It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple At The Center Of Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Exactly I'm-in-a-jihad in Russia is very timely! - But time is short if David Flynn's scenario for July is going to happen. David has a youtube channel and I was looking through the videos he has favorited. One was this one:

Then this article today:
www.usatoday.com...

I believe this is the sort of event that would have to occur for all the needed elements to fall into place for July to begin the 70th week of Daniel. In light of this and just thwe general climate I am ordering some water purification tablets and an emergency radio and few other items of that nature. Seriously no joke. It might not happen - but with the economy perched on collapse and everything else it cant hurt to be prepared for the worst.

It's lining up... and scary!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

But time is short if David Flynn's scenario for July is going to happen.

That's the beauty of how God set up his endtime scenario though. It just happens instantly! Rapture or no rapture. Simply all of a sudden two guys clothed in sackcloth appear in Jerusalem with fire coming out of their mouths!

We will have to see if Flynn's predictions are right. If not though, we need to always be ready because God can get things going in the twinkling of an eye.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I agree, that' why I am expecting that a MAJOR calamity might occur. Remember how fast everything changed after 9/11? I suspect we might me on the verge and with Iran in chaos and N Korea making explicit threats it is very plausible!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I was just reading Malachi chapter 4 - whoah -

" “For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the Lord of hosts. “Remember the law of my servant Moses, the statutes and rules that I commanded him at Horeb for all Israel. “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.”" (Mal 4)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I found the book very entertaining and informative. I had the sense at times some of the numbers presented were slightly skewed to fit his own interpretations. Here's a new video from Flynn about the great pyramid and 2016.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Has there been a time when so many countries, with real power to do damage, were on full alert like this? I don't think so.

I live in a upper level condo. It has an entry door downstairs though, in my courtyard. THe other day my son (he's 26) said "don't worry mom, the way you are situated at the top of these stairs, I can pick em' off one by one as soon as they open the door" -- it was funny as heck but the reality may not be a joke much longer.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sheikh Salah: Netanyahu wants to rebuild Temple

Sheikh Raed Salah, leader of the Islamic Movement's northern branch, spoke Wednesday afternoon in front of Muslim students at Haifa University and warned them that Benjamin Netanyahu was intending on completing his plan to gain control of the Temple Mount, which he said the prime minister had tried to do during his first tenure.

www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

One more piece falling in place. It's amazing how you can just observe prophecy being fulfilled on the news each day.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wow. That's something.

An interesting thing that ties into that is The Temple Institute.

This is an organization in Israel that has, for several years now, rebuilt all the temple implements, woven the priestly garments, reformed the Sanhedrin, found Levitical priests, and even has chosen a high priest! All they need is, the Temple, naturally, the Ark, which I believe will be found soon, and a Red Heifer, which God will also provide. [The website has a gallery that has the actual implements that will be used in the third temple, it's so amazing to me.]

It's insane. Yet, it is so sad, that all these things are falling into place, just as God said they would and people all around the world dismiss it.

We just have to keep looking up!

[edit on 6/17/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder what would have to take place in order for the temple to be rebuilt ? There is the small matter of the dome of the rock located in the spot that the temple would have to be built . Perhaps an earth quake in which the dome was leveled and the ark exposed , all in one shot ?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Actually they have plans to build it side by side - the Dome of the rock is not on the actual footprint of the original temple but a actually in the area known as the courtyard of the gentiles.

Check it out : Temple Info

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Thanks for that link
I will give it a read .

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I can't help but wonder what would have to take place in order for the temple to be rebuilt ? There is the small matter of the dome of the rock located in the spot that the temple would have to be built . Perhaps an earth quake in which the dome was leveled and the art exposed , all in one shot ?

In Temple at the Center of Time, David Flynn says that the Temple wasn't in the spot of the Dome of the Rock, but rather over a small obscure little thing near it.

However, if the Dome actually is where the Temple was, I could see the Dome being destroyed during the War of Gog and Magog [which I believe takes place before the Rapture and concludes a little after]. But, God would do whatever needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting. At the moment I'm on my mobile and cannot look up the e-book but if you happen to find it feel free to U2U it to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Not sure but I don't think there is a ebook version ? Having said that , you won't regret spending the couple of bucks on the book , well worth it IMHO .

I wasn't able to put the book down and would have finished it off in two days if it wasn't for me having to work a night shift . As a result I was finished the book in three days .

If you do read the book please share your thoughts of what you thought about it .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join