It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Space Cities" the Video that doesn't wants to be found

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
those youtube videos disappear for a reason , it would be too unbelieveable for us oldtimers to think about living in a space city in the future, why even think about it

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

The movie in question for one was never on YouTube, it was discussed in a video on YouTube, which is still up, as explained in the OP.
The movie itself is impossible to find and was pulled from production, as explained in my last post.
The movie, btw, is also NOT about "living in Space Cities in the future" - it's about a UFO base in South America from the 1940's.
So, not sure what you're on about, old chap.

No offense, but you just may win "Off-Topic Post of the Year" already -
you managed to ignore three major points of this very short thread in one sentence.

edit on 24-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Haunebu

Update:
Aboout 2 weeks ago, I emailed MUFON asking about the video, and received an immediate reply. The gentleman said he had never heard of the video, but that he would ask around the office.

Haven't heard back, and I honestly don't expect to.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think Randolph Winters probably produced the video himself, was peddling it, no one took the bait so he made no money, and he forgot about it. Vampire lore became popular, so he hopped on that train.

I remember the video the OP was talking about, and I saw it at someone's house on a vhs alien compilation video when I was a kid.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Anything can be gotten,

For a price !

How much bread we talkin chico ??

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

No, it can't, and that's the problem I'm seeing here.
If someone tracked me down and offered to buy multiple copies of an out-of-print CD by one of my old bands, I'd gladly dig it outta the ol' backup drive. I wouldn't be like "Oh I don't play that kind of music anymore so, no, keep your money."

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The guy probably doesn't even believe in what he was peddling at the time anymore. He may not have a means to reproduce footage anymore.
A reply to: KAOStheory

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Some day maybe I'll tell you all about a book - on the same topic - that also had the same fate.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Wrong !!

IT CAN !!

For ten grand I can put together a two man team who will track down this rapscallion, .... Make copies of the required data, double tap him in the head then set the scene for a tragic suicide.

Mission accomplished

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Noble effort trying to track down the video.

Like I said, when I saw the footage, I was about ten, it was the nineties, and it appeared on some kind of direct to video proof of aliens compilation vhs tape. After every few videos, a man would come on and do some narration.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

Lol my old drummer lives right by him now. Probably not hard to spot, the only guy on the beach writing anything besides a facebook post or a tweet.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well to be honest I have been looking for the vid and/or Winters for almost as long as the OP - I was going to post about it, searched first, and found this thread.
So even though as Augustus pointed out, the OP is no longer with us here at ATS, I and others here still want to find this video!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Best of luck. I'll search for vhs videos like I described and see if I recognize any of the sleeves.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Thats great thanks!
Ill try a few other possible sources as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This French blog has a link to what I'm guessing is your documentary, with a link saying Nazi UFO Documentary, but the server the link was hosted on is dead. You might contact the blog creator.

ebe-survey.over-blog.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This has piqued my interest. I hope you guys find it.

Bump if nothing else I guess.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I take it this thread was explored properly?

Adamski

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thanks! I noticed the page said "Test."
By deleting the word "Test" from the end o the URL you get the actual page.
Will take a look on my computer in a bit, on my phone now.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

That thread is pretty difficult to explore, as anything "Haunebu" posted is gone - his YouTube page, and his ImageShack "evidence" which I'd be interested in seeing...seems he may have had some tendencies to be a bit too favorable of the Nazis to keep any forum profile or other web page active for long. Shame, looks like he had a lot of common info but a few gems here and there.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Haunebu
Since anything that could be "evidence" posted by the OP here or elsewhere is now as impossible to find as the "Space CIties" video, and since this thread has piqued some interest, I'm going to go ahead and post here about "The Book That Is And Isn't." I debated if I should make a thread on it, and I really don't want to, so here goes - but first let me point out that the Adamski issue is an interesting one. He wasn't the only one to have contact with white English-speaking "Venusians" in Haunebu-type crafts - George Van Tassel claimed the same thing, and I cover much about that and the connections here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of you may have seen this History Channel "doc" on the Vril Society, "Dark Fellowships."

In it, one "historian" makes wild accusations that the Vril Society were baby-eating satanists, only stopping just short of saying "reptilians" while doing his best to conjure the darkest images possible.

Another, an author by the name of Theo Paijmans, tells us about his forthcoming book fully "exposing" the Vril Society, the culmination of no less than 25 years of research. I have and have read Paijman's "Free Energy Pioneer," a thorough and excellent book on the life and works of John Worrel Keely. Keely was heralded by Blavatsky, utilizing vril energy to affect his machines and motors long before the Vril Societies' members had even read "The Coming Race."

So I looked up "Theo Paijmans - Vril Society" on Amazon: www.amazon.com... ssion.html?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx25T7P4PIOS2HA&cdThread=TxOTRT7Z63I1N5

I suggest you read the numerous comments which have accumulated since I first checked for it.

Try the Google search as well, here's the "goodreads" link: www.goodreads.com...

ISBN #s, cover design, and all!

But WHERE'S the book?!
I called the publisher and asked. "I don't know, I'm kind of new here," the girl said.
Ok, anyone else there who might know? "No, um, not really?" she asked back as a question, like, "you don't really believe me do you?"
No, I did not.
So I emailed Paijmans. No reply.
He's even stated since then that he's publishing a different book on the subject now - at the end of 2013. Still no book. 25 years of research, cover designed, Amazon and Goodreads pages created, ISBN #s and all - but no book.

So now maybe you all see why WInters' video disappearing, coupled with HIS disappearing, only to resurface years later with a whole new career and NO interest in talking about his video which we all REALLY want to see and would even pay him for, is not an isolated incident. It's not so much that it doesn't make sense, than the fact that there are very big reasons we are never going to see this video OR read this book.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join