It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple At The Center Of Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have just started reading , Temple at the Center of Time by . David Flynn and from what I have read so far , I am hooked !!

"Product Description
A belief that the ancients held unusual scientific knowledge, of which only fragments remain today, was held by many great philosophers and scientists who participated in the "scientific revolution". Though research by these men led to great discovery, many were convinced that they were merely scratching the surface of an immense but lost pristine knowledge (prisca sapientia) somehow reflected in the architecture and remains of ancient civilizations. In "Temple at the Center of Time Investigations of Sacred Dimension, Revealed in Prophecy, the Temple of Jerusalem, and the Ark of the Covenant, from the works of Isaac Newton", David Flynn uncovers what is sure to be heralded as one of the greatest discoveries of all time. Many books have investigated whether Newton believed that an original pure knowledge existed. Some conclude that he did in fact search for it, but that is the whole of their investigation. A few have written that Newton actually discovered something and try to fit his existing research into a prisca sapientia of their own design, claiming his beliefs fit modern realms of philosophy or eastern religions, but these speculations are not upheld by the body of his work. Although Newton had solved riddles of space, time, gravity, light and invented mathematics to predict the motion of objects, this was not the priscia sapienta. Since the time of Newton, no one has revealed the true form and nature of the original knowledge, or from whence it came until now. For the first time in history, "Temple at the Center of Time" uncovers what Newton was looking for and, in so doing, proves that pivotal events in history are unquestionably connected in time and space to Jerusalem. Newton didn't know it. The key was right in front of him. "

Have any of you out there read this book ? Would any of you find this interesting enough to read ?

I will post back once I have read a bit more , from the few pages that I have read so far I am very pleased .

Edit to add the full title .. Temple at the Center of Time , Newton's Bible Codex Deciphered and the year 2012 ...

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am very interested in some more info/review about the book when you have read some more. I am thinking of buying the book also.
David Flynn knows his stuff. He gives a whole new insight in ancient knowledge.

Greetings Lunica

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
From the little that I have read to this point I can mention that Mr. Flynn presents Isaac Newton in a way most have never herd of . Isaac Newton , as per Mr. Flynn , spent a great deal of time researching the bible and was of the belief that in the works of Moses one , if they new how , could reveal the secrets to creation , as well as other " hidden " knowledge locked away in the writing as well as there architecture . Apparently Isaac Newton wrote 3 times more on the topic of theology as a posed to what he is most known for , science .

Mr. Flynn also offers examples of how many a philosophers were of the opinion that there were in fact lost civilization of old that possessed a knowledge long sense lost . Many believed that if one were able to find the first , true , language , then one would be able to unlock those lost secrets .

Will report more as I get into the book .... So far it seems Mr. Flynn is setting the stage to put his theories into work .

Edit to add this quote from the book .. " The importance of the ancient Hebrew religion as the original form of God's communication to humanity was central to Newton's search for clarity of universal laws "

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
AWESOME Thanks Max_TO. That sounds like an great book.... No that sounds like something even better then that...

DO tell me if you happen to read anything about the Great Pyramid in Egypt...

I wanna KnoW more about that big misunderstood machine and the sphinx and that culture... how the ark of the covenate fits into it and how the Knights templar fit into it if at all... but I think That they dooo..

Keen. I shall be on the hunt for that book

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yeah I am totally impressed by David Flynn. You've probably seen the video Temple at the Center of Time, but here it is for those who haven't:

www.youtube.com...

He has several videos; he has "ciphered" as Jethro Bodine would say, that the antichrist is going to appear in July. It's a little over my head actually, but I get enough of his numbers to know this ain't his first rodeo. The Bible is full of numerical references. It's all in there, it's very cool how this generation has stumbled onto these codes. Remember Jesus saying of the last times "knowledge will be greatly increased?" Well these guys aren't pretending to be false prophets and not trying to start a new religion, imo they are just sharing what God has allowed them to understand, thru their gifts of mathematical discernment.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mr. Flynn also goes on to state that Newton spent a lot of time researching the prophet Daniel , Newton wrote a book called " Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel & the Apocalypse of St. John .

Isaac Newton felt that the book of Daniel was best suited for determining prophetic time lines .

" Is there no keys to be found with which the Mysteries of Scripture might be opened ? And forasmuch as the Old Testament was written in Hebrew and that it cannot be translated into another language so as to retain its own proper forced and energy , may not we therefore suppose that in the Hebrew language ( as we consider the living language ) this key is to be found ? " Isaac Newton .

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

So far Mr. Flynn has only mentioned the Great Pyramid once , as one of the buildings that was built with hidden keys . He had mentioned this in the Introduction , I suspect it will be mentioned a lot more in the coming chapters

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm half way through the book and have been really enjoying it.... its been making me look at all sorts of things to work out some of the number/distance patterns.

It's heavy, but worth a read for all those wondering.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It would also seem that preceding each chapter Mr. Flynn notes all reference material sighted in the following chapter . I wish more authors did this .

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

I was a bit suspicious when I flipped through the book quickly before I started reading and noticed the many references to distances . I found this troubling , how can we compare modern measurements of distance to the measurements used in ancient times ?

Needles to say , I was very happy when I started to read the book and found this statement one page 1 , "All geographic distance calculations in this book are based on the 1909 Federal Aviation International Sphere Model , the standard for international aeronautic and avionic navigation for nearly a century . The ( FAI sphere ) is most closely based on the sacred methods of measuring distances on the earth from antiquity ( measure along a great circle on a sphere with a mean radius of 3,958.75 statute miles ) and agrees with the numeric systems found in the ancient texts of the bible . "

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am just over half way done the book , any luck and I will finish it today .

The book is full of very interesting bits of info . One big part to the book is numbers , numbers found in the bible that can be applied to determine such things as the diameter of the earth , the moon and even the sun .

Mr. Flynn also states some interesting bits of info based on certain countries distance from the Temple mount to interesting things that happen to the respective country , from the fall of Babylon , to the birth of Israel to other very interesting events .

I will keep reading and keep you posted as I make my way through the book and once I am done I will post some of his numbers .

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who finds this interesting .

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just finished reading the book and all I can say is READ IT !!

IF you would like a brief overview of this book please watch the movie posted , ever so kindly , as it give a good outline of what the book is about . Having said that , the book is much much more !!

I respect the decisions of our ATS mods . but I can't understand why this thread was moved from the conspiracy in religion forum to the 2012 forum ? Its simply not a 2012 book , 2012 is mentioned maybe 2 or 3 times , or there about .

The book covers so many different things , Etymology , symbols , coding in prophecy , coding built into Solomon's temple and the esoteric beliefs of Isaac Newton , as well as much much more .

Being David Flynn you know that there will be some number crunching but having said that , its easy enough to follow along and remember , there is so much more to this book then number crunching .

Anyway , if you do decide to read the book I would love to hear what you thought
of it ?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This does sound really interesting.

It's fantastic that all these things are coming to light in such a way that people even want to understand, increase on and implement these findings into our own lives

That's the best bit about it all.

I'll keep my eyes on this thread. Thanks for the heads up also, these sources are what keeps us striving

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i was thinking about it, and a sad mist spread threw my body.
Ever since humans QUESTIONED things, we lost sight of what was important and MATTERED in our lives...
we search for answers everywhere else, BUT inside...
amazingly sad that is to me.
we seek what we already know.
we miss what we never knew

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"A WARNING FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 4TH"
I just thought it would be a timely reminder that Mr. Flynn and many who have studied biblical prophecy and timelines say the antichrist will be revealed in July! And also the two witnesses will be revealed. I realized today that there are a lot of people traveling to Israel in July because they believe the two witnesses will be revealed there, and then.

I have to admit some of this stuff is over my head a little, but from all the brainy people who reply and understand it and agree, well that at least has me watching. Here's the video from Mr. Flynn concerning what will happen next month:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I just watched that video for the billionth time. I don't know why, but I can't get enough of it, though Flynn doesn't get into stuff too much. Tomorrow, I gotta watch more of his stuff on YouTube.

Anyway, to what I was going to say. I noticed something that sent a chill up my spine. There is a scene where the comings of Christ and Antichrist are compared. Flynn, much like myself, say that the Antichrist will come at the end of the war of Gog and Magog. If Flynn is correct, and the two witnesses, and the Antichrist, are to appear in the first week of July, that means that between now and then, that war is going to happen. That is just a little scary.

We will have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Can it be that the unrest in Iran might set off a war?

The Magog (Russia) and Persian (Iran) alliance is in place and Ahmadinejad is heading to Russia tomorrow...

www.jpost.com...

Date setting disturbs me because its usually wrong... but Flynn is a math mutant and might be the chosen one to crack it... lol

July is coming fast and Iran is getting crazy.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
David Flynn has some really interesting theories and I really enjoyed this book.

David did an interview with Steve Quayle on his show on June 10 and I noted the following points he touched upon.

Jerusalem is the center of Earth and Time. The temple is a symbol of the Messiah.

Gallilee adds up to 33 in Hebrew, it is on the 33rd parallel, and Jesus did most of his work in Gallilee, death and resurrection at age 33.

Mayan and Incan calendars end 12-21-2012, count backward from this date by 1260 days and this gives you July 10-11 2009, the feast of Tammuz.

Historically the feast of Tammuz marked when the Romans breached the walls of the temple in 70AD.

The end times are tied to the Jewish feast days.

David talks about the importance of 7/11 and that this date could correlate to the arrival of the antichrist. This would start the 7 years of the tribulation, or Daniel's 70th week. This could start with a peace treaty that allows the Jews to start sacrifices on the Temple Mount. The midpoint is the time of Jacob's trouble, when God's wrath is poured out upon the Earth (12/21/2012) and this is also when the two witnesses are resurrected after laying in the street for 3 days. After this midpoint, is when the Angels that have rebelled are sent down to earth and the antichrist desecrates the temple.

The antichrist will reign during the second half of the tribulation, after 12/21/2012 for 1260 days up to 2016...the Feast of Trumpets.

Sorry I could not find the link to the interview on Steve Quayles website.

David makes a point that these are just theories, and not predictions He presents his material objectively and you have to decide for yourself and your own soul what you want to believe.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

i'll be at the book store tommorrow,are you kidding me. an absolute must.
Thank you so much Max,so glad i clicked . right on ats,made my day.
ding ding bedtime.:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
Can it be that the unrest in Iran might set off a war?

The Magog (Russia) and Persian (Iran) alliance is in place and Ahmadinejad is heading to Russia tomorrow...

www.jpost.com...

Date setting disturbs me because its usually wrong... but Flynn is a math mutant and might be the chosen one to crack it... lol

July is coming fast and Iran is getting crazy.

Ahmajamajha or whatever his name is, is in Russia today. How convenient. His country is in total chaos yet he feels pressed to visit his buddy in Russia.

July is a pivotal month, search any number of countless prophecy sites and you will read/hear this. Batten down the hatches.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join