It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding people from past lives today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Jackie,

Thanks so much for your reply. I was actually discussing your experience with my wife over dinner last night and she thought it was facinating. Both of us are really curious as to who and where we may have been in past lives but are unsure exactly how to get to that knowledge. I think we have all seen pieces and parts manifest themselves to us in dreams, visions, and deja vu experiences.

I really appreciate you sharing your experiences as well as all of the other people who contributed to this thread. Its helped me understand how we all have our own ways of dealing with these realities. I'm still very interested in past life regression and would like to find a reputable hypnotist to see if they can help me uncover some of these mysteries.

Unfortunately I still haven't found the answer to my original question of if there is a way in this life to discover others from past lives. If anyone does have any insight into this you can feel free to U2U me or reply to this thread.

Thanks everyone for all of your stories and insights.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
oops double post.

[edit on 5/30/2009 by atzmaz]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I believe in reincarnation and just the paranormal it's self, it's actually the only reason why I wont call myself an atheist.
But often to myself I think I was a African slave here in America and I often joke about it with fellow friends but since I was little I have thought this.
And I haven't met anyone but my ex who I think, and also he thinks, we knew each other in past lives. Immediately when my friends brought him to my house, never seeing or meeting him even though he's in my school(year below me though), he's in German class( i'm a year above), and he actually lived right down the street from me for the past like 4 years, and my mum knew him like a few months before i even did. We had all the same friends, but we never knew each other and the moment we met from then on we were together (just as friends and even after I broke up w/ him) 24/7 pretty much. And if you knew me you would know this would be weird because basically I don't talk to people and to become my friend you really need to just have basic conversations with me for like a year and then I will be comfortable talking and hangout with the person, I mean talking on online is even hard for me. But it was really weird, we just clicked in like a really weird way, like a a way that we were together in a relationship before but it just doesn't work and I end up being really depressed and unhappy like I was, until I break up with hi and then we are friends and everything is fine and dandy.
We are still really close and hangout often, and It always goes back to like we have know each other forever .
I can truly say I do believe I was with him numerous times in my past lives and we always get together but in the end we realize we are better as friends, and that's how he has always described the feeling he gets when he is around me also.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlayerRock
the only proof that i consider reliable is empiracle.
in my opinion, all scientific evidence seems to point to thee being no afterlife

Scientific evidence used to point to the fact that the world was flat, we've since found out otherwise

But anyway, back to the topic at hand. I have always felt that our souls/essence/energy/whatever you wish to call it reincarnate and that we do tend to have other people that cycle with us through each one. One person in particular that I know, I feel as though we have been through several such cycles together. As someone else stated, when we first met it was like greeting an old friend rather than a new one. We've even promised to try and meet each other in our next lives

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join