It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan panel wants 'first strikes' against enemies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

So, Japan knows exactly how to jumpstart their stagnating economy, huh? lol:

Is this a statement?
A question?
Want to give me a clue why you're amused?

thanks

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

if Japan wants to do ANYTHING that is prohibited in that Surrender agreement they have to seek permission from the U.S. to amend the surrender. IF they fail to get permission and violate the surrender then the surrender is void and either a new surrender has to be signed or face the possibility of war.

Thanks.
I’ve been reading up on the San Francisco Treaty.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain your point.
Thanks

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by SKUNK2

To all the people who think(Americans) N Korea is Chinas "guard dog", i suggest you educate your selves. China hates N Korea just as much as any other country...

If you've an opinion - well join the club.

If you've FACTS to back up your opinion I'm sure there are a number of people who'd like to know what they are and where to find them.

Thanks.

Instead of being bone idle, you could have just watched the news...Then you would have found out the FACT China is just as pissed as every body else.....But to you Americans the Chinese are bad guys...right???

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Instead of being bone idle, you could have just watched the news...Then you would have found out the FACT China is just as pissed as every body else.....But to you Americans the Chinese are bad guys...right???

What a pompous, presuming, ignorant thing to say to someone you don’t even know.
LOL - I’m NOT an American.
I don’t live in the USA.
I don't get USA television.
Italy could give a rats hairy hind side about N.Korea at the moment - on the local Sicilian channels - which are all I get.

It is customary, no, required, here on ATS that if you’re going to state something that you claim is fact - you back it up.

And if it's only your opinion - why would you think anyone would bother to *check it out*...

Let's try to get back on topic here.

I'm still wondering if Japan had had the option - would N.Korea be destroyed at this moment?

peace

[edit on 26-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think Japan should be allowed to build up their army and defend themselves. WW2 was over 50 years ago and we need to move on.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel that out of all the countries out there, N. Korea is the only real threat?

I know its propaganda, but seeing military pictures of N. Korea just give me the Nazi Regime type feel for them...and it is only them.

I have not done nearly enough research on the subject to even make my judgments valid, but they are still there.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have to be very clear that I am serious in saying this even if my sense of humor often makes my posts tongue in cheek

IF... IF... IF

Our Govt is going to engage in reckless war...

We absolutely WANT the Japanese to rearm, the Germans too being allies...

These guys are GREAT at this sort of thing and keeping their hands tied is moronic on our part as a nation...

The Japanese are... amazing, they are great, look at Anime...

I want... what these guys will invent on our side for this, I can't even imagine what they would dream up...or simply have sitting on the drawing board waiting to be put into production...if we are lucky

NK wouldn't stand a chance

and why not hedge our bets against Russia and China?

We all know in the past the Japanese alone handled them both quite well while fighting us too!

Let Japan loose

we need a 2 ton Gorilla

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It would be "poetic justice" if Japan were to handle this with nuclear weapons. US taught Japan a tough lesson...now it may be time for the "student" to do some teaching.

Just my 2-cents

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join