It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Time For Full Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I was thinking about this after looking at all the disclosure questions everywhere. Will we be told before the end of May, the end of the year, or ever? I would think that it would come at the most opportune time.

A volatile time for the people across the entire planet, a time for continuity. Obama, the new U.S.A. President, promised a more transparent government. Many people have speculated that a false invasion may be produced to implement martial law and retrieve all firearms from the public.

This could be the best thing a President of the United States could ever ask for. He essentially has an ace in the hole.

So many people are going to be wondering what is going to happen in 2012. It would be the perfect time for the presidential constituency to implement a project of continuity.

Proclaiming the existence of UFOs and E.T.s just before whatever events are going to play out in 2012 and insisting on his re-election to ensure continuity while going through this historical change would all but assure him the re-election.

Would this be a genius use of resources or deceptive tactic to earn another 4yrs?

Would a President dare to use such important information for personal political gain?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What do you mean by "Full Disclosure"? The government has an awful lot of secrets... so what would be full disclosure to you?

What if... the truth is the ET's have been negotiating with us for many decades and the message from the President is "Well we tried to negotiate our freedom the past 40 years but we failed and they are coming to take over"

What if... ET is also waiting for that same false flag invasion. If I was ET and wanted to attack, that would be a marvelous time...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think full disclosure would be letting the private sector know of all the evidence that has been collected. The knowledge that has been suppressed and the reasoning for doign so, as well as learned information they might have concerning the subject.

The potential consequences involved with suppressing as well as releasing the information. This along with any other hidden information concerning the subject.

Also a library of the information should be made available for every average Joe and Jolene to inspect at their leisure.

That would be an opportune time for an invasion, and what a cluster-screw it would be. The government trying to sucessfully levy an E.T invasion and an actual E.T. invasion going down at the same time.

The confusion would abound. The perps of the false invasion probably wouldn't know until it was too late that there is a real invasion going on. By that time our proverbial juglar would be severed.

Hope everyone has a strong back, I've heard the mining jobs can be horrible. Just ask the kids from Indiana Jones.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Disclosure in recent times was the Fossil rock of Mars.

When Pres. Clinton mistakenly agreed with nasa their rock from Antarctica was full of fossil life.

This was all the rage.

It was of course, a planned lie...doubted it all along.

There is an ancient race that disappeared that left a face for us to take pictures of though.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
As long as they're making money/having an ace in their pocket then it will not happen. It's simply a trade secret.

The only way for it to be disclosed is if someone got these alien technology already and is willing to divulge it to everyone. Then again, that person will also keep it under wraps since he has an ace in his pocket and will probably make money out of it.

It's all about greed.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Why are we waiting for the people that are hiding the secrets to come clean. The truth is already out there!

The truth surrounding UFO’s / Aliens, For the newbies!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I don't think there is anything alien/ufo to disclose, really. There is a solid chance that the governments of the world know nothing more than you and I..that their files are filled with nothing more than useless eyewitness accounts and blurry videos and photos. Nothing that we can't see online everyday. Wouldn't that disappoint everyone, lol?

If you know government, then you know they are incapable of keeping a secret this big. It is not even fathomable to consider they could hide it when you take into account the amount of people that would have to be involved. Not a chance. Governments can't do anything right, or keep anything secret anymore. Sure, some things are not known "mainstream" such as some military hardware and secret ops, but hundred of people have to know about them. They don't come forward because they are not a big deal, just standard stuff. But aliens would be a big deal, and according to "ufo lore" accounts there would have to be thousands of people involved in the cover up. Not going to happen.

People should stop throwing around the word disclosure, hoping the government will answer their questions, lol. It's like Ufology has become a welfare state or something, everyone shrugging their shoulders waiting on thier welfare check so they can support themselves.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I understand what you are saying and it would seem that a secret this big couldn't be kept. Big secrets have been kept by many of the individuals that are in control throughout the governmentand the world.

The secret societies for one. We know of them, but what are they really about. The private corporate and government meetings like the Bilderberg conference.

I believe that a secret this big could be, and is being kept from us. Just as much info that has become available about the secret societies and the secret meetings as the UFO subject.

This could be a reason why, when other countries endeavor a space program, the U.S.A. and other major countries are so quick to condemn their actions.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFactsGovernments can't do anything right, or keep anything secret anymore. Sure, some things are not known "mainstream" such as some military hardware and secret ops, but hundred of people have to know about them. They don't come forward because they are not a big deal, just standard stuff.

Surely SOME things are a big deal and some branches are better at secret keeping?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think people seem to not understand how easy it actually is to keep things secret. Its a case of strict security and need to know basis. Scare tactics for threats and for high alert threats theres other means and ways to keep things secret. We all know how things work in the government thats no secret.

top topics

join