It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I destroy Tornados - Destroying Tornadoes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
why not build proper homes to protect you from these tornados? I find the fact America keeps on building 'wood framed' buildings in and around tornado ally a bit of a joke! You know these buggers are gona come some time or the other, so why not except it as a fact of nature and build around the issue? Don't mean to slate America I mean just look at the Bay of Bengal which floods over each year, yet they still go back and build shacks!

I'd rather live in a converted lorry container braced and ancored into the ground, using the old metal off cuts as window shields. I know not all of us have a choice in the homes and areas that we live however I think that answer is there it's just the cost and time envolved.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

In the future, poodle-haired, tight-trousered rock guitarists will be our first line of defence against tornadoes. They will be deployed as mobile units, on flatbed trucks piled high with concert speakers.

Voici the script for the next metal band video.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Building cities that can be "flooded" on demand would be more feasible. Of course every house would be well insulated against a flood or it'd be moronic to apply such a tactic. When a tornado reaches water, it loses all its exterior suction which is now focused on the water. So if you built cities that could be flooded to a certain level, it would decrease their force. Now all out rendering them as ineffective is another matter

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Hmmm... your anti tornado weapon sounds suspiciously like those used on the backs of trucks in "Earth vs The Flying Saucers".

Good luck with it mate! Perhaps we can bring down some ET's at the same time eh!

IRM

You do not even need to have the rod in a beam antenna.
See bean patterns:
www.kyes.com...

That is also a main component in power transmission and
anti gravity as that coil configuration was invented and
patented by Tesla right under the Illuminati noses.
Tesla was being tracked from Europe as his anti gravity
designs were being rejected.

Anti gravity might dissolve a tornado as Tesla wrote about
the subject but never divulged his secret like the theory
we build rockets instead of UFOs that would let out the
secret of anti gravity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join