It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly NWO Designed Diseases Released in America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

This sounds like an extremely difficult strain of the current infectious mutations observed up unto this point. I would suggest immediate saturation with Lee Greenwood while reading Liberty and Tyranny; with follow up doses of the Federalist Papers. Further, no watching MSNBC, CNN or NBC.

Stem cell is out of the question as we want to stop further mutation of your strain - perhaps electro-shock if all else fails

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Anyother poor souls that need follow up medical attention, please leave your post and we will do everything possible to assist you - electro-shock included!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Denial is one of the prime reasons so many will be lost to these insidious diseases… We know it is hard to admit you have been infected, we feel your pain, but we know you are out there; trolling, watching and waiting… Needing serious intervention to save you from yourself; save you from infecting others with your now warped perception of the governmental nanny state and sucking on the big government milk bottle. Yes, we know you are out there and confession is good for starting on the road to recovery from the Zombie state.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
lol

Nice stuff Sarge . . . or should I call you Doc?

S&F for you!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

I would suggest immediate saturation with Lee Greenwood

Don't have any. Can I substitue jazz and blues, maybe a bit of blues-rock? ...Also, I have been playing Leonard Cohen's London concert over and over and over again. ...I think it's helping.

...while reading Liberty and Tyranny; with follow up doses of the Federalist Papers.

Hmmm. I've gone the other way - to Thomas Merton (New Seeds of Contemplation), Thomas Moore (Care of the Soul), and James Lovelock (The Vanishing Face of Gaia).

Is this bad? Is it time to get really PO'd again? Like, choose anger, not peace?

Further, no watching MSNBC, CNN or NBC.

Never do. I don't. I really don't.

perhaps electro-shock if all else fails

I've never tried that. Is it good? ...Actually... When I was a kid my sibs and I used to take turns sticking our fingers into light bulb sockets. Is electro-shock kinda the same, do ya think?

RE: Symptoms. I have a brand new one now. I just want to go buy a fiddle. And play it. ...Is this potentially life-threatening? Should I worry?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ZAZ3 - believed to be the Zombie virus

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Also, I have been playing Leonard Cohen's London concert over and over and over again.

You are suffering from genetics, the Bad Music Gene. Many people are afflicted with it and pretty much nothing can be done about it. The afflicted are responsible for such pandemics as Britney Spears, Motley Crue, Tom Waits, The Jonas Brothers (just to name a few) and anything rap-related.

The cure is a AC/DC fest in a dark and locked room with a choice selection of hotties. It's a difficult thing to endure but it usually works. Just watching the rehabilitation process can scar the psyche of young children and fragile adults since we all know the damage Janet Jackson's nipple caused.

My Mom suffers from Conservatus Candonorongus and no amount of brainwashing will help her come back to us. She basically has lost her mind to Hannityitis and The Limbaugh Syndrome has taken most of her speech. It's a sad thing to watch a loved one spend their last years like this, it's slow and insidious mind melting process. Even doses of Ron Paul, introduced in book and video form, didn't help. It was too late.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

These diseases were carefully designed in the sixties to quickly render the American population lethargic and unresponsive as one of the first symptoms, making effective treatment extremely difficult because the victims of these diseases have no idea they are sick. Other initial symptoms include denial, irrational anger to selective stimuli, inability to discern reality, volatile mood swings, despondency, fatalism and gleeful escapism. Many of the infected manifest more than one of these symptoms at the same time. These symptoms can go into short remission and then flare up again getting progressively worse until meeting one of several carefully designed painful and usually fatal ends.

[edit on 5/20/2009 by SGTChas]

thank god its tongue in cheek, when i was reading the above paragraph i started freaking out i have all those symptoms

but in all honesty i see i also see thoes symptoms in alot of people i know also and have often wondered is some kind of mood altering mechanism is being applied to the masses maybe through TV or maybe some kind of stimulus overload from a fast paced society.

id love to start a revolution but who could be botherd !

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

ZAZ3 is a known host invader of T cells (or T lymphocytes), when they exchange material with one of mentioned designer maladies (except for Repulicanutis, which has a different Histocompatibility and thus symptomology) produce the variation of symptoms. All, however, produce some level of cognitive deterioration with glazed over eyes. Good work there Patriot, we may add you to our Rapid Response Medical Evaluation and Treatment Team that nenothtu is organizing…

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Effective treatment must preclude any sixtieth style anti-culture movement music, as this is the breeding conditions used in creation of these maladies. Highly pro family, country, fidelity in love and rugged individuality promotional music is what is needed – or good Southern Rock. Mr. Leonard Cohen's music has not been clinically tested, however if it is along the lines of ‘Hail Britannica’ in soaring patriotic inspiration, then you should be fine.

Your choice of reading suggest you need to have anti-toxin antigens administered quickly! Step away from the Thomas Merton! Put your hands above your . and proceed to the nearest anti-toxin administration facility! Nenothtu, this one could turn on us at any minute – EVEN WANTS TO FIDDLE!

Every one be careful, this member of ATS could break out singing ‘We Are the World’ and/or mumbling ‘Yes We Can’ at any minute!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Hannityitis and The Limbaugh Syndrome are the worse forms of Repulicanutis, highly virulent and almost always fatal, those exposed and confirmed infected need to be secularly segregated and kept as comfortable as possible until the end comes… Sorry for your loss fellow Patriot.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sorry I don't speak English, but I have a wonderful accent!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I'm also conducting clinical trials of selected items of Warren Zevon music for some of the more recalcitrant cases. This patient could be a prime candidate for those trials. Probably not "Jungle Work" or "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner" in this case. Perhaps a heavy dose of "Leave my Monkey Alone".

Well, I said TRIALS, didn't I?

nenothtu out

[edit on 2009/5/22 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Hannityitis and The Limbaugh Syndrome Prove fatal in over 98% of cases. Survivors undergo a period of severe disorientation and dissociation, and none have ever fully recovered. The best treatment so far involves quarantine, and keeping them away from prescription painkillers and paranormal topics such as UFOs. Unfortunately, any who stumble across ATS are unlikely to recover even minimally.

Research into these conditions are ongoing.

Strangely, I've noticed a morbid and unnatural fascination with perceptions of the Statue of Liberty in several of the sufferers from most of the conditions in your original post. They seem to equate said statue with slavery, rather than liberty, and indeed are confused as to the difference. Research into this link is ongoing.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by SGTChas

Sorry I don't speak English, but I have a wonderful accent!

I don't either, really. Just ask anyone that's ever spoken with me!

Technically, I speak an ancient dialect of English known as "The Queen's English", which is for the most part an ancient holdout from the 17th century.

As for accents, folks around here just say that I "shore do tawk funny".

We ought to get along famously. Perhaps communications through hand signs?

[edit on 2009/5/22 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, I am highly disappointed, normally those afflicted with these serious maladies would swoop in with pearls of pointed prose, in pretense that they are not of the zombic elk, no that rather WE, who are desperately attempting to assist them, are the true virally challenged; suffering from delusional false perceptions administered by overdoses of Fox News… I ask myself, how we can assist them when these designer diseases seem to have some systemic awareness of possible eradication?

Nenothtu, it appears as if all our efforts to educate and effect a cure in this thread have come to naught… Any suggestions?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

Also, I have been playing Leonard Cohen's London concert over and over and over again.

You are suffering from genetics, the Bad Music Gene. Many people are afflicted with it and pretty much nothing can be done about it. The afflicted are responsible for such pandemics as Britney Spears, Motley Crue, Tom Waits, The Jonas Brothers (just to name a few) and anything rap-related.

Your assumptions illuminate your ignorance rather gloriously. Cohen is a great poet, and the London Concert is a jazz lovers' treat. Here are a few lines from a few tunes, for your edification:

THE FUTURE
... Get ready for the future
it is murder.
Things are going to slide in all directions
Won't be nothing
Nothing you can measure anymore.
The blizzard of the world
has crossed the threshold
and it has overturned
the order of the soul ...

IN MY SECRET LIFE
... I smile when I'm angry
I cheat and I lie
I do what I have to do
to get by.
But I know what is wrong.
And I know what is right.
And I'd die for the truth
In My Secret Life. ...

ANTHEM
... Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in ...

DEMOCRACY
... Sail on, sail on
Oh mighty Ship of State
To the Shores of Need
Past the Reefs of Greed
Through the Squalls of Hate
Sail on, sail on
...It's coming to America first
the cradle of the best and the worst ...

EVERYBODY KNOWS
... Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows.
Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
...Everybody knows the deal is rotten
Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton
...and everybody knows that the Plague is coming
Everybody knows it's moving fast ...

And of course, for gk

AIN'T NO CURE FOR LOVE
I'm achin' for you baby
I can't pretend I'm not
I need to see you naked
in your body and your thought.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Please forgive any ignorance of the poets muse you have so beautifully expounded on, I fear while battling the evil of the statist induced maladies mentioned in this thread, the cultural exposure of myself and others has suffered; while preparing for a life and death struggle ones attention does become a bit narrow.

However, brother Patriot, let me point out that the premise of the poetry you have related for our cultural enlightenment does appear to have statist poison embedded within it; this nation is a Constitutional Representative Republic and NOT a democracy. This lie was introduced into American historically revised textbooks beginning in the sixties to begin the process of stealing our unique American heritage; failing to mention of course that our fore-fathers hated democracy and damned it as government by mob rule.

One must be ever vigilant in countering the subtle lies of the statist (progressives), as from all spectrums of American political life they have been ever so busy polluting the truth of American history and culture.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I was courageous and visited a contaminated thread, tried to save them with some ugly painfull truth, they took some of my wealth and shot me in the lung - I just told them what the rest of the World knows...Maybe I need some English lessons

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

However, brother Patriot,

It's sister patriot. Please.

Or just "Sofi." Whatever. ...You do know that there's a school of thought saying "representative democracy" is indeed a form of democracy? Yes?

How 'bout this? From The Future:

I've seen the nations rise and fall
I've heard their stories, heard them all
but love's the only engine of survival

[edit on 22-5-2009 by soficrow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join