It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some UFO's animals that live in space?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Where did I state that they were a 'full-time air creature'?

And where did I said that you said that they were 'full-time air creatures'?

I was mostly thinking out loud in that post, maybe I should have been more clear about it.

And even larger animals live most of their life in the air, like the swift (if I I am not mistaken, I did not knew the name for the bird I was thinking about), that has a unique hemoglobin among birds to allow them to get oxygen at high altitudes, and, like Extralien said, the albatross.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP but why did they include an image of the desktop of the computer on-board the ISS, do they consider the choice of desktop image an evidence of extra-terrestrial life?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d56ca7efa54ee81f.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe that is the view off the port side

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Or they were on their way here to create this 600ft Jellyfish crop circle.

It is rather unusual that this should appear whilst this thread is in motion...

Is someone/thing trying to tell us something?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
It is rather unusual that this should appear whilst this thread is in motion...
Is someone/thing trying to tell us something?

To me it only proves that the boys and girls at MIT are reading ATS threads

I have it on good authority that the Crop Circles are created by beam weapons from space as a test of precision. From MIT and Kirtland AFB, home of the Directed Energy Dictorate.

Frankly I think they are just messing with us

Everytime I do a search during a post I seem to hit on similar ideas..

Here is one just pooped up

"It is likely that these geometric designs are due to the firing of an aerial military microwave cannon, piloted by computer. The arguments supporting this view are as follows:"
www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

Hmmmm curious...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Great NASA UFO compilation part 1 & 2

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Speaking of Jellyfish...

NASA dubbed this the JELLYFISH COMET

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aceb1d3632b3.jpg[/atsimg]

But it seems that the huge lifeforms in space is not a new idea...

Lifes origin in space?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d551f5cc9b3f.jpg[/atsimg]
"Macroentity"
by Thierry Lombry

According to a hotly-disputed theory by Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe, first put forward in 1974, life may have originated not on the surface of planets, such as Earth, but in the large interstellar clouds of gas and dust from which stars and their planetary systems form.1, 2, 3 Hoyle and Wickramasinghe believe that molecular clouds, such as those present in the Orion Nebula, are the most natural cradles of life. Inorganic cosmic dust grains, composed of silicate, graphite, and iron particles, mixed with inorganic gases, in their view, act as assembly sites for organic molecules of increasing complexity. The organic molecules become polymerized on the surface of the dust grains, they argue, then as the density of the cloud rises during gravitational collapse these polymer-coated grains collide with increasing frequency, leading to the growth of grain clumps with embedded prebiotic chemicals. Hoyle and Wickramasinghe point out that such clumps would have dimensions of a few microns – similar to the sizes of cells in simple microorganisms. In their opinion, Darwinian-style selection and evolution would take place involving competition between the growth of grain clumps and their division and destruction in the interstellar environment. The simplest self-replicable system, consisting of inorganic grains held together with organic polymer coatings would dominate. Finally, they imagine, given the right conditions, the organic polymer films, which separate individual grains as well as surround entire clumps, could evolve into biological cell membranes. Within each "proto-cell" all the essential ingredients of life would be present. These proto-cells would then become incorporated into meteorites and comets which would act as delivery systems to bring the interstellar prebiota to the surface of new-formed worlds, such as the infant Earth

www.daviddarling.info...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Now this is just getting way beyond coincidence!!!!

Just what is going on? Am I reading too much into this or is there some major prankster out there trying to wind us all up?

I've mentioned jellyfish in this thread, I've talked about insects that lay their larvae in water, I've posted a picture of a strange flying insect and now we have got this....
First a jellyfish, Now a Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

Something is going on.. . I'm half expecting a crop formation similar to the fish fossil i have posted here too now..

I'll tell you now.. If we get a fish formation in crops... Well, I dunno what I'm going to do.
Sit here in stunned silence or jump for joy? might do both...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And that may very well be one of the possible reasons as to why we see colour in these stellar clouds. It could partly be to do with these microscopic organisms, just as we see with plankton in our seas, or clouds of midges in our skies, they all form a cloud of some kind and must, naturaly, give off a colour of some description.

Whilst researching this thread I found a youtube video of a scientist with some plankotn of some form being grown and analysed in a lab. They were of varying colours.. I think he had about 5 or 6 different varieties.

Found it.. It's PhytoPlankton

And while I'm here, I'll just mention the similarities in the crop circles again as I have an ongoing thread here which is looking at the similarities between recent crop circle formations and creatures discussed here in this thread. I am waiting to see what other formations will be found this year... a Trilobite would be very interesting ...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I have tried to replicate the first two videos we see in this thread... but with very limited success and I have doubts about what we see in my test too.

Firstly I'd like to point out that the sound has gone and it also seems to play at twice the speed since loading it up onto MATS...

The first, and most obvious, is an object that flip flops down and around the top cloud in centre of screen. This appears at 8 seconds in..
The next one is subtle and appears in the top right corner at 18 seconds.

At normal speed on my laptop, the first object appears at 20 seconds.. why it has become faster upon upload I have no idea.

This was taken on my mobile phone, so we must take that into account. We can clearly see that the camera becomes overloaded with the brightness of the sun and causes the black spot we see. This, however, leaves me wondering how we get to see two different types of 'critter' moving in the scene, one of which definitely flip flops..

If anyone can explain that motion, then it will add towards this ongoing study.
here is the vid.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

The quality of the video is too low, I almost can not see the "flip-flopping" object, I only see the flop, not the flip.

And, once more, I do not think that we can see objects at a large distance with this method, only objects close to the object that is casting the shadow.

Unfortunately, I do not have the means to make an experiment to try to prove it, so I have to wait for someone else to do that experiment.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It seems logical that with creatures able to withstand the pressures of the deep oceans that a life form may evolve to live in space.
at approx. 33 seconds an unidentified object moves from right to left of the screen. this looks very similar to a bioluminescent plankton or deep sea jelly

then I saw this alien faced fish the world is freaky.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
at approx. 33 seconds an unidentified object moves from right to left of the screen. this looks very similar to a bioluminescent plankton or deep sea jelly

I think that is really an out of focus ice crystal (or other small, reflective object) tumbling through space and near the camera.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I dunno about some of it, but I am certain that the 'rods' in the base jumping videos are insects. The one that flies at the camera and darts away was unmistakable.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire

This video is nice!

A critter appears at 0:33 into the video, it is pulsating.

Stars are also visible....

Edit: Armap, This video is also from STS-80.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Now this is just getting way beyond coincidence!!!!

Just what is going on? Am I reading too much into this or is there some major prankster out there trying to wind us all up?

I've mentioned jellyfish in this thread, I've talked about insects that lay their larvae in water, I've posted a picture of a strange flying insect and now we have got this....
First a jellyfish, Now a Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

Something is going on.. . I'm half expecting a crop formation similar to the fish fossil i have posted here too now..

I'll tell you now.. If we get a fish formation in crops... Well, I dunno what I'm going to do.
Sit here in stunned silence or jump for joy? might do both...

So... are you jumping for joy yet? lol

Quick! What's the next one gonna be??

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread. I wouldn't be surprised if there are life forms living in the space vacuum or high up in the atmosphere. But rehashing old NASA videos as proof of alien life is just plain boring. Everything on these videos has been explained over and over again. Watch this episode of the History Channels UFO Hunters which deals with many of the so called UFO's in NASA space footage.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

I'm stunned... dunno what to do... but I am still waiting for a Trilobite type..
I also think we might get something that looks like the object in Zorgons 2nd picture posted here or we will get reticledc's avatar

I'm lost for words.. getting too much of an oddity

I can't even think of words to try to understand what's happening.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Ok, the first is the filming technique in both of these videos. Is this a new method in which we can capture flying things in the air that our eyes and cameras can't normally see??

Basicaly, all they have done is 'eclipse' the sun so as to see the sky without being flooded with light. It's the same technique used to watch solar flares etc. I think this is a great method and brilliant idea. kudos to the film makers.

What you´re likely to see (as in the first video you posted) is dust and debris floating through the air, illuminated by the suns rays. The same thing happens in your house on a sunny day, the suns rays illuminate the dust particles in the air - highly annoying

[edit on 9-6-2009 by cripmeister]

[edit on 9-6-2009 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This latest fish crop circle made me think.

Look at the central circle, the you have three fish facing away from it surrounded by many other circles.

Is this telling us that their are creatures who breed on one planet and travel to many other planets to do the exact same thing?
We see many circles of various sizes.. we have many planets in our syste alone that vary in size.

We know that there are other planets out there that vary just as much and we are finding planets that could harbour life..

Is this cirlce actually confirming that life can and does travel great distances in space?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe92bb5f6793.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, we've just had the Phoenix crop circle and now there is another new circle..

Although the preliminary pics of it are not from the air, I have a sneaky suspicion that it might be very similar to reticledc's avatar ???

maybe, maybe not...will be interesting to see shots from above.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce4c0cbcf4c2.jpg[/atsimg]
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Extralien]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join