It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Cheney's defense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by jeffcoatsawakening

You are going to get eaten alive.
I like your attitude, but you are going to get eaten alive.

There are ways for people like us to survive on this forum and that is definitly not the way. You might want to lurk around a bit, gain some poster knowledge and try again.

EATEN ALIVE!!

Eaten alive that's funny Ive been on these posts along time. but usually there's a few rights!!, please remember this is a opinion forum. we just have nuttin better to do than conspire.
I will not be eaten alive nor will I lurk and I have been on ATS for about 3 years so i will not bow down in dispair

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Obtuse much, Dorian??

(hint) -- Please re-read the thread title in the OP, then re-read your response.

Spring-loaded knee-jerk to anti-Obama partisanship does not for an intelligent discussion make.

(hint number two) -- A little-known
company formerly called 'Blackwater'. No-bid contracts via a subsidiary of Halliburton too.

Yup!! All about Obama there, we got him dead to rights!!

~sarcasm-off~

Carry on!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by jeffcoatsawakening

No matter what side your on we all felt a certain way on 9/11 and I feel that we have forgotten
the Bush administration never forgot and for that I salute.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Is that why they quite going after the people responsible for 9/11 and invaded Iraq and took Saddam out of power instead?

The problem is that everybody BUT the bush admin remembers....

I would have supported going after the people responsible, however after a while they put Osama and crew on the back burner and decided to go after Saddam claiming he had weapons of mass destruction (He didnt).

You know why we went to iraq right? You may recall that we use to have a sort of puppet in iran, but in the 70's a man known as the Ayatollah Khomeini essentially kicked us out and we lost alot of influence in that area... the bush admin used 9/11 as an excuse to go in and get some lnfluence back.

The bush admin did not and does not care about 9/11 or going after the people responsible. If they did they would have focused all their efforts on that instead of taking Saddam out of power.....

The bottom line is the Bush admin has always been dishonest about what they are doing, and there was alot of corruption in there. Which is the reason why a respectable person like Collin powell resigned his position in that admin.

The bush admin had so many private individual agendas and the sick thing is, they used 9/11 as an excuse to move forward with those agendas. You think they really cared about going after those responsible? You are saddly mistaken my friend.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Bye the way. Why is it all the USA's fault, I thought the UN was supposed to keep things under control while we were in an Iraqi mess..It is always put on us. But we are the only ones who do anything..NATO, UN, They are the ones who didn't step up to the plate, and I know that the UN didn't want us in Iraq, but that doesn't mean they couldn't contribute to the effort in Afghanistan!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffcoatsawakening
Bye the way. Why is it all the USA's fault, I thought the UN was supposed to keep things under control while we were in an Iraqi mess..It is always put on us. But we are the only ones who do anything..NATO, UN, They are the ones who didn't step up to the plate, and I know that the UN didn't want us in Iraq, but that doesn't mean they couldn't contribute to the effort in Afghanistan!!

Did you get your information from Fox news? because it did not take me all of 1 minute to find this for you to let you know what the NATO's contribution to the Afghanistan War effort was. Plus the 30+ other countries(coalition)

en.wikipedia.org...

and the the UN is not in the business of fighting wars but preventing them, all be it their track record is dismal at best.

Here is a time line for you to view at your leisure of that illegal and corporate so called war in IRAQ.

thinkprogress.org...

[edit on 5/27/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Oh I really don't care how many days since "mission accomplished" . Erg every time I here that egomaniac speak I gag.
But seriously, everyone can take the facts they want and trash the ones they don't and everything looks so one sided. but yet the right believes every word they spew and the left the same its all about interpretation.
Anyway I think we agree to disagree. Thanks for the cute time line . facts and such peace out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join