It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is It Me Or The Mumbai Suspect Disappeared?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It was not about 9 months ago when we heard all this crap about India and Pakistan about to go to war for the event of the attack on Mumbai.

Terrorists attacked and killed over a hundred people. All the "terrorists" got shot and died, EXCEPT one.

The one was arrested and interrogated. The world watched to see what would happen.

Then suddenly the phrase "The CIA was behind Mumbai," came out, and what happened? The news literally disappeared.

The last I read was that the Mumbai suspect was going on trial and most likely going to jail for life, or getting death.

Now here's my question. SO WHO WAS BEHIND MUMBAI??

I think it's VERY important to question the suspect in international court, and find out the truth, but no that will never happen because the CIA and Mossad were probably MOST LIKELY the ones behind it.

It's pathetic how nothing is investigated now a days.




posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Umm, no. This event was an actual terrorist attack. Just have a read through all the evidence. The official story in this case does add up and few questions are actually left unanswered.

What makes you think the CIA or Mossad were behind these events? Just curious because I cannot see any real beneficiaries from this event. In fact, incidents such as these only destabilise the area which is not a good thing.

Are you sure this isn't some innate desire of yours to deny and shift blame from the Hindu and Islamic fundamentalists that carried out these attacks?

PS: This event was thoroughly investigated by Indian, American, Pakistani, Israeli and other intelligence agencies.



posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost
 


Yes, you are right. It was VERY RELIGIOUS Muslims that were coked up on drugs, were drinking alcohol, and were well ready to kill Indian people.

Extremists don't do drugs and drink alcohol. Those are Westernizations of the world that brings people to do that.

So you are wrong.


[edit on 21-5-2009 by bobbylove321]



posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
What makes you think the CIA or Mossad were behind these events? Just curious because I cannot see any real beneficiaries from this event. In fact, incidents such as these only destabilise the area which is not a good thing.


There are a lot of people that believe this is exactly what the CIA does for a living. Infiltrate, deceive, pit people against people all in the effort to destabilize something. I think there is a track record of this. And it did destabilize Pakistan/India. There were troop movements and nukes pointed at one another, then Pakistan got tough on terror. Now Pakistan is at war. We have shifted over into Afganistan. To the Op's credit he is just wondering what happened...there were questions about cell phones and boats coming across the sea at the same time India was having a security drill (to protect the sea from boats slipping through). I'm glad he asked as I had forgotten all about this incident.



posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ha, I like the so you are wrong part at the end. So what makes you such an expert on extremists? I like the use of the word crap as well it really supports your wild claim about the CIA's involvement. Maybe you could add some actual evidence to your claim rather than just ranting none sense. Also I am sure that no extremists use drugs or alcohol, ha.


"no stupid questions, just stupid people"



posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Dark Ghost
 


Yes, you are right. It was VERY RELIGIOUS Muslims that were coked up on drugs, were drinking alcohol, and were well ready to kill Indian people.

Extremists don't do drugs and drink alcohol. Those are Westernizations of the world that brings people to do that.

So you are wrong.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by bobbylove321]


LOL. Well I'm sure none of the 1billion+ Muslims around the world ever eat pork, drink alcohol, or kill people who don't believe in their ideologies.

The same as none of the 1billion+ Catholics never drink, do drugs, gamble or kill others for their beliefs.

The same as 15m+ Jews around the world don't drink spirits, eat pork and don't kill others for their beliefs.

(/sarcasm off)

Don't get confused between religious & fanatical. If the perpetrators were true to their religion, they would not kill civilians because it is religiously forbidden to do so.

But of course, you don't mind believing that non-Muslims are capable of lies, deceits and unethical practises now do you?



posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

There are a lot of people that believe this is exactly what the CIA does for a living. Infiltrate, deceive, pit people against people all in the effort to destabilize something. I think there is a track record of this. And it did destabilize Pakistan/India. There were troop movements and nukes pointed at one another, then Pakistan got tough on terror. Now Pakistan is at war. We have shifted over into Afganistan. To the Op's credit he is just wondering what happened...there were questions about cell phones and boats coming across the sea at the same time India was having a security drill (to protect the sea from boats slipping through). I'm glad he asked as I had forgotten all about this incident.


That view is fair enough. Although, I still fail to see how starting trouble between two nuclear armed nations that are so close in proximity is a good thing for the "West." There is logic to what you are saying, but complete infiltration is as useful as none at all. Think about it, if agents are infiltrated so far that you cannot control their behaviour, what exactly is the point in even infiltrating them? The more anger and tension you create, the more unstable a region will become. Instability equals unpredictability.



posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost
 


I don't know the answer. But I do know that we helped create the Taliban as far as I've seen documented. Is it by coincidence that terrorism occurs in India by people from Pakistan. India threatens Pakistan to do something about terrorism. The USA shifts over into Afganistan, pushing the Taliban into Pakistan. Pakistan declares war on the Taliban.

Your points are well taken...but something doesn't sit right in my gut regarding the chain of events.



posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The same people were behind Mumbai as the last literately 40 yrs of false flag terrorism. The New World Order.

The attack was suppose to drive India and Pakistan into an armed nuclear conflict but when that failed the news went away.



posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost
 





LOL. Well I'm sure none of the 1billion+ Muslims around the world ever eat pork, drink alcohol, or kill people who don't believe in their ideologies.


Sure there are Muslims that don't observe practices but the issue at hand which is offering up individuals who drink and take drugs as willing to kill and get killed for their religion is very strange indeed. It is like a born again Evangelist that doesn't believe in God and then condemns atheists to Hell . Does not compute.


[edit on 013030p://pm3008 by masonwatcher]



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join