It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science proves aliens are real by removing implants from humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
SOURCE

Wow, have a look at the video's : heres a snippet :

surgeon Dr Leir finds implants actually broadcast a subspace frequency - they monitoring humans just like how we microchip animals in the wild!

This is the most exhaustively studied of all the fourteen objects that have so far been extracted from close encounter witnesses by Dr. Roger Leir and his surgical team. Prior it its being removed from Mr. Smith's body, like a number of other similar objects, it was found to be broadcasting an FM signal. Conclusions of the lab report on this implant. 1. The sample consists mainly of iron, with a high carbon and oxygen content. The iron base material contains 5.2% nickel, and is highly magnetic. Traces of iridium and other precious metals, tungsten, gallium, and germanium strongly suggest the sample's metallic portion was derived from meteoric iron and is extraterrestrial in origin. 2. The extreme differences in the isotopic ratios of the sample elements from the isotopic ratios of elements found on Earth provide evidence the sample material may be of extraterrestrial origin. 3. The sample consists of two major phases; an iron/nickel (Fe/Ni) phase and a nonmetallic phase resembling a hard biological substance, such as shell, tooth, or bone. The iridescence of the non-metallic phase, seen in light microscopy, suggests a layered microstructure similar to mother-of-pearl or opal.

Watch Video Here

[edit on 26/5/09 by CherryDuck]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Some video's, for those who haven't seen them yet :

WARNING: Some of these video's include footage of surgery

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Needless to say, you will find many (including myself) that are not so easily sold. There is another thread on this page somewhere that goes into better detail.

But it is a very bold, and I believe ignorant, statement to make saying "Science proves aliens are real". I actually heard science cry and whimper a little when I read that, lol.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Actually this is pretty good evidence. Because you got something solid to deal with (for once). Not sure jumping so hastily to an alien conclusion would be right. But I am interested in hearing more about the results.

Regards,

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think when Eisenhower sold his people out to the Grays back in the 1950s, he specifically told them to concentrate on rednecks from the south, just because he knew nobody would believe their incoherent babble.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes, indeed it is pretty good evidence, but I do not think it "proves" the existence of aliens, or, not yet at least. As a firm believer I really want to prove aliens exist, but I do not believe removing implants from humans are going to hold very much weight with the skeptics.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Could this be the true reason they do full body scans?

Not just to find diseases but to also find implants?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I honestly don't think that this will cause disclosure, just excited because this is another little sliver to put on the pile. Once it get's big enough... well, only time will tell.

new topics

top topics

join