It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Ring Game Team questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
1. When does it start?
2.Do you have to start a team?
3. Would anyone like to join my team?
4.Can I join your team if you have one?
5.How do you create a team?

Any answers are greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
1. Pretty damn soon...sometime in May
2. I did...but this thing is gettin to outta hand..so i quit
3. No

4. No

5. Just by getting a few ppl (4 seems to be the number of choice) together.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafiaI did...but this thing is gettin to outta hand..so i quit

I'm afraid I'd have to agree with that dreamland; it seems that if you add the anticipation along with the business with 5, you get something which separates people into different factions etc. which I don't think should happen.. we should be one! But that's just my POV and it'll probly change when the game actually starts lol

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
vell, yeah, id go for that fifth. ive *sob* bin absent from ats for the past few months due to a certain three ap tests im tkain this week, but on friday i make my (magnificent) comeback.
so yeah, since ive jsut bin readin up this every now and then, so if ur willin, id go for it. i just want a bloody ring!

also, the point is that u dont no anythign yet. the teams of four is inferred (and told) is the 1+1+1+1 thing, also they say it

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

#5 is alive?

Watch Athens. Mind you, the host is taking an awfully long time to get ready.

This is not an announcement on anything except 5 members is better than 4. Feng shui.

I am not editing any of the above. I just want to reinforce here that "Watch Athens" was in a Quietly Spoken Harbinger Of Doom vein, tongue in cheek, and not connected with the bomb blast in Athens shortly after this post. Members here are well aware that I am not into anticipating terror attacks. I am now doubly not into it.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was / am on a team, but I've not heard from them in quite sometime... hmmm maybe they abandoned me..

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
zuzubar this is just my opinion tell me if im wrong, you sre between the age of 9 and 12 dont be embarassed to answer because im only 13

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
instead of teams lets work as a unit(meaning everyone) seeing how all the info an knowledge should be everyone's an we will just have a thread for unit questions an research? We all shall find the rings!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Game is on?
Game is not?

5 is......or is not?

Ring is rounding Rosy?

Gimme just a second longer......and I'll make sense of whatever I can.

But right now, all I need is some clue to what we are looking for. And when did this start/not start?
There must be a beginning, unless it already ended?

Any help here?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty much certain why I joined and I believe it was
on account of the ring thing although the topics in ATS kept me LURKING along while afore hand...

seems like no clues and the HUNT is 2 days old.

The trail goes cold even before the hounds are loosed the fox is gone to ground.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Zuzubar will revolt! Zuzubar will win. Zuzubar will prove people wrong. I am a college student. I will try hard because I want to EARN one of those rings. I am already on a team I was just wondering. I am anticipating the game to start

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
sound like you mean it!!!

Do a rah-rah-rah...maybe a dance step.......gimme something fresh here......make us believe you've been skinny-dipping with mermaids????

Now try again.....

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I really don't understand what you are talking about. I am just saying I am going to do good in the game. I was only using a third person perspective.

By the way, I do skinny dip with mermaids

BTW Are you on my team. You seem to know me garyo.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm on your team......where are the mermaids?

G

top topics

join