It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Rhetoric v. Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Illuminatus I

The world is not candycoated. Wake up and witness the disgusting human nature, and policies such as indefinite detention that have to be put in place to nullify the gross nature of fundamentalists.

Good so you agree it would be better to turn yourself in?
[/quote[

I agree that you should turn yourself in.

In America my friend people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. It's just that simple.

These people aren't criminals, they are prisoners of war.

As far as I am concerned not one detainee is guilty of anything except a miscairage of justice until they have been given a fair and open chance to deny charges and prove their innocence with the aide of a competent and fully empowered defence attorney who has full access to all discovered evidence and given an adequate budget to discover and present all evidence that establishes his clients innocence.

Well, you are completely wrong and that's fine.

I see absolutely no distinction between a suicide bomber laying down their own life in a cause they believe in than any other soldier or militant laying down their life for a cause they believe in.

This is where your problem of perception begins.

How on earth could the majority of these detainees even be terrorists when most of them are people actively engaged in fighting foreign invaders on their own soil.

Oh sure, of course they are fighting invaders - they think it is their land.

I have to tell you if anyone from Russia, or China, or Israel, or England, or Brazil came here to Miami, overthrew my local government, started indiscriminantly bombing my neighbors, friends, family and loved one, I would fight them to the death too.

Good for you.

Did mommy and Daddy just not hug you enough or what?

No, will you hug me please?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well shoot if its a lack of love I'll hug ya man. We can hug We can sing about the loss of the Red Man I'll even listen to some glenn beck with you and say mean things about Barak "Magic" Obama..

<< 1   >>

join