It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Space Cities" the Video that doesn't wants to be found

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The subject is interesting, but this occurs in publishing quite often. An author gets a publishing deal with no real fanfare or advertising, book gets published with a limited printing, say a few hundred copies, the copies get sent to stores and promotional avenues, get sold or don't get sold and get skinned and recycled. Even if limited interest in the book pops up, a publishing company may or may not print more copies depending on profit ratios. The author, depending on his contract, may or may not own the actual publishing rights to the book, therefor can print copies, and even sell them, but not with the isbn number attached, the cover artwork, edits done within the publishing house, etc. Years later, entire catalogues of a publishing houses' owned titles are put into a database which creates hundreds of "ghost books", searchable, but almost completely out of reach of its audience unless major interest is shown.

This information has been brought to you by my insomnia, and my life long love of reading, and tracking down ghost books.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
And you should get in touch with this eBay seller who tracks down weird old UFO things for people about Space Cities, if you haven't tried this avenue.

www.ebay.com... c5597e9

And this guy:

www.ebay.com... 083aaa9
edit on 19-2-2015 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
hey i found it

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well please post a link?

a reply to: Arrestme

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
sorry, I was investigating further. If this is right video, person who posted it looks like they got banned, and the thread got closed because the woman mod said making threads about videos is annoying or some bs lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't think this is it. a reply to: Arrestme

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If not THE video, I'm sure this is the guy. The first thing he says is "These are some of the pictures that I wasn't able to put in the tape". The description also says "German Vril base in Brazil.......You decide!". Getting warmer at least, are we not?

Also, when comparing the voice to Randolph Winters, it sounds pretty identical to me! We're looking for a video containing what? Alien technology with discussion of a possibly known location of an important Nazi-base?

Btw, the poster linked the video with this interesting quote:

I dont know if anyone remembers, but i've told few people in esf servers how i had found a vid online of a guy talking about and showing pictures of ufos, and secret tech known by NASA....well this guy sounds JUST LIKE HIM, and this video is also presented the same way.

YouTube - German UFO Base in Brasil
what are your opinions on the nasa deal, does this video effect your beliefs at all?
and does shock you, as to who is leading with this kind of tech??
and does the year of claimed for these productions shox you at all?

edit on 19-2-2015 by Arrestme because: lol

I see I may have misunderstood what the video was actually of. It's part of a larger movie, that uses his footage scenes to add realism to this movie? Kind of how some movies have news reports in the beginning? Sorry but can you specify? this still intrigued me

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You're right about that, but this book didn't get published. He told the publishers not to do it.
I know a bit more about it than I included in the story but I'm not comfortable talking about it, that's partly why I decided not to make it's own thread of it. But it wasn't due to lack of interest by any means! Did you check out the comments on the Amazon link I posted? I'm not the only one who contacted the publisher.
Thanks about the ebay link too, I'll check it out!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

This is the YouTube video that got us all saying, "Ok, where's the Space Cities video then?!"
This video has been up off and on for a while now. Winters does have another video that you can find on YouTube called "The Pleiadian Connection" (see ebay link Atsbhct posted) but "Space Cities" is nowhere to be found.

Years ago I read an article online (i know, i know, can't put much weight in it - but it also vanished) which talked of an old Nazi who was deported back to Germany from South America. They had a large camp there and had applied to adopt 300 German children or something crazy like that. Again not putting toooo much faith in the interwebs, just sayin, that was a story out there.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
VRIL > NAZI'S > "THEOSOPHY" > LUCIFERIANISM

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
VRIL > NAZI'S > "THEOSOPHY" > LUCIFERIANISM

That's like saying every Christian agrees with the actions of Westboro, and every patriot agrees with the actions of their government, and every Jew is a Zionist banker. It's just not true. Different things have different names for a reason lol.
Your attempt to equate four loosely related things serves this thread absolutely no purpose.

That being said, I think we can safely say we will never find a copy of the video.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join