It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis/ TK Calling all TK's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am pretty new to this subject; however, it has interested me for a long time. Last night i ran across another thread but the user was banned and it doesnt look like anyone is posting there anymore. Let me go ahead and say that I started off pretty skeptical. I haven't tried any of the psy wheel and other stuff, mainly cause i was in the office all night. Most of you have probably already seen this:

www.fourmilab.ch...

the online TK test. Well, like i said, I started off skeptical, but i think the key to being a skeptic is not to discount something simply because of the beliefs that i hold, so i gave it a shot. I got the dang thing to go all the way up to 50, so i was intrigued. I have tried it a few times throughout the night and it seems like the less i doubt that it can be done, the better i get at it. I just got it up to 84 and i was wondering if anyone else has used this. Furthermore, if so, how high up did you get it?

I know i might sound crazy but i think it certainly warrants further investigation into the subject, especially since a lot of what i have heard is that the main block of things like this is doubt. If the less i doubt, the better i get, does that not lend at least a little credibility to it?

This thread is mainly so i can get a handle on what the usual results for this are, but if you have any tips or pointers for me, that is totally cool too. If you have delved into this area of interest before and have not done this cool little test, could you please take a minute and let me know your results? I appreciate everyone's help.

-BrainPower-

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is a loose / loose contest.

If you say that you can perform well, in the future they will say that
the test was programmed to that, and if you say that you cant do
well on the test (wich a certainty to be bogus) you create a belief that
you are not 'meant' to do TK.

This is a distraction, another thing to disbandle the search of the truth.

Pick up the pendulum, psiwheel and see for yourself.
Do not fall for that trap.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 20-5-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

its not actually a "contest"

i was just wondering if anyone else saw results. and i do plan on picking up a psywheel and a pendulum in the near future, i want to read up more on the topic first though. what i was saying is that the test is what made me think there might actually be something to this.

have you had any results? if so, what were they and do you have any videos i can see?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainPower

Well, you can look at my ATS media page...
and my signature...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yeah man, ill definitely take a look! i will have to wait til i get back to my room to watch any vids though.

just out of curiosity, did you try the little test thing? what was it that made you think it was a sham piece of crap?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Check out this video -

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Scott]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So i built the psywheel and i have made it spin....not a big spin but more than i expected! it was freakin uncanny

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wow! Welcome to the "club"...

Congrats... now you cant brake the matrix.

RP

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
hey rob, i really appreciate you getting me offa my butt to do the psywheel. it freaking incredible. i havent really been able to watch your videos yet, the internet is very slow over here. how long should i prectice with this before i move on to something else?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

check psipog and follow their guidance.
try to understand the pendulum, try to move a pen in your hand.

RP

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

yeah thats where i have been looking a lot. im about to get a pendulum and mess around with it a bit.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I got this piece of software called ''shapechanger'' after reading another thread and its kinda the same as that needle pointer thing but uses pictures or colors.

Anyway,i started messing around with it the other night using the colors and i was getting it to the color i wanted about 4 out of 5 times but before it started it asked you to set a goal,as in which color are you trying to get so this kinda made me feel it was fixing it in my favour so wht i did was set a goal on the program but my actual goal was the opposite and you know what?i got the same results around 4 out of 5 correct.

Do i believe in it? im really not sure,my small results mean nothing and if im honest ive never even thought of tk before i got that program but i am interested to look into it a little more.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by valiant]

top topics

join