It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Lotto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When do YOU think Osama will be captured? See the choices....

bushflash.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't think that anyone, on either side, disagrees with the assertion that bin Laden will be captured sometime between the election and now.

An october surprise or a capture that coincides with the Republican convention seems too obvious. I'd say sometime during the summer. But who knows, bin Laden's capture, even during the most suspicious times would make Americans forget about everything and throw themselves at Bush's feet.

I'm hoping for a Kerry win, but I personally think he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell because of this and other tricks Bush has up his sleeve. I also wonder why despite all the scandals, the Iraq degeneration, and economy, Bush's poll numbers keep going UP. My only explaination is the E Pluribus Duo phenomenon, or well....that Amercians are #ing retarded.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe the polls lie? Maybe they are asking people of certain area? Maybe they only ask those in the red states. You can always skewer a poll.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think capturing Osama right before the election is the only way Bush will win by a long shot. If this is true, no one is going to care about the economy or war in Iraq according the Flash presentation. I'm betting we will hear it right before the elections. That's just my prediction.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Keep in mind that it took a very long time just to find Eric Rudolf in the states.

Somebody sniched on Saddam, but I doubt anyone dares to snich on Osama.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Maybe the polls lie? Maybe they are asking people of certain area? Maybe they only ask those in the red states. You can always skewer a poll.

Perhaps that's it. HOPEFULLY that's it.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Originally posted by Colonel

Perhaps that's it. HOPEFULLY that's it.

what reason would the (left)media have for polling those partial to bush?
but im betting on Nov 2nd for the day.

[Edited on 30/4/2004 by aldsar]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yeah, On Nov 2 we can have a new dawn in America and that facist Bush & crew will be GONE.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You know, I don't understand why capturing Laden would make a difference. It isn't as if the president captured him.

As far as Bush's "fascist" regime being gone November, I dare say you'll learn what tyranny and arbitrary rule is during the next term or two, no matter who's in office. You are so stupid with Repugnant - v - Demoncrat crap you miss the truth. No matter. Both sides will have their own brown shirts, you just happen to be a Demoncrat brown shirt. The other side has theirs, too.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You know, I don't understand why capturing Laden would make a difference. It isn't as if the president captured him.

Exactly! It seems as if the American sheeple...Sorry, people believe that the capture or killing of Osama Bin Laden will end terrorism. I think not. If anything, I think we'd see an increase in attacks as retaliation.

From my understanding, these terrorist groups are structured in a manner so that even if the top man is taken out, the organization continues with very little disruption. The people will rejoice though, and re-elect Bush, then wonder why there are still terrorists and terrorist attacks.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Not catching him in a timely manner was a bad thing, I believe. It gives the appearance that one can attack the U.S. and get away with it. Sure, he lieves like a rat, but he attacked and lived. That would be a victory in my view.
He not only cost us money in rebuilding, but also in this war on terror. We move heavily equipped batalions around the world, to Iraq, lets say, and they only motivate insurgents to cross over into Iraq and commit terrorist acts and hit - n- run attacks, and bleed us financially.
Catching Laden at this point will not impress me. Being much more forceful in the war on terror to the point where there is no doubt of our resolve and that we aren't going to be swayed by panzies or flower children and then declare it over. That'll make me happy. The enemy only understand force, power and violence. Give it to them decisively, and then get home. Let's not drag this out to a 1984 type scenario.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey c'mon guys he wont be caught. You know why? cos he is probably with G.W right now having a laugh and basking in the sun somewhere.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
None of y'all want to take the assumption, but true study lends itself to the idea that you may be wrong, even if you're right, to take care of all possibilities.

So, under this, what do you think wll happen if OBL is not captured by the time we vote, but after Kerry comes to office; I suppose Kerry was hiding him all along? (remember, this is BS)

That music was damned annoying--ANYHTING THAT BLASTS THAT DAMN MUSIC WILL CAUSE ME TO HAVE SERIOUS DOUBTS ABOUT THE CLAIMS THEREIN. Guess I should never listen to that while on these boards...

Anywho, I believe that this is made up to COVER the case of what should happen to Kerrys campaign if, by chance OBL is captured before elections, 'cause then Kerry's campaign goes to #sville then and there.

We're too busy shouting conspiracy one direction, we've left our arses to the wind, people, think broader! they put blinders on horses to narrow their vision--theyre called BLINDERS, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The capture of Osama would increase Bush's popularity coz it would show that his invasion if Afghanistan wasnt a waste of time and resources (although the economical benefits of it are starting to show).

As for the (left) media skewing the polls... my understanding of the US media (from what i get to see, thats CNN, FOX,CBS,ABC,CNBC news) they all seem quite right wing to me... also on the subject of polls swinging in bushs favour, its because the population of the USA is now kept in fear and a feeling of uncertainty is hanging over the country. By keeping the population in fear they are more likely to vote for he party already in avoid more instability... although the exception is always is the country is in real dissaray then a radical party is likely to be voted in (lets hope radical over bush)...

And as for the importance of Osama being captured... Al-Qaeda as a group is relatively small, the problem is the 'cells' that sympathise with their cause. The war on terror has actually united more terror groups as al-qaeda sympathisers, thus increasing the terrorists influence. it has also provided useful propaganda for these groups for recruitment and displaced many civilians across Iraq and Afghanistanwho may previously been pro-USA but have been bombed into hatred. Also across the Islamic world (in fact the world in general) there is growing sentiment agaist the USA... oh well...

I couldnt actually see the flash animation as my computer at work cant support it... i'm sure it was good...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a real right wing publication is the federalist.
but i like it.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Catching Osama will be as interesting as catching Saddam. You guys remember? This one leader from Iraq we just hear occasionally from. Most people almost forgot one of the worlds worst human beings has been caught.

His capture lead to anything but good stuff. So I am afraid what Osamas capture will bring us in the future

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
led to anything but good stuff eh?
how so?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
death or alive ?
piece of cake !

was'nt there a song with phrase in it:
..."killing you softly"...

right... so just get them ol' "dum-dum" bullets out of the depot !

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

It wont make any difference to me.

Although I would love to see him publicly executed. Cruel as that sounds, and as bad as the fallout might be,I would feel better.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Now that was classic.

He was captured Jan. 16,2004 in Iran. I'm betting middle of August, his capture will be announced.

top topics

join