It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Black Pope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
There are about 170 Jesuits in the Detroit Province of the Society of Jesus which is headquarted onn 7 Mile in Detroit. U of D is run by the Jesuits.

BTW, the Jesuits biggest claim to fame if you will, is education and the opening of schools.

Your, right common sense. I completely forgot about U of D. I never had any dealing with that school. We're more likely to have parish help from the Capuchin Monastery.

RE: Jesuits claim to fame. Yes, they "educated" but along with that they also converted many, regardless of whether conversion was wanted by the person.
I think this education had more to do with ridding native and/or pagan practices, to get rid of man's inner knowledge.
IMHO, of course.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by Zuzubar
A black pope? There is only one offical pope. He is white. He is also stupid. I don't see what you mean. Black people being a pope I don't buy it

::Sigh::

What happened to our slogan "Deny Ignorance"

For your information Zuzu, the leading canidate to replace John Paul II for the papacy is a BLACK MAN (Bishop) in Nigeria.

Nigeria is in AFRICA.

Ey there Ill, long time! Thought I'd drop by for a quarrel
Agree, it's about time the Vatican got some color in it's picture. But I feel it's damning and very sad at this moment if a black man was chosen to be the badman, now in the endgame of it all. They could have elected a black man a thousand years ago, and every now and then. To elect a black pope now that they according to their own prophecies have only two left, and we know the False prophet has two horns, this is getting rather bizarre if you ask me. The times are changing, the wind is getting personal, and serpents come out of nowhere. We're about to get hell, and I just dont agree that the sunburnt should receive the penalty for this one too.

Blessings

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

He is stupid like every one of us.

Dunno about you but i am not stupid, please in future try and post something that is to do with the topic at hand.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
Pisky,

You are absolutely correct again. Cardinal Lustiger does appear to be the next annoited one. I don't get to vote, but his name also equals 666 and there is a bible code about him. It will take me a while to find the link. When I do, I'll edit and post it for the sake of discussion and disection.

The monks I have known also drink deeply. Not even in my youth could I keep up. Always thought that had to do with the celibacy thing. Deny one sense, allow another. Wacky reasoning, but appears to be the case. By the case....forgive me for that pun. I couldn't resist.

As to the Jesuits, you're on your own mate. I don't mess with them. Scarry mfers. Our last priest in the parish was a jesuit. Also the chaplain where I went to high school. You don't mess around with sin and those jacks. Mea culpa,
rad

A comment on drinking. Well, a couple. Wine helps against projected headache. But you dont need to overdo it. Babylon is doomed for her being drunk on the blood of the servants and prophets of God among other things. The Catholic Church is as I have shown before Babylon. Their destruction has even been calculated by themselves in the Malachy prophecies. Where their identity is even harder established, the Mother of Harlots, the People and Senate of Rome. Curia. The Earth god. Same word as Church basically. Curia is also kept alive via the Vatican. Curia means basically "The House of the Roman Senate". www.vatican.va...

Keeping it alive for their natiuon is one thing. Keeping it alive for the whole world is another. Hoemommy! Why?

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

He is stupid like every one of us.

Dunno about you but i am not stupid, please in future try and post something that is to do with the topic at hand.

Yeah, see ATS has still got that problem in this end of the forum. There should be a rule among mods in religious fora: Let people express their madness for God's sake! Religions are the cures for our collective madness. We'll manage, we've got thousands of years, if you see what I mean. I could be any badguy in the book, but still, I would be just me, disguised as a mirror image by a mirror image of myself in a bunny's costume (what now, am I getting on the bottle this time or is the world really goin asunder?). Just a poet out of orbit. Had to. My child is not allowed..........

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You can't have 2 popes! Focus on the present man! I read your link. I think it's semi -interesting. As long as he is a good christian I don't CARE if he is black. You can't just replace a pope. He must be critically ill or die.

The pope is Jewish not Christian for yo information

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Agree, it's about time the Vatican got some color in it's picture. But I feel it's damning and very sad at this moment if a black man was chosen to be the badman, now in the endgame of it all. They could have elected a black man a thousand years ago, and every now and then.

Well, there have been three black African popes. And a woman--although the Church denies her.
Here is a reference to the black popes:
www.nbccongress.org...
www.holyangels.com...
www.africana.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

You can't have 2 popes! Focus on the present man! I read your link. I think it's semi -interesting. As long as he is a good christian I don't CARE if he is black. You can't just replace a pope. He must be critically ill or die.

The pope is Jewish not Christian for yo information

My bad the Pope isnt Jewish dunno what i was thinkin :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Well, there have been three black African popes.

I know. But hardly every now and then. The rule is European. Always has been. Trying to lurk here eh

Mentioned a black pope in a thread about the next pope earlier. Before my "vacation"

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I know. But hardly every now and then. The rule is European. Always has been. Trying to lurk here eh

Mentioned a black pope in a thread about the next pope earlier. Before my "vacation"

Well, actually, I really meant the black pope who is the secretary general of the Society of Jesus.
But, everyone seems to want to talk about a black pope.
Maybe we can handle both here, eh?

I think the Catholic Church is very European oriented. Don't forget, there hasn't been a New World pope either. Let alone an American. And, before the current pope, there hadn't been a non-Italian pope for about 400 years. Sounds like inbreeding to me

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Things look like they're getting a little off track in this thread. The belief of the Church is that the Holy Spirit is alive and working in the Church during the selection of a pope. It's not a political process and not one aimed at being polictically correct. Yes there have been times when the will of man has over-ridden the Holy Spirit. But that's usually handled pretty quickly. Look at the very short reign of John Paul I. I'm not saying his election was a mistake, but it could have been.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Things look like they're getting a little off track

Yeah sorry i am the guilty 1 there being indecisive with my 2 earlier posts.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Things look like they're getting a little off track in this thread. The belief of the Church is that the Holy Spirit is alive and working in the Church during the selection of a pope.

And yes, indeed, the Holy Spirit is indeed involved with the election process. The question which remains is what other powers are involved? There are many spirits. And sadly, the Caths don't seem to know my God too well. Not that Im special. Only that I do from the heart tell you guys that God doesn't want constellations like that of the Vatican. It's freakin insane for God's sake. It hurts God's servants to be part of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Black Pope is simply a derogatory term used to describe the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, more commonly known as the Jesuit General.

No, the Black Pope is not a black man. The Jesuit General is a white man. His name is Adolfo Nicolas. He recently replaced a man named Peter Hans Kolvenbach.

There are many who believe he is the most powerful man on the planet, and most diabolical too. Check out Eric Jon Phelps' Vatican Assassins. This book is more than 1800 pages in length and contains an enormous amount of documentation.

Check out Zeitgeist Pope by Dave Cleveland, a video documentary you can watch on the internet. Check out Avro Manhattan, the most highly regarded authority on the Vatican and its global political influence.

Check out F. Tupper Saussy's book Rulers of Evil. Greg Szymanski has a web site devoted to the evil history of the Catholic church and the Jesuits.

Eustace Mullins reported that the Jesuits gained control of the Vatican Treasury in 1814 and formed a financial alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family in 1823. Since that time, the Vatican, led by the Black Pope, has acquired ownership and/or control of virtually everything on the planet.

They have been responsible for every war, genocide, and depression for the past 200 years. They totally control the central banking network of the world, which includes the central banks of each of the 185 countries in the IMF and World Bank.

This means they control every government, military, and their intelligence operations. They totally control the world's drug trade, both legal and illegal. They control the mafia too. Check out Lucky Luciano's grandson's interview..Tony Gambino with Eric Jon Phelps and Greg Szynmanski..on the internet. Gambino says. "Oh yes, the mafia reports to the Vatican."

They allegedly murdered Abe Lincoln, JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X, and JFK, Jr., just to name a few. They orchestrated the crime on 9/11/2001 and many other false flag operations over the years.

They were behind the sinking of the Titanic to kill John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, and another wealthy American, all opposed to the formation of a Jesuit/Rothschild controlled central bank in the U.S.

It is absolutely amazing to discover how diabolical these Jesuits really are.
They were behind communism, the Illuminati, Zionism, fascism, and everything else ugly and destructive.

They totally control Fox News, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, and every other source of mainstream news. They have been using the Tavistock Institute and Operation Mockingbird for many years to shape, fashion , and mold the mass consciousness.

Many people are so completely brainwashed and thoroughly conditioned that they can watch a video of World Trade Center Building Number 7 collapse and honestly believe it was not controlled demolition. This deep level of brainwashing is absolutely frightening.

Fortunately, many of us can still think for ourselves and are interested in learning the truth about what is really happening in our world. Hopefully, we can awaken others before it is too late.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Great topic ! A question I have often wondered about myself .

I have read somewhere that the " black pope " is the one who receives the confession of the " white pope " . No idea if there is any truth to that or not ??

I shall follow this thread with interest .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Actually there were up to 3 popes during the great western schism. The council of constance removed all 3 and elected a single new one however. Perhaps history will repeat itself.

And yes, indeed, the Holy Spirit is indeed involved with the election process.

The papacy is a man made institution.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by NJE03]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join