time we want to. even conservative judges agree. it's the actions that you engage in that can get you thrown in jail. how about finding out who shipped that 8 billion dollars in cash from this country to Iraq without any repercussions, but that is just grand theft by the powerful, so it doesn't count.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Sounds good, you can start with me.
The signature at the bottom of my post might be a good start.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
The signature at the bottom of my post might be a good start.

One phrase caught my eye.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Ignorance is denied"

Count me in.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The only people who should be convicted of High treason are the entire Bush Administration, and everyone since who has systematically covered up, misled, and failed to prosecute them for the day of 911. All international bankers which have brought about an inflated, fiat currency system to the world, and every other moron who defends the official story of 911.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
... it's the actions that you engage in that can get you thrown in jail.

Yes jimmy it's your actions that can get you thrown in jail or executed. This includes conspiring against government agents.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Sounds like an interesting thread you started here.

Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

My first one there pretty much lays out how the Bilderberg Group plots, plans, and commits high treason against every single government entity.

Philsophical Discussion : Freedom of Speech vs Treasonous Actions On ATS...

The second one I explore whether people here on ATS are acting within their Constitutional Rights through Freedom of Speech, or are they in fact commiting Treason.

Philosophical Discussion : What If Next Time You Clicked "Post New Topic" Made You A Terrorist?

The third one I explore if your next post made you a "terrorist" because of your beliefs.

Flagged and starred.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to
Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

My first one there pretty much lays out how the Bilderberg Group plots, plans, and commits high treason against every single government entity.

Spartan I'm gonna add you as a a friend.

Most of the mason's that I have met are retards. Manipulated puppets of the illuminati. When you discount the retards, evil does indeed dwell amongst us. The enemy tends to live in bigger, more well furnished houses. Unlike masons.

It almost seems like I have been wasting all of the energy I had in dealing with the Mason’s as the enemy when in actuality they are on the low end of the Secret Society food-chain.

It’s the Bilderberg Group in fact that are the top end of the Secret Societies as well as the organization that is planning and plotting high treason against their respective nations through their actions when they are in fact supposed to be protecting their own nations sovereignty because they are placed into the highest positions of power in order to protect and serve us as citizens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

lying to congress to wage war is HIGH TREASON.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I'll take that all as a compliment.

The quoting, the comments, and adding me as a friend.

I see the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, and then Skull and Bones as commiting high-treason, through various tacit as well as complicit actions in order to drive all nations out of their own sovereignty, and into the fold of One World Government.

There is no such thing as the New World Order, it is a set of keywords, meant as a way to laugh at us, as a private joke, through the game of Chinese Whispers as a means to make people chase their collective tails, because when it comes down to all the Secret Societies, they are wholly duplicitous in all of their actions.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

... lying to congress to wage war is HIGH TREASON.

If congress doesn't actually represent the people of the nation, then lying to congress is a duty not high treason.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I see the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, and then Skull and Bones as commiting high-treason, through various tacit as well as complicit actions in order to drive all nations out of their own sovereignty, and into the fold of One World Government.

There is no such thing as the New World Order...

If all nations of the world voluntarly elect to become a colony of America then we do not have a problem. If they have attempted to colonize the world under a different veil than America then we have a major issue.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

While you are at it, why don't you lable those threads, Threads of Mass destruction.
Write a new thread on the Board buisness forum where you "explain" your evidence of "Threads of Mass Destruction".

Next you have to deputise Modrators who will post a "waterboard warning as per T&C patriot poster act".

Then you need to get Congress to OK billion of dollars so you can Invaded ATS, kill maime and capture posters, and fly them to cuba. You need to lable these posters Illegal Thread combatants to circumvent the geneva convention whilst you try and extract false confessions out of them that they are part of the terrorist network and that they work for Alex Jones.

The truth is not treason. Supressing it is.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
[more

i revise< lying to the people of the U.S. to wage war
is high treson.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
The truth is not treason. Supressing it is.

I think your post is kind of silly atlas, but the ending holds truth.

People here are fighting for their life. We are just waiting for bloodshed in the streets. The rich will die. It won't be long.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

i revise again< George is a murderer lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I think your post is kind of silly atlas, but the ending holds truth.
It is supposed to be silly. I think your thread inspired it. This is the reality of making comments like your title, as silly as my reply is, that is what happened. "Evidence" made up by a government to deal with "terrorist" that conspired to bring down that Government.

People here are fighting for their life. We are just waiting for bloodshed in the streets. The rich will die. It won't be long.
And you thought I was being silly.
Killing the rich is not treason, Its envy.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Good. i started a thread "why havent we started this revolution yet" and i still havent had them come to my house and arrest me yet. though i encourage it. I am just a citizen who thinks our government has stepped out of bounds way too far and if me saying they suck and shouldnt be in charge anymore is considered high treason, well.... then .... shove it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join