It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does ANYONE know anything about this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OK this is weird. But it is REAL, I can prove it, and it happened to me. I can even give names. Does ANYONE know anything about a government project/agency/ group, possibly run through the DIA(defense intelligence agency) which incorporates everyday people inside the US to spy on and perform psychological experiments on US citizens who have been identified for one reason or another as psychological problem people. They might go by the name 'group 101' and consist of select members, some of whom hold secret or top secret clearances. They use neurolinguistic programming, subconscious stimulation techniques, warrantless wiretapping of cell phones and internet...they are able to intercept and cut off cell conversations at will...manipulate the internet, including web pages and discussion forums, even tamper with credit card accounts. I have been told there is NO OVERSIGHT of this group and can tell you from experience they get away with murder. I believe that this is a sort of domestic CIA, at the top of which are undercover DIA officers possibly the undercover officers in the 133 US cities mentioned in published reports. however they employ as informants other people, possibly requiring them to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

The techniques which are used are terribly abusive and need to be stopped...it amounts to psychological terrorism, gangstalking...the experiments are run using nazi-like techniques. They get away with it because it is hard to find anyone who has the balls to talk about it. I believe the organization is linked via the internet, probably using something along the lines of Intellink, using a secret internet channel. This group is VERY dangerous and I can tell you they abused me quite badly and am willing to prove this experience to anyone willing to listen.

Again, has ANYONE heard anything about this sort of thing. These people are like the Stasi, very, very dangerous. I believe they wipe the internet of all references to them to keep the average person unsuspecting.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nope I have not yet heard of this tactic. Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Nope, never heard of anything like this before....

How can you prove it?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Edit- Sorry, double post.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yeah, can you kind of provide us more evidence?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

OK this is weird. But it is REAL, I can prove it, and it happened to me. I can even give names

We are eager to see your proof and read what happened to you. The names too

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's like a couple of different conspiracy theory's out there mixed into one. I would guess that what you describe may have happened and may still as you say in one form or another. Don't think your on the right track trying to find "the one" organization though. I also don't think you will find it hard to find people to share similar tails. This is a conspiracy site.. You also might want to just anti up and present your real proof soon before you fade out.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi, I think you should seek some help from a mental health professional. I don't mean this as an insult, I just feel your life can be made less stressful and less anxious by going to see a professional and discussing your issues.

Another guy in another thread has made remarks similar to yours, and he seems rather mentally unstable.
The other guy with a similar thread

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yes, you mentioned that another member had made similar comments. My experiences were nothing like his experiences. He claimed being tailed by federal agents. This was totally different. It literally involved 'normal' people working in concert with government entities. This DIA program was described as a 'blue octopus' to me which operates on a pyramidal structure and which is heavily focused on internet monitoring of certain topics. These people are very focused, but not exclusively so, on the internet. It is a sort of internet CIA.

I am not sure if this forum is appropriate for posting proof...it is quite voluminous and involves a paper trail...but am willing to do so and provide names. As a new member is introductions the correct location? I am more than willing to provide proof as people in the general population need to understand what can happen to them...who to avoid...and why.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scissortail
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yes, you mentioned that another member had made similar comments. My experiences were nothing like his experiences. He claimed being tailed by federal agents. This was totally different. It literally involved 'normal' people working in concert with government entities. This DIA program was described as a 'blue octopus' to me which operates on a pyramidal structure and which is heavily focused on internet monitoring of certain topics. These people are very focused, but not exclusively so, on the internet. It is a sort of internet CIA.

I am not sure if this forum is appropriate for posting proof...it is quite voluminous and involves a paper trail...but am willing to do so and provide names. As a new member is introductions the correct location? I am more than willing to provide proof as people in the general population need to understand what can happen to them...who to avoid...and why.

I am sorry for what I wrote earlier. Initially I thought it might be in some relation to what you were talking about, if I was mistaken I apologise.

My advice is be very careful about your actions. I have only recently awoken after reading through this thread.

Don't get yourself involved in something too intricate or you won't be able to dig yourself out.

[edit on 19/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

[edit on 19/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ok I don't know anything about the torture techniques you speak of, but right now I am dealing with a very sophisticated hacker who managed to get in through some rather good realtime internet security, spyware and virus protection. PC tools makes something called spyware doctor. Not to be confused with spydoctor(don't confuse!!!) They are intercepting corespondence between me and PC tools tech support and have managed to stay nicely lodged in my PC for about a month now. I've never had any problems like this before I started extensively researching UFO's and posting on sites like this. Oddly enough there have been several keyloggers found but now financial information has been touched yet. I believe everything in my computer is at risk but I have most frequently caught this hacker paying the closest attention to my UFO posts and essays. I don't know what interest they would have in me...well I have an idea but I won't make claims I can't prove. i can prove someone is very interested in what I'm doing on the net and since it only involves 4 basic things, staying in touch with friends, online college courses UFO researching and using my word processor, i'd say it's very peculiar they would want anything with me at all. And the only thing that they seem interested in is my UFO related activities. I'm also seeing undercover government cars in the area including a g10 license plate that I traced back to GSA but could simply be a cover. I wouldn't have paid much attention to the car if it wasn't so out of place and didn't act so strangely. The car went by me and i noticed a small hatchback almost like a mini PT crusier pull on the street I live on as I walked to the store saw me and turned around where the welcome building and pool are located. It then went up in front of me and I noticed the G10 license plate in diagonal manner on the left side of the plate. But the guy went to the corner and just waited for me to pass by. I got almost two blocks away before he turned toward my direction and pulled into the medical complex i was just walking by. The guy then stayed in that complex for about 10 minutes and finally drove right by me as i talk to my friend across the street from the store i was going to. I have also been seeing an enormous amount of anomalous sightings in the skies and soon I will post about them as well. I live in cape may county New Jersey btw. I've always been aware that our government is very good at saying they're doing something for one reason(usually a noble one) and doing it for something entirely different(usually not so noble) But only recently have I learned how deep this duplicity goes because I am being monitored as we speak. I know this because of certain telltale signs on my computer screen such as smashed together words or disappearing ones. Also when my PC starts making a lot of noise that it has no reason to make also lets me know I'm piquing the interest of my resident spy. I'm getting a bit sick of this crap, and I'm looking for ways to figure out who is targeting me and if I'm right about why. I think you and I may be targeted by at least the same kinds of people with the same motivations. If not the same exact group.

top topics

join