It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Data collectors... Gill, has the results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
After reading your article " was playing with numbers on the internet based on your exercise comparing references about “Battered Women's Syndrome” and the male counterpart. For the holocausts, check what I’ve found:
Google:
Results 1 - 10 of approximately 406,000 for “christian holocaust” (0.23 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of approximately 538,000 for “communism atrocities” (0.19 seconds)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SubTotal: 944,000
Results 1 - 10 of approximately 14,300,000 for “jew holocaust” (0.30 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of approximately 1,860,000 for “nazism atrocities” (0.30 seconds)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SubTotal: 16.160.000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall Total: 17.104.000
- Total calls for “nazism atrocities” against jews: 94.5%
- Total calls for “communism atrocities” against christians: 5,5%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using real to conservative numbers now:
Christian holocaust: 60,000,000
Jew Holocaust: 6,000,000
------------------------------
Total: 66,000,000
- Jew Holocaust: 10%
- Christian holocaust: 90%
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Jew Holocaust represents 10% (maximum) of “holocaust deaths” during the XX century, however, it appears 95% on the internet (not counting TV, Hollywood movies, books, talks, classes, museums, monuments....).
Christian holocaust represents 90% (minimum, could be much more) of “holocaust deaths” during the XX century, however, it appears only 5% of the time on the internet (does anybody has ever heard of the Christian holocaust, have seen any museum, movie, book, talk, class, monument about ? And what is worst is that I am "talking" to a “christian/protestant/catholic” audience !!!
We conclude that there is something really wrong and weird going on. By th way,imagine the repercussion that would have if christians create a “Law against the ones who ignores the christian holocaust”? It would be immediately called unfair and biased.....strange world that we live in ? Sometimes I believe we live in a Masonic-Illuminati Matrix nightmare…..

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Some interesting figures you have come up with there. Well done! I am calling for people to acknowledge the christian holocaust now!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Um, no, I think you are mistaken in assuming you have a largely "Christian" audience, since we have a large number of non-Christians on this site. many are from Europe, where Christianity has been in steady decline and most people are agnostic or athiest.

As for a "Christian" Holocaust, I wast to see proof that 60 million Christians were targeted and exterminated soley for their religion. The Jews were not targetd for religion, but for nazi concepts of "Racial inferiority". Christians are not a race.

Please provide sources for your numbers.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I am from Europe and would like to ask you where your source is for your statement that most are athiest or agnostic ... because you have Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece etc who are very religious.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
OK, lets acknowledge the religious holocaust as a whole.
What kind of numbers do we get then?
Combined with various other atrocities, one might get the idea that our systems are not working. That is unless the system is to get people killed and cull populations.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The following website has, what appear to be, fairly accurate numbers regarding mass deaths prior to the 20th century.

users.erols.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Pray tell ... what was the "Christian Holocaust" you're talking about?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
correct me if im wrong but wasnt the christian holocaust where all the communist jews in russia back a few centuries ago killied off a vast majority of the chrtistians but we dont hear about it because jews control .... money, media, books, magazines, anything mainstream really so off course its never mentioned... oh and how bout the slave trade most of the slave boats were owned by jews ... history majors know of it

new topics

top topics

join