It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/human hybrids. Do skeletons provide proof?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

When I am out and about around lots of people I pay more attention to them and my surrounding than most people think, I just try to pretend I am not to see what's around me. And I swear I see many other hybrids.

I know exactly what you mean. I saw a hybrid the other night, he was not human, his clothes were from the 1920's , his hair met in the middle almost like an aerial. He walked around looking upwards ALL the time, he acted like he was looking for a signal, he was most odd indeed. His lower face was hardly there, it was not really formed, he was alone, then I saw him again that night 4 hours later, still alone looking up to the sky.

This guy was odd, some thing about him was not right.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If people claim they're alien it's usually their incarnated soul that's alien. I know this to be real from personal experiences.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
If people claim they're alien it's usually their incarnated soul that's alien. I know this to be real from personal experiences.

I am wondering if I am going through the same thing. I don't claim to be alien, but i feel like I was something other then a human in a past life. Weird, but I don't know what I would be.

I don't get any kind of signals letting me know. I have had dreams though that I was something I am not. In crazy like futuristic worlds that I can't even explain.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

I have never actually had one of these "unusual people" actually come up to me and say they are an alien. Im highly suspicious of people that "claim" to be an alien, I think true aliens wouldnt even need to do that, youd just know beyond a doubt. Hybrids are of course a confusing area as they will still give off some human energy.

I agree though that alot of people who think they are alien are having past life memories from an alien incarnation.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

I believe that happened to my sister during her pregnancy she told me of the creatures that opened her stomach and took out her baby injected it with something and placed it into the womb and sealed it her son Zack was born january 15th 2009 and is an highly intelligent baby,

he's walking,standing,talking(some words) and knows how to use items. Everytime i show him space related topics he looks at me then puts his hand on the TV screen and loves blue lights that alternate (like our current Xmas lights) atm for some reason he has a fear of the dark and people who wear silver tracksuits.

earlier last week my sister told me that she was just waking up on her couch when she swears she saw someone with whitehair and a gas mask like facewear looking at her, she screamed and it was gone.

When he gets to a good age i'll definately be watching him see how his intelligence is and he percieves the world.

also something else to note he loves Science news and actually cries when he sees the ice caps melting.

Could it be possible?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think an interesting subject about Alien/Human hybrids is the disease Progeria.
The kids are born looking like grey aliens. They usually die at their 'teen' years.
The whole disease has been explained scientifically apearently, but the strange stomach shape has not.
In my opinion the disease was a government experiment gone wrong.
Read more about online and read about operation paperclip here: www.roswellufocrash.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You're lost in emotional desires when you should be relying on irrefutable evidence. And the "star child" has NEVER been proven to be other than an earthling.

returnofthespacegods.wordpress.com...
"Tellingly, the Choctaw and other Native American peoples in the region where the skull was found practised head-binding. Even more tellingly, the woman buried with the Starchild had a cradle-board flattened head.[4]

Individually, neither cradle-boarding nor hydrocephaly can explain the Starchild; together, they do make a very convincing case, despite Lloyd Pye’s somewhat disingenuous claims to the contrary. Now if only he would stop playing with the poor kid’s skull…"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join