It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some UFO's animals that live in space?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Why has this turned into a crop-circle announcement thread?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Because of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... which has spawned due to this thread we are currently in.

It might seem daft, but as you'll see in the other thread, there is just too much coincidence going on..

As you read through some of the last posts here and read the other thread, you'll see what the connection is.

I had wondered if we would get a fish type crop circle, we did.. I then suggested we may get one similar to reticledc's avatar... and that may have just happened..

If this continues then these circles could... and i say 'could' very very loosely as their is no proof.. yet... be connected in some manner to this thread on animals living in space, moving between planets and systems and breeding, spreading life..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Are these the first 'still' shots of the rods that have been mentioned here and in a few other threads on ATS?

Is the 'tail' the cause of the flight pattern we see in the videos?
How does it stay airborne?
Could we really have an unknown airborne creature living all around us.

I am curious about these pics as it states they were taken in 1999. I don't think we had even heard or considered these rods at this time.

So why fake something like this?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9af254fa0692.jpg[/atsimg]
www.cropcircleanswers.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well, I never like to mix subjects, that was the reason for my "complaint".

Apparently, it looks like whoever (or whatever
makes those circles reads ATS.

If that is the case then I want a circle with some interlaced snakes, please.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

And I really hope we get that for you ArMaP.
That would be incredible if we can establish a link between this threads topic and the creation/messages of these crop circles.

The way I see it is like this.. If these circles are being created by an 'off world' influence, then that must show there are some form of living creature(s), with an amount of intelligence, coming here to create these circles.

We have no way in comprehending 'their' ability to read this thread or maybe our thoughts as we write...

That would be the link to this thread.

But, there is the possibility of someone here on Earth reading this thread and creating these circles just for our amusement.. but why? Why go to all the trouble?
What would it prove?
Not much at all really.. but it would only further the purpose of ATS if this 'connection' became more and more a topic of high debate. It would not further the purpose of hoaxers.. they would gain nothing from hoaxing circles to fit this thread.

If they are genuine circles and are connected to the topic here then this whole theory of this thread may have a lot more truth to it than we are scientifically aware.

Time, and snake filled crop circles, will tell

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What's kinda funny is after the fish circle appeared I was thinking a next possibility was actually a bird because you guys mentioned birds and Albatross back on page 3.... but since there were no actual 'pictures' I didn't say anything. Would be funny if 'somebody' was getting ideas from your thread for crop circle contests or something.

I suppose if we really wanted to be open minded, we could consider the increase in crop circles as being a response to the ATS 'thought experiment' that many participated in at the end of May.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Environmental scientists are only just starting to understand and accept that everything is connected in nature, like the butterfly effect. For every action there is a re-action. New lifeforms are continually being discovered on our planet.
Humans don't know everything. It wasn't that long ago in our history that many thought Earth was the centre of the universe, and it was flat. Why not entertain the idea that there are lifeforms outside our atmosphere. Why not entertain the idea that a lifeform can exist without air or water. From what we know, lifeforms evolve to adapt to their environment so it is not unfeasable to suggest that this can happen on other planets or in space.
The problem with a lot of people is that they only believe a thing exists if they can see it or hear it, if it has a tangible value to them. the possibility of orbs, space creatures, ghosts etc is intangible to them. Makes you wonder how they even believe such things as radio waves etc exist though I suppose they have tangible proof when their radios work.
Who are we to decide whether these life forms have intellegence. I'd bet that most species on our planet don't think humans are very intellegent, because of our consumerist, environmentally destructive behaviours.
Keep expanding your thoughts everyone. Remember many of our world's greatest minds were told they were crazy. Keep trying to join the dots cos it's all gotta be connected somehow.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

I'm still waiting for a not-so-happy lifeform to drop by with a truck full of our 'space junk' saying, "Yea, um... about this..."

Talk about a bad first impression.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

That's a really valid point. Space agencies worry about the space junk as a danger to their satellites and space craft, but not whether it may be a danger to us on earth let alone other potential life forms out there.
Actually I wish they would pick it up and drop it fair on top of the space agencies of the world. (but then again I would like to see a load of rubbish dumped on people who throw rubbish out their car windows too).
I would think there must be a reaction to the space junk, we perhaps just don't know exactly the extent of it yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
The problem with a lot of people is that they only believe a thing exists if they can see it or hear it, if it has a tangible value to them. the possibility of orbs, space creatures, ghosts etc is intangible to them. Makes you wonder how they even believe such things as radio waves etc exist though I suppose they have tangible proof when their radios work.

That is the natural reaction, people believe what the can sense and in things for which they can see the results.

You know that I am here because someone or something wrote this post, but you do not know who I am or where I am unless I can provide something that shows it to you, and if I tell you that I have a brother you can only accept it or not, there is no real way for you to know that.

The same happens with other life forms, either at very high altitudes, orbiting the Earth, in space or in other planets, nobody (as far as I know) has seen any of those or anything that can be considered as a result of their existence (that is one of the problems with the "animals" some people say they see on Mars photos, if there are animals there must be a complete ecosystem), so we can only believe that some things for which we do not have explanation are animals or not.

At the moment they are just a possibility, one among many.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, I agree. I was really having a go at people who very narrow minded and can't open their minds to the possibilities. We will probably never know what these things are, but without some imagination and thinking outside the box, these type of discussion forums wouldn't exist, there would only be debunkers and that would just be boring.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Nice research and connection .. maybe there is a connection with Jose Escamilla's films and your theory.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Who not! I believe that the amount of space out there, there must be something living in that space. We really don't know that much about the universe.

Also another thing.
The human body can only sense a limited amount of it's surroundings, for example it cannot see radiowaves, oxygen etc etc

Oxygen is a natural thing that is invisble, so why can't aliens be invisible to the naked human eye? Or why not aliens who are more spirit like? I mean why not?
Nature proves it's possible with oxygen.

Or HIGHLY intelligent aliens who are so small you would need a microscope to see their lives haha!

Or ovcourse due to the size of some planets stars etc, there could be creatures the size of our moon out there! Who knows!

The possibilities are endless.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Who not! I believe that the amount of space out there, there must be something living in that space. We really don't know that much about the universe.

Here is an interesting article located by Poet over in the sts-75 analysis thread:

Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form. The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was "alive" and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things. The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.

They can, for instance, divide to form copies of the original structure; which then interact to induce changes in their neighbors that evolve into other new structures. The less stable structures break down over time leaving behind only the structures that are most adapted to the environment. "These complex, self-organized plasma structures exhibit all the necessary properties to qualify them as candidates for inorganic living matter", says Tsytovich, "they are autonomous, they reproduce and they evolve".

He adds that the ionized conditions needed to form these helical structures are common in outer space. If that is so, then it will mean that plasma life forms are the most common life form in the universe, given that plasma makes up more than 99% of our visible universe which is almost everywhere ionized. This is in stark contrast to carbon-based life forms, which according to the Rare Earth hypothesis proposed by Peter Ward and Donald Brownlee, would be rare in the universe due to a number of factors - including the need for an acceptable range of temperatures to survive. Complex carbon based life may be as rare as solid rocky bodies like the Earth in the universe.
-ezinearticles.com...,-Blobs,-Orbs-and-Subtle-Bodies&id=783224

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Hmm interesting indeed, thanks for the info!

By the way love your avatar, that's so cute!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

You know that I am here because someone or something wrote this post, but you do not know who I am or where I am unless I can provide something that shows it to you, and if I tell you that I have a brother you can only accept it or not, there is no real way for you to know that.

No way... your post could be an AI response... judging by the way your posts are triggered so quickly to certain key words I think it highly likely you could be an AI residing within the NASA new super computer.

As you hinted at it "I am here because someone or SOMETHING wrote this post"

Now what an interesting way to phrase that Hmmmm

Artificial robotic Megabus analysis Program (ArMaP)

A general robot control system for automatic... analysis ...
The program is written in Turbo Pascal and Visual Basic and runs in the ..... The bus has sixteen lines, eight of which are used for transmitting ..... T.L. Isenhour and J.C. Marshall , Laboratory robotics and artificial intelligence. ...

linkinghub.elsevier.com...

Google Search

Results 1 - 10 of about 24,300 for Artificial robotic Megabus analysis Program. (0.26 seconds)

Well how about that

So ummm that 'brother' you mentioned... would his name be Data?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, you know that I am here because I answer your posts, but you can not know who I am just because of that, that is why I said someone or something, you have no real way of knowing if I am human or not.

Turbo Pascal was good, but I stopped using it a long time ago. Visual Basic is still used but it's not the best for AI programming, Prolog would be better.

And you should learn to do Google searches, if you want a specific sentence you have to use the sentence inside quotation marks (or whatever you call those things
), like this "Artificial robotic Megabus analysis Program", if you don't Google will show all pages with all those words but not exactly that sentence. A search for "Artificial robotic Megabus analysis Program" returns zero pages (but I am sure you wouldn't expecting it to be on the public Internet, right?
).

And no, my brother's name is Carlos.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
interesting stuff..... thanks... great thread.....

jose is working on a new film......

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
anyone thinking of charlie and the great glass elevator and those interspace worm things? knew id heard this somewhere before

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
anyone thinking of charlie and the great glass elevator and those interspace worm things? knew id heard this somewhere before

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join