It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by noangels

I have never tried remote viewing, but have had that noise thing happen, when you feel you come back into your body. Also i get it quite alot trying to sleep also. Not sure what these things are as i am not looking for it.

Do you have any explanation what happens when i hear and feel that noise?

What do you think is happening?

Dont worry those noises are natural and as i mentioned the latest info I have from the late 90s was that the american psi goverment trained ERV's to target that sound and fully bilocate.Once you get used to that sound you should be able to bring it on easy with practice to help yourself seperate your energy from your body

Sounds may differ from person to person,while a lot of astral travelers say they hear a popping sound as they leave their bodies-others feel a large vibration that resonates throughout their head

Anyone wanting to try this themself,just astral projection not RV should just relax in bed lying on their back when their tired late at night and try and do a sit up without moving their physical body.You should after a while feel these vibrations rumbling through you and at that time you should realy try to sit up with your astral self!

other techniques that work are the pulling your self up with the phantom rope,but I found the sit up technique to be easier to focus on and always gives you the vibrations!

Gonna have to admit that I always chicken out at that stage in the past-my OBE's have always been just before I wake up.I guess my physical body fears that my energy might not return,and at the build up when I am about to push out I open my eyes and roll over!lol

Robert Monroe has some beutifull books on his many trips out of body,if you get a chance order a couple.

He also talks of everyone leaving their bodies when they sleep,but not being aware of it.

A few things that monroe metioned about his travels

A lot of high energy beings cue up above our planet to try out humanity in a physical body.He decribes it like a drug,and once ones life is done down here they instantly want to try another
There is no time-past,future and present exist as one
If your a john lear fan he also mentions a type of soul catcher near the moon
On our planet are emotion capturing devices that a race of aliens use to harvest our brainwaves as they leave our skull(with war being the payday)
Our planet is heading into a dense part of the cosmos that will evolve humanity into 4th dimensional light beings and the emotion harvesting aliens high above dont want that and will try and stop it(good way imo would be to shield those freqs with a digital blanket like tv waves/radio/mobile phones/ect)
There are lots of other earths in other dimensions,in fact Monroe rolled into his wrong body a few times when coming back!

A friend of mine used to OBE a lot,and I tested him one night by leaving someting on a table for him to view out of body and tell me the next day.I put my watch around a can of the GF's hairspray and he saw that and told me the next day!I know some musicians and artists who do this too,hell we all do it but cant remember it after we wake up!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by starwatcher1

I can't remember the exact place in penetration where the targetting is mentioned, but its somewhere where he was doing his session with Axel concerning the moon, and when he sensed the miners, they were instantly aware of him and he was ordered to break off the contact, and he and Axel had a discussion about the tagging, that he would be followed back.

I didn't watch the video but one explanation as to how the ets were aware of him observing. A while back a friend who was big into RVing and astral projection experiments would always mention that the true real deal orbs that people see, not the little blurbs that show up on photos, but true accounts of encounters with light orbs are disembodied spirits and in many cases the brightest ones are actually RV's in progress. He said that in order for the viewing to take place the RVs consciousness/third eye had to interact with the physical space somehow. The result is a electro magnetic disturbance in the atmosphere producing a result akin to an orb.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thought I would give this thread a bump as it doesn't contain some interesting information..

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here is a thread about I started earlier with some good information. Well worth the reading on Indgo Swan..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join