It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Plan For Remaking the Global Political Economy 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Wow it is a blessing in disguise to have 2 experts on here. I couldn’t ask for more than that. Both you and exile1981 are incredible. When SHTF it would sure be nice to combine our families. You 2 will be fine without any further expertise. I have a lot of learning to do.

I thought I had most survival methods down but am still learning. You have both answered my most difficult dilemma “ how to hide from heat seeking and night vision”

See that’s another thing I didn’t consider, radar and metal. I’m only taking a wild guess her but I think perhaps vertical hanging mylar , behind the UV washed blankets may be less noticeable than a large horizontal mylar without such covering??

Do you suspect they will use some sort of ground radar?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

You are right on! We cant vote on hidden secret meeting that are forming our Countries. Our own Constitution is being replaced with global treaties.

I think it would be great to start a class action suite against the government. You could have millions of people listed on the suite and thousands of defendants. All you need is a good judge to help it along and it would start getting media attention even if only on the web and overseas.

Someone brought up the fact that it’s illegal for government officials to attend private meeting and quoted the law. I need to go back a page or so to find it. Like he said no one would prosecute the world elite and the judges and prosecutors are probably involved, as well.

I agree this should be in the main stream media. Most people I know have never heard the word Bilerberg. Those I tell say it sounds like a make believe burger joint.

Wonderworld your brilliant.
Someone needs to start a burger joint called Bilderberg. That way you'd piss them off and they would try to get a court order stopping you. If they want to claim the name for themselves they would have to show that they are an organization and what business they are in to form a prior clame to the name... of course your burger shop may just burn down instead.

FDIC does not have near enough money to cover a mass failure. They recently had to borrow money. Can you believe that!

I don’t like feeling helpless but I think the ship is sinking, no pun, well maybe a bit.

I'm pretty sure that they are engineering a food shortage, a financial shortage and maybe a plague or two.

No money because they wiped out your deposited savings. Most people believe that the money in the bank and the 401K's are their safety net to use when things get bad. They are going to be desperate when they find they have no supplies and no funds to get any.

Shortage of food means it costs more and the people who got wiped out in the financial mess are hurting even more. Those that had funds outside the banks now have less because the basics cost way more and they can't afford to help others as much.

No toss in a pandemic and no one wants to meet with others to plan a resistance for fear of infection.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Yes it would be great to start a class action law suit against the government, unfortunately ATS doesn’t allow petitions. I suppose there are other methods. I think in that case the government would become the radical militia, rather than us.

That is funny! A burger joint called the Bilderburger. We build them anyway you like legally or non legally. You’re right it would get burned to the ground. It’s a great idea to get them out of hiding though!

As far as the food shortage see here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont mean to throw threads around but you mentioned peoples money not stretching. Here is another important link to consider about hyperinflation is the US.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Silly post - Warning - I see the adds now

Bilderburgers our burgers will take you to a whole new world order.

4 Trillion enslaved.

Bilderburgers where the elite come to eat.

Our burgers are 100% beef grown on land stollen from farmers and package in a government camp.

Our Kiddy meals come with a note book so kids can spy keep notes on mom and dad.

Bobble head figures of famous Bilderburgers now available for a limited time - Obama, Bush, Cheney, Al Gore, The telleprompter, Hillary and Little Timmy

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
Silly post - Warning - I see the adds now

Bilderburgers our burgers will take you to a whole new world order.

4 Trillion enslaved.

Bilderburgers where the elite come to eat.

Our burgers are 100% beef grown on land stollen from farmers and package in a government camp.

Our Kiddy meals come with a note book so kids can spy keep notes on mom and dad.

Bobble head figures of famous Bilderburgers now available for a limited time - Obama, Bush, Cheney, Al Gore, The telleprompter, Hillary and Little Timmy

That is the funniest thing ever! You covered about everything. The bobble heads are fuuny too!

In the kids meal I could include this DVD;

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by burntheships

I agree this should be in the main stream media. Most people I know have never heard the word Bilerberg. Those I tell say it sounds like a make believe burger joint.

It can't reach the mainstream media because they are the attendees at the meeting (or have been in the past). This is at the root of the problem. There are tens of millions (probably at least 100 million or more I would guess) of people who rely on the mainstream media as their primary source for "news". I like to define "news" as a brief summary of personal tragedies and other nonsense. I'm sure most of us are aware of this. It is imperative that the American public becomes informed of what goes on if this country is going to change. The only flaw in the simplicity of that solution is that the masses have no desire or incentive to educate themselves while they are in school...never mind post-graduation. Even in this new age of technology where everyone has access to one of the greatest resources on earth (the internet), people still seem to squander away their time. I turned 18 two weeks ago, and I know for a fact that kids my age are completely oblivious when it comes to current events/politics. Why doesn't anyone demonstrate the slightest sense of genuine concern for OUR country? I always find it incredibly ironic how centuries ago, most people could only dream of being educated. Now, it seems everyone is reverting to the old ways of illiteracy. Even if the education system is one day drastically reformed, it may just be too little too late by then. OK I will end my somewhat irrelevant rant here. Hope I was informative.

Regarding the "hamburger joint": hahahaha-I get a similar response from my friends when I mention it to them.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbarber
reply to post by wonderworld

There are any number of scenarios that could trigger implementation of the Exec. Orders. What we need to do is determine which scenario best serves the power elites while transferring blame elsewhere. It could be N. Korea moving on the South, Isreal and Iran, collapse of the UK, which would likely result in a market crash here. A terrorist attack of significance in the US is another potential as well. The question is, which event will best serve the power base while deferring responsibility. Any ideas?

Something domestic, I am guessing. Some sort of insurgency.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 789789

Insurgency is a scary thought but anything is possible. Remember Cheney telling us to expext a terroist attack. I think people have forgot about it if figured he was lying.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
haha, i try to tell people about the bilderbergs all the time.

usually just get the response "oh everyhone would know the media would be all over it"

or "you're just # crazy"

dont matter either way

its VERY SERIOUS # going down in those meetings!

we NEED to do somethin. if we wait to long, it will be to late, and no longer will we have a chance to rebel. we need a plan. and we sure as hell dont have one

[edit on 7-6-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

You are very correct.

You can walk up to 100 people on the street and ask them "what a Bilerberg" and they simply dont know. They probabaly assume it's a burger joint.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join