It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, hi there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello!
Obviously I'm new here. I've decided to register because usually when I'm looking for something that at moment interests me, I stumble upon this forum. In that case, I figured, I might as well register.
Well, I'm interested in all UFO related matters. Mostly because I was watching The X-files as a child and even though I was aware it's just a movie, it made me wonder. And the idea of aliens visiting our planet kind of stucked with me.
Ayway, there's a great chance you might see a lot of me on this forum (or not, you never know), so hi!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Great to have you here with us and please feel free to ask as many questions as you need to help you work things out around here,

I am more than happy to help,

I look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Asala,

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
May i be the second to send a cheers mate!

sure I'll see you around the boards

how about a first question..have you ever seen a UFO in person?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS CC. I hope your stay here is as long and as enlightening as mine has been.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards,

wupy

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi caffeinecrash. I'm still a rookie here on ATS but I can tell you that the more time you spend here the more you'll find. My UFO experience changed my life and without it, I don't think that I would be here (on ATS that is).

See you around.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend.

I look forward to discussing your interests.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thank you all for such a warm wlecome.
If I have any questiones I'll be sure to ask

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
how about a first question..have you ever seen a UFO in person?

Well, I've seen something. And by definition it might have been a UFO, because it was flying, and I sure wasn't able to identify it. But someone else might have been able to do so. It looked like a white sphere and it was just hanging in the sky. When I looked away for a moment it dissapeard. Know I'm thinking it might have been meteorological balloon after all.I just wanted it to be a UFO

top topics

join