It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to resist NWO in 10 Easy Steps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have promised my source to pass this information on to you. Pass it on as well. Thanks.

How to resist NWO in 10 Easy Steps

1) Become self-sustainable. If the world is going down the drain, you need to learn how to survive out there in the nature. Stash food supplies and medicine. Get a device to clean the water.

2) Reconsider your diet. Most of the humans are still asleep in the Matrix so to speak, because their diet is wrong. Junk food, fat and sugar doesn't work to fight the NWO - it only helps you to stay asleep. Eat fresh fruits, fish and vegetables. Eliminate meat, milk, animal fats and white wheat products from your diet. Don't drink alcohol and don't smoke. Never do drugs. Never eat food that is made by genetic modification. Eat organic food.

3) Reconsider your lifestyle. Staying indoors day and night in front of your computer doesn't help fighting the NWO. You have to balance your online activity with outdoor activity. Go out for a jog, take a walk in the forest, see the nature. A healthy body creates a healthy mind.

4) Reconsider your mental health. Don't give into panic. Stop believing the Mass Media. It's okay to watch TV, but it's not okay to become brainwashed by it. Be critical of what you allow to enter your mind. Don't go with the flow, even when the flow are those who claim to be awaken. Do your own research. Be critical.

5) Reconsider your plans for having children. If you or your partner are planning to have children - do reconsider it. This is not the right time or the right place to bring a new child in this world. Also, if you have a child, you become much more vulnerable.

6) Don't let them track you. Be careful when using your Facebook, Twitter and other accounts. Never use your real name. Always use an alias. The more you voice your opinion online, the more targeted you will become. They know that you know - and they are watching you.

7) Don't be another Alex Jones. To stand in front of a Bilderberger building and shout "F*UCK THE NWO!!" in a megaphone is not the way to resist the NWO. If they have infiltrated us, we have to infiltrate them. If they are manipulating with us, we have to find a way to manipulate with them. But never in the open, never in a offensive way.

8) Say no to RFID chip. This one goes without saying.

9) Start doing something instead of talking. You can control the Mass Media too - by emailing to journalists and television. 9 out of 10 of your attempts will fail, but number 10 will become a success. Don't be passive - do something. Talking over and over again to the same people here on ATS is not doing something. Stepping out of ATS and actually contacting the media with a good case is doing something.

10) Stay positive. An eye for an eye will make us all blind. If you will contribute with fear and destruction to the world that is already filled with fear and destruction, you will only serve the NWO's purpose. As long as you are concentrating on negative things, thinking negative thoughts and speak of negative and fearful things, you are contributing to NWO's strength. That's why you have to reject the negativity in your life and welcome the positivity.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have promised to pass this information on from one of my sources. Here you go.

5) Reconsider your plans for having children. If you or your partner are planning to have children - do reconsider it. This is not the right time or the right place to bring a new child in this world. Also, if you have a child, you become much more vulnerable.

Peace,
Mulder

Breeding less children means less people to sustain your culture, less people to control by the nwo[easier for them]..Your own soldiers which you can teach your own things..maybe you can even refrain them from going to school [not a very good idea]..you have to pass the word right and sustain your family tree?

for the rest it sounds pretty good, a little straigh edge but healthy

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Is there ever a good time to have kids? I think we need to have as many kids as possible, so that some day there are more "awake"people out there to fight. If we give up, and don't have kids, the NWO wins.

I see how having kids right now is scary, but when you are married, late 20's and doing pretty well, it is time. I realize that things are about to get real, real bad. Just keep in mind also, that your kids chose to be with you.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

1) Become self-sustainable. If the world is going down the drain, you need to learn how to survive out there in the nature. Stash food supplies and medicine. Get a device to clean the water.

Agreed. Besides stashing I suggest knowing about medicinal plants of the region, what is edible or not and basic subsistance agriculture. Having a barter network also helps.

2) Reconsider your diet. Most of the humans are still asleep in the Matrix so to speak, because their diet is wrong. Junk food, fat and sugar doesn't work to fight the NWO - it only helps you to stay asleep. Eat fresh fruits, fish and vegetables. Eliminate meat, milk, animal fats and white wheat products from your diet. Don't drink alcohol and don't smoke. Never do drugs. Never eat food that is made by genetic modification. Eat organic food.

Broadly agree. Consider the implications of shamanism and natural mind altering substances though, as spiritual enlightenment is part of defeating the NWO. Meditation, although longer and harder, also works.

3) Reconsider your lifestyle. Staying indoors day and night in front of your computer doesn't help fighting the NWO. You have to balance your online activity with outdoor activity. Go out for a jog, take a walk in the forest, see the nature. A healthy body creates a healthy mind.

Agreed.

4) Reconsider your mental health. Don't give into panic. Stop believing the Mass Media. It's okay to watch TV, but it's not okay to become brainwashed by it. Be critical of what you allow to enter your mind. Don't go with the flow, even when the flow are those who claim to be awaken. Do your own research. Be critical.

Agreed. I would get rid of television altogether. Staying centered is good advice, as the NWO is a herding process headed possibly by goat farming bloodlines. Use the internet to spread ideas so other people have this information (about the importance of individuality).

Disagree. Survival is pointless without families. To survive and defeat the NWO is to bring back strong family values, the middle class, the community. If someone gives up reproduction in the mid term the NWO wins.

6) Don't let them track you. Be careful when using your Facebook, Twitter and other accounts. Never use your real name. Always use an alias. The more you voice your opinion online, the more targeted you will become. They know that you know - and they are watching you.

Agree. It's more about what is said than who is saying it. Being ego motivated against the NWO is a caveat. Discretion is good practice.

7) Don't be another Alex Jones. To stand in front of a Bilderberger building and shout "F*UCK THE NWO!!" in a megaphone is not the way to resist the NWO. If they have infiltrated us, we have to infiltrate them. If they are manipulating with us, we have to find a way to manipulate with them. But never in the open, never in a offensive way.

If someone has the will to be another A. Jones, let them. Despite all his shortcomings Alex has been instrumental in waking people up. We can use more like him. However, those going down this path need to be prepared for sacrifices, which can be their lives and the well being of loved ones. Those with the will and the courage, and perhaps the dissatachment, should do it if they so wish, imo.

8) Say no to RFID chip. This one goes without saying.

Or any remote tracking and control device, even electricity counters or licence plate chips should be rejected, and if necessary vandalised. Destroy the control grid. At the same time make the internet and the digital camera the countercontrol grid, as is happening now with user generated media upload.

9) Start doing something instead of talking. You can control the Mass Media too - by emailing to journalists and television. 9 out of 10 of your attempts will fail, but number 10 will become a success. Don't be passive - do something. Talking over and over again to the same people here on ATS is not doing something. Stepping out of ATS and actually contacting the media with a good case is doing something.

One area needed is people making web apps to counter the control structure, things like peer to peer media sharing and non moderated forums to give people an uncensorable voice. Private reporting is needed. Always have a cameraphone handy to film fascism, thus fighting it. An informed popular opinion is a good popular opinion.

10) Stay positive. An eye for an eye will make us all blind. If you will contribute with fear and destruction to the world that is already filled with fear and destruction, you will only serve the NWO's purpose. As long as you are concentrating on negative things, thinking negative thoughts and speak of negative and fearful things, you are contributing to NWO's strength. That's why you have to reject the negativity in your life and welcome the positivity.

Another way to say positive is to say love. Find out that love is an energy and manifest it. This will counter the fear based NWO. Love manifests beauty in ones life. And Love will set us free.

Overall good thread, and sorry for my critique of some points. Star and flag for you!

Peace and love.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I see how having kids right now is scary, but when you are married, late 20's and doing pretty well, it is time. I realize that things are about to get real, real bad. Just keep in mind also, that your kids chose to be with you.

Really?

Oh but I have to remind you that back then, in Communist countries such as Russia, North Korea and China, there were cases of brainwashed children (brainwashed by Communist school propaganda) who were turning their own parents in to the authorities because their parents were not Communist enough.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I agree, it's definatly not a good time to have children, children will hinder your ability to function independently and functionally oppose those trampling over us. Children a have very very strong sense of guilt and righteousness. Unless your planning to home school your future child and the resources to raise him/her in a survival situation, then please reconsider.

In my extensive research and my experience with my own health, I agree 100% with the health statements.

Kinda funny, I started eating chips and stuff again, and I began falling back into the mind game hole. After reading that Obama is going to do the preventive detention, I was oh sh*t... I fell asleep again in class! For a while I was getting that "It all doesn't matter feeling" which I attribute to my brief junk food diet.... and this is after I've been eating virtually no junk food and fruit almost every day, and not much meat for the past couple of months. Makes a huge difference mentally and physically.

OK, I agree we need to put our foot down with the MSM, they are the tool manipulating the minds of the mass still asleep. Sure the MSM are all owned by lobbying groups, but the MSM is still a company within itself with individual people working within it. So.. where here has a proposal for putting the hammer on the MSM and getting them to fess up a little on the truth? I've never contacted any media network before and if someone can give me an outlet and layout and a topic, I'll send as many e-mails as possible....

As a matter of fact...

HEY, why don't we start an official "contact the media thread" to get a current going? If we can give this a little structure and make it easy for every one to hammer the MSM's together then it would change the odds a little. Those with little motivation to make a difference will be more likely to something if there is already a "structure." Just gotta support people a little.

I hope I'm within forum rules there,

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
I agree, it's definatly not a good time to have children, children will hinder your ability to function independently and functionally oppose those trampling over us. Children a have very very strong sense of guilt and righteousness. Unless your planning to home school your future child and the resources to raise him/her in a survival situation, then please reconsider.

I absolutely agree with you on this. Having children in a NWO-controlled society will only make NWO easier to control you. Just imagine the "Alright alright! I'll do anything - just don't hurt my children!!!" scenario. With children, you make yourself more vulnerable.

These 10 Easy Steps to resist the NWO do not say: you should not EVER have children - they say: don't have kids right now, this time is not good for it now.

Kinda funny, I started eating chips and stuff again, and I began falling back into the mind game hole.

I have exactly the same experience. Back then, when I was eating meet and drinking alcohol, I was very much asleep. Today, a vegetarian diet and no alcohol makes my mind sharper and more focused. It's good for my mental health and awareness.

I've never contacted any media network before and if someone can give me an outlet and layout and a topic, I'll send as many e-mails as possible....

As a matter of fact...

HEY, why don't we start an official "contact the media thread" to get a current going?

It's a really good idea, Scarcer. I've already contacted the media on several occasions, among them the story about the alleged Swine Flu vaccine #1, Tamiflu, and it's unfortunate side effects.
I have many contacts in the press and I know many journalists who are, like us, denying ignorance.

Not all journalists are a part on NWO, far from it. Many journalists want to expose the truth, especially the younger ones. So there is hope.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To give up on having children, on the family, is to lose. Sorry if I sound repetitive and dogmatic, but humanity will not survive as humans if lose our most central of institutions, which is the family. The NWO types want us to lose our family values, yet they, of aristocratic descent, strive to keep theirs. Don't fall for these bad memes.

Having and raising children is vital to defeating the NWO.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
To give up on having children, on the family, is to lose.

These 10 Easy Steps to resist the NWO do not say: you should not EVER have children - they say: don't have kids right now, this time is not good for it now.

And if you have children, be ready to face the "Alright alright! I'll do anything - just don't hurt my children!!!" scenario.

Those of us who don't have children right now, are less vulnerable.

You can have your children, just wait till the NWO is defeated. That's all I'm saying.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The NWO will never truely be defeated, because it's an archetype. It's born out of ponerology, it's a stable dynamic born out of the influence of psychopathic personality types in public affairs.

We must know it's there and work around it, not really engage it directly. It's the night to the day sort of scenario. We must hold out on nothing for them, we must defeat the death culture of the NWO by living

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
We must know it's there and work around it, not really engage it directly. It's the night to the day sort of scenario. We must hold out on nothing for them, we must defeat the death culture of the NWO by living

Really?

Oh but I have to remind you that back then, in Communist countries such as Russia, North Korea and China, there were cases of brainwashed children (brainwashed by Communist school propaganda) who were turning their own parents in to the authorities because their parents were not Communist enough.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

How many cases? The actions of a few missguided children don't justify voluntary extinction, because the NWO is not going to go away in a generation, it will take longer, and people need to breed. Plain and simple.

There have always been bad children, it has not stopped us in the past, nor should it in the future.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I agree on not having children just yet. What kind of parent would want to raise their children in the society we have now (especially in America)? I would recommend waiting a couple more years to see how this NWO pans out. Like Fox Mulder said, if you decide to have children now and s* hits the fan then your pretty much screwed. The NWO will use your children against you. If you are a good parent and want to protect your children you will give into the NWO which is what they want. I don't understand how having children right now would help prevent the NWO. Not having children now helps you. It helps you combat the NWO because you won't be carrying around extra baggage (your children). Beat the NWO first, so in the future you can have children. With close to 7 billion people on Earth, I don't see how a bunch of new borns will hurt the NWO. It's just more people to kill.

I agree 100% with your post OP.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by tim1989]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
I agree on not having children just yet. What kind of parent would want to raise their children in the society we have now (especially in America)? I would recommend waiting a couple more years to see how this NWO pans out. Like Fox Mulder said, if you decide to have children now and s* hits the fan then your pretty much screwed. The NWO will use your children against you. If you are a good parent and want to protect your children you will give into the NWO which is what they want. I don't understand how having children right now would help prevent the NWO. Not having children now helps you. It helps you combat the NWO because you won't be carrying around extra baggage (your children). Beat the NWO first, so in the future you can have children. With close to 7 billion people on Earth, I don't see how a bunch of new borns will hurt the NWO. It's just more people to kill.

I agree 100% with your post OP.

Finally, a voice of reason.

Thank you.

top topics

join