It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly NWO Designed Diseases Released in America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Well, I am highly disappointed, normally those afflicted with these serious maladies would swoop in with pearls of pointed prose, in pretense that they are not of the zombic elk, no that rather WE, who are desperately attempting to assist them, are the true virally challenged; suffering from delusional false perceptions administered by overdoses of Fox News… I ask myself, how we can assist them when these designer diseases seem to have some systemic awareness of possible eradication?

Nenothtu, it appears as if all our efforts to educate and effect a cure in this thread have come to naught… Any suggestions?

The only thing I can surmise is that the ailments have taken control of the corporeal element so thoroughly that they CAN'T rise to the occaision. Evidently, the maladies are aware enough to realize that they can't stand against logic, and as a result physically prevent the victims from engaging the proper keystrokes/mouse clicks to arrive at this help thread.

The virii are avoiding the thread in an effort at self preservation. They probably do this by convincing the victim that his own tender psyche would not survive the treatment, thus the virus completely protects and encapsualtes itself.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

So sorry valiant Patriot! Might I suggest when wondering into the dark alleyways of totally incoherent thought; struggling through the convoluted twist of what passes for reason among those suffering from the victim mentality, that you be prepared to call for reinforcements. This because these are the lairs of the totally controlled statist zombietrons; worse of the worse in that they are allowed to keep at least some of their faculties, though warped and bent with the government as god and the answer to all problems progressive poison. Please remember to quickly retreat and call for reinforcements and we will assist you in attempting to effect a cure.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Yes Sofi, I am aware of these arguments, meant more or less as a defense for the dismantling of the wall of political thought that has separated a ‘democracy’ and republic’ for centuries. This was of course was necessary for the historical revision of the American Republic model into a morphed statist democratic hybrid.

The reasons for this should be plain as this allowed the inflaming of the emotions of the vast less politically astute electorate, thus swaying popular opinion to enact whatever was the objective of the progressive overlords. Thereby also pervading cover for subtle transgressions of the US Constitution. This in turn allowed the perpetration of the ‘living document’ heresy currently being taught across the nation in most classrooms.

However, as Wilfried Nippel has eloquently pointed out, this attempt at equivalence breaks down exactly at the point of the safe guards built in by our founding fathers to protect the rights of the minority against the tyranny of the majority. Tocqueville’s De la Démocratie en Amérique has rightly been discredited by him and other political theorists due to the clear separation of the branches of our government (pre-progressive pollution), meant as firewalls against just such pollution.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Bon Appetit!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55059057ad32.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I read a short story, I believe by Ray Bradburry (I could be VERY wrong about that), many years ago, and that reminds me of the original post.

The story was about a man and his wife watching a televised opera. They could not change the channel since they lived in a totalitarian state. The opera performers of both sexes were of the same height, weight, and build.
Each wore masks to hide their individuality.
The man watching the show was apparently rather intelligent, as he had some type of 'hat' or device worn or implanted that prevented him from thinking 'outside the box.' During the show his mind would begin to wonder about certain nuances of the colors or movements, and when it did he would receive a shock from the device, ushering his thoughts back to the norm, whatever that was. His wife had another sort of control on her, but I don't recall what it was.

Anyways, as they are watching the show, a group of people bursts into the opera, without masks, each one unique and free. They begin shouting to the audience and TV cameras to stand for themselves and be free and beautiful, and the man watching recognizes his son as one of those in the group. Shortly, they are all killed by a woman weilding a 10 gauge shotgun who declares them 'enemies of the state' or something like that. The man's mind begins to mourn, but the device shocks him again and he simply continuues watching the television broadcast as if nothing significant had just happened.

SGTChas' original post made me remember this story, and I think he has a VERY valid point. It does seem as if we are all being 'molded' into a mass of willing, mindless supplicants.

If anyone could tell me the name of the story I mentioned above, I would be most appreciative, as I would love to read it again.

Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

...the safe guards built in by our founding fathers to protect the rights of the minority against the tyranny of the majority.

I came here just to have fun. Really. But now I have a question:

Which "minority" is the true republic designed to protect?

'Cuz the key minority I know about is the 1% super friggin wealthy. ...Or are you speaking of the black minority? The white minority?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

'Cuz the key minority I know about is the 1% super friggin wealthy. ...Or are you speaking of the black minority? The white minority?

That would be a POLITICAL minority, not an economic minority nor an ethnic minority. It's a political document, not economic nor ethnic.

nenothtu out

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

For intellectual fun, of course, I reply: I reject out of hand the underlying premise of your question. The United States of America was designed to avoid the class warfare ‘rich’/‘poor’ status conscious European royalty system that bred merely envy and hopelessness. From our nations inception all Americans had the ability to work hard, save, innovate and succeed; becoming upwardly mobile not in ‘class’, but in success. This was in direct response to the hated European system of acquiring position and wealth not as a function of ability, but as a birthright.

Beginning in the nineteen sixties the statist realized that as long as even the poorest of Americans believed that through their own hard work and effort, they too could succeed, they would be unable to get the majority to vote away everyone’s Constitutional freedoms. To have this happen they had to play upon the empathy of the better off by turning ‘hard work’ and ‘diligence’ into ‘chance of opportunity by association’, whether race, religion, place or family of birth, et, et, el. At the same time, they had to convince working American poor that they were poor because of the unfair evil ‘rich’ men that would never give them a chance to succeed; they had to destroy the American dream in their minds and turn them into ‘victims’. With the victim mentality, they would be a reliable voting block and useful idiots for the statist.

With the successful use of the divide and conquer tactic, there was the added benefit of creating a whole new class of useful tools for the statist of the hybrid statist ‘liberal’. These were the ever so superior mid level government take over operatives the statist needed to be the ‘front men’ for their operations. Most with the intelligence quotient of our current Speaker of the House, none realizing that they in no way resembled classical liberal thought (that was what one might call libertarian today), but were rather better described as ‘compassionate fascist’. These drones began the play on emotions and the use of adverse events to incrementally take over the rights and wealth producing capabilities of the people for transfer to the government.

Anyone daring to fight this loss of personal freedom was marginalized by ‘class warfare’ terminology and held up to ridicule as ‘heartless’ and ‘uncompassionate’, progressing to epithets ment to be racial charged. So effective were these tactics, that even former champions of personal freedom either became quiet or switched sides out of political expediency.

Thus the ‘minority’ our Constitutional Republic’s safeguards were meant to protect were the group of people holding unpopular opinions, or those choosing to practice their ‘pursuit’ of happiness in unpopular ways. Our Founding Fathers knew their would be the tyranny of the majority in taking the rights of the minority for reasons of ‘class warfare’ and otherwise.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What happened to all of you obviously infected Constitutionally challenged Zombies out there? Terrors of progressive statist poison prose, such as Southern Guardian, ready to pounce on those who dared suggest Obama lacked divinity, where are you? Whimpering in the corners afraid to come into the light that you might be cured of your serious malady? Be not afraid, the truth shall set you free!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by soficrow

That would be a POLITICAL minority, not an economic minority nor an ethnic minority. It's a political document, not economic nor ethnic.

nenothtu out

I have enjoyed your posts to this thread so far, but I have to ask: If the amount of wealth one possesses or controls is the stated delimiting factor, how is that a political minority, rather than an ECONOMIC minority?

I would like to add that we live in neither a democracy, nor a republic--if a democracy is a system where 51% of the people can take away the rights of 49% of the people and a republic is a system where 99% of the people cannot take away the rights of 1% of the people.

So what would you call a system where the wealthiest 1% can take away the rights of 99% of the people?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
I read a short story, I believe by Ray Bradburry (I could be VERY wrong about that), many years ago, and that reminds me of the original post.

The story was about a man and his wife watching a televised opera. They could not change the channel since they lived in a totalitarian state. The opera performers of both sexes were of the same height, weight, and build.
Each wore masks to hide their individuality....

...If anyone could tell me the name of the story I mentioned above, I would be most appreciative, as I would love to read it again.

Thanks in advance!

The story is in the book called "Welcome to the Monkey House" by Kurt Vonnegut, jr. If memory serves me correctly, the story you described has the same title as the book.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What happened to all of you obviously infected Constitutionally challenged Zombies out there? Terrors of progressive statist poison prose, such as Southern Guardian, ready to pounce on those who dared suggest Obama lacked divinity, where are you? Whimpering in the corners afraid to come into the light that you might be cured of your serious malady? Be not afraid, the truth shall set you free!

Let me first say that I have enjoyed this thread from start to finish, and that there is no question that you have described some real problems. You even take a few swipes at the Republicans while you're at it, which I think means your attacks, while Obama-specific, are more or less non-partisan. I think that Obama's reversal on ending the Iraq war, his saber-rattling at Iran and Russia, and his stuffing the cabinet with Wall Street/Cayman Islands banksters is showing his true colors to all of us.

That said, it must really be bugging you that not one of the afflicted have come here to reinforce the stereotype you are expounding on. Could it be that, just like those supporters of universal health care that the Democrats claim gave them majorities in the House and Senate, these Obamanoids do not really exist?

Is it possible that you are exhibiting some strain of zombie-virus yourself? Perhaps it is a variant called Mostly Sh*tty Mediamyopathy, or MSM for short? Because the only place I have come across cult support for Obama at the extreme and messianic levels you are talking about is in the main stream media, via the rhetoric they started about Obama the miracle maker (and also via Obama's own tongue-in-cheek references to his own godhood, of course).

Now if you really wanted to get some rabid responses from propaganda-inflicted true believers, you should have posted this a year ago and substituted George Bush's name for Obama's. That would have ensured so many hostile posts that you would not have to spend your time preaching to the choir. _javascript:icon('
')

Your sharp wit and sense of humor have made this a very enjoyable thread, so I applaud your efforts. If one want sto trace these diseases back to patient zero, however, I think that one must dig into history a lot farther than just the last 6 months.

Both political parties bear the stain of treasonous betrayal to their ideals and their constituents, and those stigmata appear in different forms. But because the ideal of public service has mutated into the ideology of corporate sponsored servitude, short of some of us becoming multi-billionaires and taking on the rest of the multi-billionaires and their bosses in the international financial cabal, I do not believe that a political solution exists to heal America and return her to her former glory. My view is that anyone who can look at the track record of both parties over the last 30 or 40 years and not see that we don't have a snowball's chance in hell of correcting our course through political action needs to seek medical and/or psychiatric help immediately.

But keep up the good work, your thread is a delight to read!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

I believe you are referring to "Harrison Bergeron" by Kurt Vonnegut

Here is a LINK to the story.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by without_prejudice

I have enjoyed your posts to this thread so far, but I have to ask: If the amount of wealth one possesses or controls is the stated delimiting factor, how is that a political minority, rather than an ECONOMIC minority?

I would like to add that we live in neither a democracy, nor a republic--if a democracy is a system where 51% of the people can take away the rights of 49% of the people and a republic is a system where 99% of the people cannot take away the rights of 1% of the people.

So what would you call a system where the wealthiest 1% can take away the rights of 99% of the people?

Terribly sorry, I missed that particular definition of the delimiting factor. Where, in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, which I think is what that post was discussing, is wealth defined as the delimiting factor?

I haven't experienced any wealthy folks trying to take away my rights. You are correct in assessing that 99% of the population cannot take away the rights of 1% here. Perhaps we need to differentiate between 'rights' and 'priviledges' . A 'right' would be a right because it cannot be taken away. Sure, government is in the business of TRYING to take rights, but it can't be done. The best they can do is bruise folks up into THINKING their rights have been taken, but they can't actually take them.

About the worst they can do is kill the posessor.

The answer to your last question is a 'monarchy' or an 'oligarchy', depending on how the 99% view that wealthy 1% and whether or not the 99% are willing to defend the rights in question. Unless it was a trick question?

nenothtu out

[edit on 2009/5/27 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by without_prejudice

“So what would you call a system where the wealthiest 1% can take away the rights of 99% of the people?”

We call it exactly what it has become, a Fascist Oligarchy. You will find that that has been a reoccurring theme of the mobilization of resistance throughout numerous threads, including several of mine.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well sir, I thank you for your desultory compliments; enlightened analysis from one with such obvious command of all the dynamics of the rapidly changing political and economic crisis America faces is always welcome. Please do drop in from on high to attempt to aid the misguided; we poor political neophytes do so appreciate help in reaching wisdom by the enlightened, such as you.

However, begging pardon from some sight contradictions of your blessings of enlightenment, you may notice that both malady 1 & 4 deal with the rabid politically partisan with their ‘all is well on the deck of the Titanic’ mentality. Hardly constituting an obsession of any sort with just Obamessiatus.

Now as for not noticing the spread of the Messiah complex that is rampant among those with Obamessiatus on ATS and across the internet… nenothtu, quickly prepare the vaccine so as to attempt to save Mr. without_prejudice. He appears to exhibit all the symptoms of Nosemevilitus, thank God in the early stages.

Mr. without_prejudice, I want you to step away from the key board, turn off your TV and sit calmly, Mr nenothtu will be with you presently – help is on the way. Now we understand that in your altered state of reality concepts such as ‘truth’ and ‘right and wrong’ are becoming warped and interchangeable. If they were not, you would have known that since 1992 I have been waging warfare against all traitors of both parties. To include the Patriot Letters of 1995 and later OP ED articles from 2007. (SEE LINK BELOW)

www.opednews.com...

Just remain calm, the anti-toxin will be administered soon, you’ll return from your altered state of reality sir. Honor and Courage!

[edit on 5/28/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Thanks and you're welcome. Loved the sarcasm! Already took your advice back in 2001 and haven't had a TV since shortly after the Reichstags fire--er, I mean the 9-11 attacks.

As I said, I loved the thread from start to finish, and recognize that your ire is focussed on both parties. I will have to take the time to delve into the link you provided so I'm more familiar with your posts. I'm sure that there is a lot of good material there and I look forward to the education it will certainly provide. Spare me your vaccines, though, as the immunity they impart will no doubt be temporary, necessitating boosters, and may actually destroy the natural immunity that has served me well to this point.

But the lack of rabid, foaming Obamanoids replying to this thread must be unnerving, if only a little bit so. Perhaps they only exist on the lips of talking heads. I think that most of the folks who voted for Obama (and with the current state of voter fraud, who can know how many peeople that really is?) did so not because they were looking for a new messiah, but because he wasn't a Republican and he said that he would end the war in Iraq on his first day, as opposed to John "100 years War" McCain. But that is like the hope of a drowning man who becomes thirsty from spitting out salt water--the drink of fresh water he craves will truly not help his situation, but he wishes for one nonetheless. And this is all a part of the NWO plan for the destruction of our nation, to throw us one end of a rope that is firmly secured to an anchor on the other end.

Political hypocrisy is the expected outcome in American politics now, as evidenced by the Democratic betrayal of the electorate after the 2006 Congressional elections. Democrats were swept into the majority on the hopes of Bush's impeachment, a new investigation of 9-11, and an end to the Iraq war. Before the dust could settle on the ballots all the MSM talking heads were spinning the Democrats' victories into a call for universal health care--in a nation where the leading cause of death, far more than the top ten "official killers" combined, is iatragenic in nature. Pelosi and Conyers quickly picked up that standard as their own, and defying logic as well as historical precedent took impeachment off the table, where it languished watching Pelosi do a pretty good impersonation of Monica Lewinski to W's Bill Clinton.

So I think that shell-shocked, frightened, and wishful voters are far more common than starry-eyed, genuflecting worshipers when it comes to Barack Obamba. And that's why none of them rose to your bait: they are already beaten down by the party they thought was going to bring change to America, and they already realize that they got what they expected.

[edit on 5/28/09 by without_prejudice]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I stand corrected. After re-reading the original post and your reply, I see that I misunderstood your answer, which referred to the Bill of Rights and which minority it allegedly protects, rather than claiming that the wealthiest 1% were a political minority and not an economic one. Please forgive my error.

But while it may be true that our rights are ours until we are coerced into thinking we have lost them, the practical realities of facing down a police force augmented by military hardware and "empty your clip" reaction training, combined with a legal system that refuses to recognize the US Constitution as the law of the land (which it no longer is, since the incorporation of all governments from the feds on down to the townships and their adoption of the Uniform Commercial Code--UCC--supercedes the foundation our forefathers built) can make standing for one's rights confusing, expensive, dangerous and ultimately futile.

(Wow, is that really one sentence?)

Just out of curiosity, did you and the OP vote for McCain in the last election? None of my business, really, but I can't resist the urge to ask...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

“So what would you call a system where the wealthiest 1% can take away the rights of 99% of the people?”

We call it exactly what it has become, a Fascist Oligarchy. You will find that that has been a reoccurring theme of the mobilization of resistance throughout numerous threads, including several of mine.

We are 100% in alignment on that, my friend. That is exactly what it is.

Is there any hope that either political party is going to produce a candidate that can take that uncomfortable fact to the electorate, let alone attempt to change it?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sgt I noticed on page 2 of this thread that someone asked if any of these maladys could be reanimation types. Research is ongoing but apparently there is a strain called Acornicorrupticus that does indeed reanimate the victims and makes them vote. On a bright note, the victims of this strain tend to vanish shortly after the initial onslaught.

Spiritowl

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join