It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Analyst Loses It On Air

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Strange.....very strange...

Jeff Macke appears to completely lose his mind in this segment...

Video Link

[edit on 20-5-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
bunch of crooks trying to keep their pie and placate the sheep as it all falls apart

pretty funny

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
WOW!

That guy.. wow. I am struck speechless. All I can say is I must be one of the 'stupid people' cause he made absoooolutely NO sense.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
lmao...funny stuff. The inarticulate guy is speaking the truth.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wow! I don't know what to make of that. Great find, that is one of the looniest analysts I have ever seen. I thought Jim Cramer was a nutcase, but this guy obviously needs a vacation.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
well being articulate or not has nothing to do with truth. if articulate people spoke only truth then many wouldnt be sitting here bashing all kinds of Illuminati that back those outspoken politicians who, allegedly love to lie.

as for that guy- i`ve never seen him like that before. kind of weird.

Ex

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The cheese slipped right off his cracker!!
and the best part................
These are the experts!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think thats the last we'll see of him...lol

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That appears to be the ramblings of a diagnosed schitsophrenic(SP?), however, his position (job) would not seem to be attainable by the average schitso. Considering this, I must assume one of three things:

The sudden onset of a mental disorder

The sudden realisation of "the truth" without the ability to articulate it

Said person has unknowingly ingested a large amount of '___'.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have no idea what that guy was talking about.
Like he was paranoid dilusional or something.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow, I have been watching him for a long time, actually last night he seemed to be loosing it a little , i forget the subject, but I think he actually has gone off the deep end. Or maybe he has a new gig with his buddy Dylan and is trying to get fired so he is out of a contract.

+26 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Actually he made perfect sense. The market is what doesn't make sense. We HAVE NO PRODUCTION. We have made nothing, sold nothing, bought nothing, the economy is backward, people are losing their jobs and we're still making a profit?

Screw it. Might as well go crazy too right? Whose gonna notice?

Here, I'll post what I posted Here:

Well, if we follow the body of evidence leading from September of '08 all the way to now and asked one simple question, this is what we would come up with:

Banks are closing, Chrysler is bankrupt, we've taken huge losses in retail, we have no manufacturing, 401k's are still at risk and many are losing value. China is waging a very intelligent and strategic attack on our finances by attempting to debase the dollar. All but 3 States are going broke, and bond markets are not looking good in the future as debt begins to mount.

Where's the money coming from?

The only money flowing is from the Federal government who is propping these industries up, and paying for the continuing of failed foreign policy in IOUs. Of course this is manipulation. One would have to be an idiot to believe that negative production can produce profits. This is a short term spike and it will not last, especially when inflation gets out of hand.

You're not the only one who has posed this question. There's alot of high profile people who are having the same basic problem. The profits are somehow there but the production and recovery are most certainly not...If recovery is no longer a prerequisite to profits then I have no idea what planet I'm on that math like this makes sense.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wow....he mentioned 'tweaked'...I think he told on himself...I appreciate the 'giving up on this game' sentiment...it's up, it's down...it's all a bunch of crap. They get these stuffed suits up there and we're supposed to believe them because they have such a nice suit....but it's empty manipulation. I'm tired of it. I don't give a rat's A$$ about the markets anymore. It's all lies. He seems a little medicated, but who could blame him.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Are you kidding? Medicated? I can't even discuss what I have to do just to stop from punching through another laptop screen without violating the T & C. It has reached a climax for me, it is a threshold to the world of the insane. A Bizarro world where sobriety is abnormal and everyone is homeless and happy....

Again, in a world like this...Who would notice if you went insane? Only the idiots peddling what is going on right now on Wall Street and Washington see this as sensible...After all, it's their dimension.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Hi,

Hilarious! Thanks for posting this! Either the guy has totally lost it or has the most warped sense of humour I've ever seen - probably both.

Peace!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I'm right there with ya....surreal is the only word I can come up with...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Hey, I starred your post because you were able to translate what that guy was saying in coherent and complete sentences. I agree with what you're saying 100%, I just had no clue what Mackey was saying. For the record.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I really couldn't follow most of his stuff.....anyone have a transcript? I will give him props for not claiming to know what the markets are going to do......for once someone speaks the truth!! Most of his stuff didn't make sense to me in any form whatsoever though. What was he talking about with the "car people" comments?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by pavil]

+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This guy to me doesn't seem like a lunatic to me. He's just liked everyone else here. HE IS PISSED!!!!!!! GOOD!!!! You clowns do realize that these "interviews" while they may be live have talking points discussed before.

Notice the host never asked him to explain, almost as if the host knew what he was talking about but was caught TOTALLY off guard? These guys are all just reading talking points, even the 3rd fellow stumbles. Does anybody know how to read facial expressions and body language?

THE ONLY GUY WHO LOOKS COMFORTABLE IS THE ONE YOU GUYS THINK IS CRAZY.

Watch it again, the next 2 talk, but they look like they don't even believe what they are saying.

Sometime's it seems like you guys just listen to the audio but don't watch the video.

The gentlemen is trying to let everyone know that THE SYSTEM is the problem and until the SYSTEM is fixed nothing will be better. He just understands that he is gonna face HELL for not sticking to his talking points.

It would help that if you are going to post news clips you know how the news actually works.

In a room of 4 people, if only one person says 2+2=4 is and the others say 2+2=5 who is right? The one who is right comes across as the crazy one to the outsiders and the others in the room, but to those of us who understand math, he is the most sane.

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think projectvxn is right on with this one. Macke doesn't seem "medicated" or insane, but rather like a man whose worldview has just taken a devastating hit. Since many of you will be paying more attention to the way Macke is speaking than to what he's saying, I've transcribed the most telling comments he made:

I've honestly dismissed this entire game as idiocy the second I started talking to car people--that only occurred to me this morning, which is either really super-enigmatic to you or you're starting to feel the bandaid come off.

I'm gonna make one last stab at this: who knows! I dismissed bank of America as lunatics about eight months ago and I seem to understand the world then, but now, either lunatics are in the game, I don't know where they're playing. I've tried for the last three hours to communicate with Bank of America on the TV because apparently either I've gotten off the bus in Crazy Town, but I'm much happier just trying to get them to speak to me in five words or less.

Certainly not lucid, we can all agree there. But I don't think his lack of clarity is due to anything other than a feeling of "Oh ****, my entire view of the world and the career I've built upon it have been a sham." That's enough of a shock to the system to cause anyone to go off the deep end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join