It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Election Ballot Reveals Barrack's True Last Name!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Seeing as some ATSers are now classifying human error as confessions, here's a doozy from the elections!

President Osama? U.S. election ballot misspells Obama's name

A typographical error on a New York county absentee ballot gives voters there the option of electing "Barack Osama" as president in the upcoming U.S. election, instead of Barack Obama.

The incorrect ballots, issued to hundreds of voters in Rensselaer County, were first spotted by the Times Union of Albany newspaper.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow. That must suck for barrack osama, i mean Obama. I dont think it was an accident though. Some body didnt want obama to have votes. The 'b' and the 's' arent even near each other. Those arent something you just mix up. And wouldnt they have a proof reader and editor for ballots just to make sure?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Hey, great find ...

A spelling mistake is surely threadworthy.

Timely as well, fresh off October 10, 2008.

Terrific!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This was posted about a dozen times when it actually happened. There was an annoyingly large amount of coverage in the local media. What it boils down to is someone either did it on purpose or it was an accident. If it was intentional, who cares? If it was not, who cares?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
This was posted about a dozen times when it actually happened. There was an annoyingly large amount of coverage in the local media. What it boils down to is someone either did it on purpose or it was an accident. If it was intentional, who cares? If it was not, who cares?

Exactly! Then why all the ATS excitement over a news reporter mispronouncing Dick Cheney's name and title, and declaring it a confession from FoxNews?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Oh I see where you're going with this. You are a RACIST!

Just joking. I know, I wish there was a way to filter out all of the political bickering and jesus humping threads from the recent posts section so I could not listen to opinions stated as fact.

Anyway, I totally agree. Who gives a rat's poopies if they called him president? OH NOEZ! HE'S GOING TO OVERTHROW US! EVERYONE TUCK AND ROLL!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So what would it matter if his last name was Osama, is that worse than Obama or Jones? Would it make him related to BinLaden because they one had the last name of Osama and one had the first name Osama? So I guess Elton John is also an attempted President Killer because John Hinkley, jr and him have a kinda name match.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiConspirator
Wow. That must suck for barrack osama, i mean Obama. I dont think it was an accident though. Some body didnt want obama to have votes. The 'b' and the 's' arent even near each other. Those arent something you just mix up. And wouldnt they have a proof reader and editor for ballots just to make sure?

I wonder if there is a Barak Osama somewhere in the Us that was like " Yes so your telling me there's a chance " ( D&D )

Yea the B and S are nowhere near each other on the keyboard either......The person probably was thinking obama and osama at the same time and mis-typed.

new topics

top topics

join