It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli document: Venezuela sends uranium to Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Israeli document: Venezuela sends uranium to Iran

www.salon.com

Venezuela and Bolivia are supplying Iran with uranium for its nuclear program, according to a secret Israeli government report obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

The two South American countries are known to have close ties with Iran, but this is the first allegation that they are involved in the development of Iran's nuclear program, considered a strategic threat by Israel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Apparently Venezuela and Bolivia are supplying Iran with uranium to be used either for civil or military purposes.

I haven't managed to locate the Israeli foreign ministry document to see on what specific information they are basing this on.

However the ties between Venezuela and Bolivia and Venezuela and Iran are well documented. They seem to hinge primarily on their mutual disdain for the United States.

Of course this could easily be an Israeli ploy to further legitimize and lay more groundwork for any future attack on Iran.

Until we see the details of the document it is hard to assess.

Nevertheless, if true, providing Iran with additional uranium whilst worrisome, also indicates their inability to further their nuclear program without outside assistance.

www.salon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have a feeling that "secret" reports that the Associated Press somehow receives are not given in the interest of promoting truth and educating the public, but rather (gasp! perhaps!) serve some agenda.

What will be interesting is to see how this report propagates through the mainstream press channels, a process of successive whitewashing, until it becomes a "known fact" that pundits use as assumed basis for emotionally driven argument.

I believe that the process of creating a more informed citizenry is best addressed by showing and examining the process via which news is created, linked to the agendas it serves. This is a better approach, because we can all probably predict that, absent a motive for conclusively proving or discrediting this report, speculation on its truth will inevitably raise a dichotomous ground for baseless argument and distraction.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
I have a feeling that "secret" reports that the Associated Press somehow receives are not given in the interest of promoting truth and educating the public, but rather (gasp! perhaps!) serve some agenda.

Indeed, the report is apparently not a secret but its contents are.

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor refused to comment about the secret report.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Isn't this a conveniently timed report, now isn't it?

Smells like rotting garbage in Jerusalem during a summer strike...
... almost worst than Naples in the same situation...

It would be no surprise that Chavez and Evo would sell anything they could to anyone willing to pay, and especially nice if it helps another regime (Iran) against the Bush/Obama (Mabus) New World Order.

[edit on 25/5/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hmm and this is just released after the pentagon say they have plan to build a base in Colombia that will "give the U.S. increased capacity for military intervention throughout most of Latin America" right next door to venezuela.Probably doesn't have anything to do with this report and israel but hell this is a conspiracy site

forpeace.net...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's a variable worth noting:

Israel says it has ordered Venezuela's diplomats to leave the country, following the decision by Venezuela to sever diplomatic relations. Venezuela expelled the Israeli ambassador and his staff from Caracas on 6 January in protest at Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

BBC: Israel expels Venezuela envoy

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
lol.

Sure..sad thing is that so many ignorant people in the USA and the rest of the world believes this kind of "news" without a minimum of a doubt, and act as if it was a real threat to them, accepting all kind of human rights violation. So maybe its time to invade Chavez now, and then Iran?! Yeah why not..more killing more blod..so Americans have something to be proud of, defending freedom for pease for mankind ..for DEMOCRACY lol!

About the Iranians trying hard to get Nukes how can anyone not understand that?! We all know how the USA invades any country anytime for any reason, so its not so strange..Iran NEEDS this weapon to try to avoid an American invasion.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Isn't that sweet, why this Hemisphere's most rabid Anti-American leader has been sending Uranium to Iran...lets see who else that Washington and Israel doesn't like can we claim is involved in this vast conspiracy to turn Iran into a major Nuclear Super Power...

I bet Fidel Castro has been selling them the metal for the Centerfuges from old rusty bicycles...

I bet Myramar has been supplying them with a rickshaw delivery system!

I bet Frank Gifford is involved too, after all if he could cheat on poor sweet Cathy Lee he's got to got to be up to no good.

Ron Paul of course has been providing the Iranians with medical advice on how to make sure they don't expose themselves to high levels of radiation.

No doubt Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda are actually financing it all for the Iranians.

Of course the Mexican Drug Lords are smuggling all these things into Iran.

Evidence of all these things will be the only identifiable pieces in the rubble of the Iranian Nuclear faciilities after Israel blows them up.

Because Iran has started 0 wars in the region in the last 100 years.

While Israel has started only 7.

While the United States has only started 4.

Clearly Iran is a real threat, they just won't play war unless you attack them so I guess we have to attack them?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I wonder how this will effect relations in the US with those countries.

I know Venezuela is already on the tight rope...

[edit on 5/25/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OOOOHHHHH!!! COME OOONNN...

How convenient!!! I guess the only three country leaders in the WORLD that seems to openly oppose globalist domination... and "they are ALL WORKING TOGETHER WITH DANGEROUS NUKE FUEL, LET'S GO GET THEM"!!

Seriously who believes this crap any longer?

EDIT: to add the word "leaders"

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Sator]

top topics

join