It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Ad Fake History Channel for 5-25?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Can anyone prove this ad to be a legitimate production from the History Channel?

Can anyone prove this Ad to be a fake produced by a hoaxer?

It will certainly resolve questions to the 5-25 release.

www.youtube.com...

AND also:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
you just cant fake it ... the second video, you could fake it but it would required a lot of work ... the guy would have to record some time in the HH, and put the new video between ... but it doesnt seem easy to make that second video .. it is very well made

it is not fake ... believe it ... no one would be that nerd

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

well i spoke to the original poster and he said he was trying to tape a HD version of the original dates video but found that one instead when recording..

the other one said he has only seen that version once on TV and the 1st video for the rest of it... it seems it may be a rare advert appearing once or twice a day

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is the Official video Ad from History Ch site.

www.history.com...

The apparent 2nd video OP which spread viral on the net causing the mystery.

Until 2nd ad is legitimized the May 25 event looks to be certain the Missing Link Lemur discovery.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
OK History Channel, you have my attention! I don't think that video is a fake. It is more provocative then the first also. The first meerly stated it would me a monumental event, while this one indecates something sinister!!! Love it!

-E-

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

there are 4 official adverts.. the first is the opening on the website then the 2nd official one with the audio and text then the 3rd which claims everything we know is a lie and the 4th is the girl

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

there are 4 official adverts.. the first is the opening on the website then the 2nd official one with the audio and text then the 3rd which claims everything we know is a lie and the 4th is the girl

I've only seen the first two, know where the other 2 are, so we can view them? Are they on Youtube yet?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

not for the girl anyway that was posted in ATS media midway through the main Global Event thread. you would of seen the creation one as it is the most popular one

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

No one has shown evidence of the 2 missing Ads or that the 2nd is real.

This 2nd appears really to be a hoax ad getting many over the top excited.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

looks extremely genuine and the original posters of both seem genuine enough and the fact my granddad saw it aswell (he's a avid history fan)

both have videos and pics and people saying they seen it.

just because you cannot accept it doesnt mean it's a hoax.

edit: i've watched all 4 of them so i don't know why you are saying 2 are missing

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
History channel has a program Decoding The Past: Mayan Doomsday Prophecy on primetime 5/25, wonder if that's what this is all about

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I'm just saying that outside of you who has stated viewing it on TV, there is your grandpa, and 1 other guy.

2nd Ad indeed looks fake to me.

It has only been seen on YouTube. Just as all the UFO's ever witnessed and recorded.

How am I to know you're not the producer of the 2nd Ad. Not insinuating you're lying either. Just saying 3 people out of millions have attested to viewing it. That says hoax to me.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

lol me the producer of a fake ad... as if i was sad enough to do something like that besides i don't know how to use Photoshop let alone Vegas,Adobe after effects and whatever else people use.

it's to high quality to be fake imo

sound is great, visuals are great, the message is great it gives the vibe of mystery that History Channel usually makes.

EDIT: here's the BBC version www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
History channel has a program Decoding The Past: Mayan Doomsday Prophecy on primetime 5/25, wonder if that's what this is all about

Im pretty sure that this has already been seen. But yeah, I noticed it was getting shown too at the time most think it will be on... kinda strange if you ask me.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I watch History channel almost every day and I have seen the actual commercial on the History channel it isn't fake. I actually saw it here first and they played it last night and I said "Oh there it is!"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty

My guess is no, I can't recall a 3-hr show in a long time - my guess is the Mayan Prophecy thing is an hour long and the 9pm show is 2 hrs.

They also tend to "bookend" headline shows with somewhat related topics, so the Mayan Doomsday Prophecy and "Life after people" at 11 pm are interesting choices.

I'll be watching - note this is Memorial Day also.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
there are some people on this board that want to find conspiracy everywhere ... thats just crazy man ... get out of the computer please ...

the second video is too high quality to be faked ... and some people here claimed that they saw it ... and this video is not airing everytime, thats the problem ...

if, and lets say again, IF this is a hoax, well, everyone needs to believe it is not a hoax until the guy who made it say its a hoax, because it is too well made ... if this is a hoax the guy should be congratulated, not debunked ...

again, I just cannot believe the hoaxer told people here to claim that they saw the video .. thats too much process into my brain ...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Since nobody else has said it.. Does anyone think this could be the ET disclosure that's been talked about, supposedly to happen by the end of may?

Edited to note that I don't think so lol

[edit on 5/18/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
wont be ... I am just saying that the second video is real ... the problem is that all the THC is doing is overhyping this show ... and thats a problem ... everyone will be upset

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yep, I can absolutely guarantee that this is just an over hyped documentary for the 25th... ABC World News is running a special tomorrow about the fossil. The History Channel just did this for publicity...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join