It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who are the oath keepers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
good videos & info

We will not obey illegal orders

Men & Women of honor

SUMMARY LIST OF ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY:

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as unlawful enemy combatants or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a state of emergency on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to keep the peace or to maintain control.

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

OATH KEEPERS is an association of Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT just follow orders, will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Our motto is:

"Not on Our Watch!"

www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Aye, touching. I'm separating from the military today. Though I believe without a shadow of a doubt once you take that oath, That decision to take it stays with you forever. After you take it, you have a life-long obligation to the People and Citizens of our great country.

Semper Paratus
"Always Ready"

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Good thread, I encourage people to visit their web-site and support..www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
thanks for putting those links up hamilton. i'll figure out how to do that.

the videos make me proud of our men and women.

they also make me cry.

i did a video several months ago:

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
got it!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

Excellent job on your video . We must honor our military and watch their back as they protect ours.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Heh, apparently they frown upon the Oath Keepers in the Coast Guard. I lost my job, because i had stated firmly that I am a supporter of the Constitution. I think it was a BS move on their part, so im a veteran with a general discharge.

Long Live the Constitution,
Daniel

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
question for oath keepers; don't you think your CO has a Pat Tillman planned for you at the appropiate time?

new topics

top topics

join