It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly NWO Designed Diseases Released in America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by without_prejudice

Just out of curiosity, did you and the OP vote for McCain in the last election? None of my business, really, but I can't resist the urge to ask...

I can't speak for Sarge, but no, I didn't vote for McCain. I saw no material difference between himself an Obama, and consequently voted for neither. I've been told by both sides that I just 'threw my vote away', but I maintain that true, lasting change has to start somewhere, and that is normally at a beginning. Movements, political parties, and organisms all have a commonality, in that they are rarely born full grown.

A little background information may be in order here. For most of my adult life, I was, as were my father and his father, a republican. During the reign of king George I, I realized that republicanism was on shaky ground. In the second year of the reign of king George II, I severed all relations with the republican party in abject disgust. I still see no material difference between the republicans and the democrats. King George II, and his rabid hordes of NeoCronies, saw to that.

I am one of those Great Unwashed, the Independents, as are many more of my fellow recovering republicans, and an increasing number of recovering democrats. I am sick to death of those two parties trying to play off of the other party, while toeing the same line. And there are a lot of me, and we are increasing. we appear to have gained immunity to both Hannityenza AND Limboid Nonsensica, and reject the ridiculous polarizations both maladies produce.

But while it may be true that our rights are ours until we are coerced into thinking we have lost them, the practical realities of facing down a police force augmented by military hardware and "empty your clip" reaction training... can make standing for one's rights confusing, expensive, dangerous and ultimately futile.

(Wow, is that really one sentence?)

Yes, it was, but I trimmed it down a bit for response

I've carried weapons for a living most of my adult life, and hold no particular dread for the scenario you expound. Sure, when they cross that line, in the end they'll more likely than not kill me, but rest assured that it won't be as easy as anticipated, and in the end they will know I was there. For the record, 'empty your clip reaction training' is not a proper reaction, and bespeaks a decided LACK of training. It wastes all your ammo, and leaves you unarmed. Not a good survival strategy. Should that event transpire, my eventual loss will be someone else's gain. Exactly whose remains to be determined, but in any event I will have died fighting for what I believe in, even if I'm the only one who ever knows that.

I HAVE encountered a frightening number of what you call 'Obamanoids' ( I prefer the term 'Obambies' as in 'Obama Zombies'), but their numbers appear to be in decline. Perhaps the disease is killing the hosts, which is never a good survival strategy for a virus. Those who have survived thus far, however, appear to be far more virulent than they originally were.

You appear to have developed a parallel immunity to my own. Perhaps not the same, but similar enough, and whatever works, WORKS. I hope it continues to protect you from the insidious afflictions by which so many are still seized, and which I continue to diligently seek a cure for.

nenothtu out

[edit on 2009/5/28 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The deadliest designed disease for mankind has been the one of freedom! We live in a world where nothing and no-one is free, except those who are filthy rich! The bars on our cells for the most part do not consist of steel, they are made up of laws, taxes, ammendments, executive orders, referendums, and pending legislation!

A poor person gets caught with drugs, straight to jail! One of the Kennedy or Gore kids get caught with drugs, it's straight to a rehab clinic! A poor girl is sexually active and she's labeled "trailer park trash"! A rich girl is sexually active and she's "one of the bush daughters"!

A poor person gets caught shoplifting because they are hungry, and they get 6 months in jail! A rich yuppie gets caught shoplifting and they party at the local clinic for cleptos with Lindsey Lohan!

A poor mother wears her cross around her neck as she teaches her kids about Jesus and gets arrested because she is said to be offending some muslim! Madonna has herself hung from a cross at one of her concerts and is a hero for it, and then gets a gig writing "children's books"!

The greatest disease has been the screwing up of our minds! The bible says that in the last days, what is bad will be known as good and what's good will be known as to be bad! Guess we're there then huh? C'mon Jesus!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritowl

Yes, news is filtering down of this new development among these viral strains. Acornicorrupticus appears to have started in New Orleans and there are several efforts afoot to cut off any further strengthening, or mutations from the Obamessiatus supporting strain in Washington. This strain is one of the few that I prescribe no effort at reversing the virus course; only effective here is a rapid lead alloy injection system as prescribed by reluctantpawn.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by without_prejudice

Well, I can see that we agree on much. The main difference is that I knew 9/11 – or something like it - was in the works. Indeed, my Patriot Letter series predicted just such an event after pointing out the obvious black flag op at the Alfred P. Murrah Fed Building bombing. I’ve been at this since Iran/Contra, and it has been a long lonely battle for truth.

As for if I voted for McCain, my grandfather, who had left France in 1932 for America, said “Participation with treason is treason” as the main reason he had come to America. I never forgot that. I remembered it when offered to make my acting field commission to Captain regular if I would join the Trilateral Commission and follow an order I knew was wrong, and I remembered it when I could have made a great deal of money and loose some problems if I helped the government with some troublesome individuals. I remembered that treason is treason and there is no excuse, period.

To vote in any election when you know those who stand for office have backed, voted for, or supported in any way treasonous policies, makes you culpable and an accessory to treason; which carries the same penalty as the one guilty of the main offense: a rope and a tree. NAFT, wars for the freedom of multinational companies to conduct business, or for the liberation of Exxon, votes for the abridgement of any Constitutional Amendment or the rights of States under the Tenth Amendment, and votes for activist Federal Judges at any level are all examples of treason. I’m sure you can add to the list.

I would sooner rot in hell than cast a vote for a traitor who had supported NAFT, or one of many of the numerous evils that McCain has voted for.

I hope that answers your question.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Sir, you are correct. However, it is up to us to hold this ground until the Lord’s return. God considers those who do not protect (as a part of ‘provision’) their families form evil as worse than an infidel. Do not be so heavenly minded that you are no earthly good. Stand and defend your family and your nation’s freedom and Constitution.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas
[Stand and defend your family and your nation’s freedom and Constitution.]

So, when do we lock and load? Are you as ready to defend our families and constitution as you say you are, or are you a "keyboard" soldier? I have been ready for years, and take the advice that William Wallace gave his followers when he said :" I'd rather die fighting for freedom then to live to be an old man and die a slave"!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Too many bullet holes to be a keyboard soldier. You would be surprised how ready I am; watching and waiting for a viable “Second Shot Heard Around the World”, but praying for an absolute miracle that sanity will return to our elected officials before there is a shortage of rope and trees around Washington.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join