It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Essene teachings are true then Christians may not be the righteous ones....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...
The essene teachings were written before the bible.
But christians are only apart of it, Simply because the bible may have been corrupted which leads christians astray?
In the essene teachings Jesus was vegetarian and ate raw fruits and veggies and sun dried breads etc.
It may be the actual conciousness of love that can defeat evil. But people will need to return to eating raw fruits and veggies like in paradise.
In the first paragraph satan gives all the kingdoms and ye shall have power and reign over them. Its not hard to see who the NWO worship to gain what they want.
BUt it also suggests that That love of God or universal love and light can destroy this evila nd it will flee. So this is the awakening of mass conciousness towards love to defeat this.

And again Satan remained silent and went away angry, but after a time, did return for the fourth time and offered Jesus all the power and glory of his world, for yea, the power and authority was his to grant to any he chose. And he said unto Jesus, "Come hither, for I have much to show unto you, and much to grant." And he took Jesus up into an exceedingly high mountain range, wherein all the earth and its valleys could be seen in the vast distance. And it was upon this mountain, that Satan viewed 12 cities and their peoples, yea the kingdoms of the world and every material desire in them, all in a moment of time. And boasting in his great power, the Arch prince of evil said unto Jesus, "All this power and all this authority, yea and all the glory therein as found in my world as you see yet to come, I will give unto thee freely, for ye well know that all ye see is delivered unto me for a time, and lo, to whosoever I will, I give it freely. For is it not written, 'Thou shalt have dominion from sea to sea, so thou shalt judge thy people with righteousness and the poor with mercy, and make a full end of oppression.' If thou therefore wilt worship me, Jesus, all shall be thine.

And Jesus looked at Satan, the father of every lie and false god of every evil and lust, and said: "Again I say unto you, ignorant one, ye know scripture well, even as ye hath written much and corrupted the sacred truths. But hide not behind thy twisted interpretation of holy things, for thou art in darkness and seeth not the light as holy men see and know. Because of thy deviation, the Holy Law fleeth from thee, for what is holy and pure hath no fellowship with evil and sin. For there is no light in darkness and no truth in a lie, and ye hath taught the lie as truth and saith unto thy angels, thou alone art God, and there is no one else, but Holy Wisdom spake unto you and said, You lie, Satanail, for the Eternal All is above the Rest.

For thou knowest it is written, 'Thou shalt worship the Eternal All and Him alone shalt thou serve in all purity of heart.' For ye knoweth well, ye have the authority over this world for a time, but the age cometh when all things shall enter into the Rest, and thy power and authority shall cease, yea even as every evil work shall cease and be no more. For in the beginning ye did offer Adam all things also, but when he chose the good over the evil, which ye thought not he would, ye sought after to destroy him and his seed, yea even causing a flood to ruin all things of the holy creation. But I spake unto Adam and Adam unto his sons, and Noah prepared an ark with mine angels and did save a holy remnant of the creation, and mankind did flourish after the flood. But the time draweth nigh when the righteous shall inherit the earth, and those of humane love will prosper in all things, and ye shall be no more over them, nor have power to corrupt the creation."

Satan at hearing these things spoken by Jesus, remained silent for a short time, then decided to end the temptations, and thus departed from Jesus, knowing for a certainty this was the Son of God, knowing good from evil, and light from darkness. ... And behold, many Holy Angels of God came and ministered unto Jesus with many songs and prayers to the glory of all that is sacred and pure, in that Jesus warded off the temptations of Satan and yielded not to wicked authority....

And after a time, Jesus returned from the wilderness and his parents happy to see him made him a feast, and they gave unto him the gifts, which the wise men had presented, to him as a babe in the manger. And Mary spake, saying: "These things have we kept for thee, Jesus, even to this day." And she gave unto him the frankincense, and the myrrh, and the gold. And Jesus took of the frankincense; of the myrrh he gave unto Mary Magdalene; but of the gold he gave unto his parents to distribute among the combines of the brothers and sisters, those of the holy way. And much happiness and joy did they experience at the feast, for the spirit of peace was with them in all they did and spoke. And they did eat the produce of the earth and drank the juice of the ripened fruits, even as the Holy Law commandeth.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
all these god threads all have someone who always has a controversy ... the christians the muslims catholics buddhists and anyone else with a god may be wrong... we might just may be a program of some supercomputer in a god matrix.... and no not like the movie either

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What im trying to discuss since the Essene teachings resemble the bible it may not be Christians who are redeemed.

But as explained in the essene teachings we will bring this world back to paradise and the love conciousness of many will restore it. Evil will flee and we will be in paradise once again.

So it wont just be the christians but anybody who Believes in Jesus and loves God with all thine heart and soul of the purest heart.

Jesus said the people who do not believe in God are condemning themselves.

So he does nto talk of a true punishment like in revelations. Except that we are the ones who have to turn away from sin and darkness. Learn the true way of love of God and God's light and eat from the fruits of the earth so that we may restore the earth once more.

I have seen this mass conciousness awakening of love and light and thought how much it relates to the essene teachings. THe mass awakening of raw food eating which the media never want to cover and darkness dont want people to know about.

Words like we are the ones we've been waiting for
Be the change you want to see in the world
The power of love will take away evil etc.

I keep thinking about the NWO wanting to merge and have power over all the countries just like Satan tempted Jesus with. The how the NWO want to kill off most of Gods creation and poison our food and change God's food to genetically modified organisms. All the manipulations the darkness and father of all lies that is satan.
So the essene teachings bring light to why the darkness wants to destroy the paradise that is so rightfully given to Gods people. It is us who have the power to destroy the evil that is trying to take control of the world and enslave us by using our own love and light and turning away form sin.

These teachings for me actually bring light to alot fo dead ends in the bible. The way the scrolls were found and i trully believe if it was Jesus' teachings then he has known the future all along and wanted these scrolls found. So i believe is why the bible has been manipulated and changed throughout history. I believe Jesus would have been smart enough to conceal the essene scrolls to be found(as he knew that bible will be manipulated perhaps). That darkness would nto allow the true teachings to bring man out of enslavement and darkness. It is ashame though that many christians dont want to take it in due to its gnostic values. Which may be impeding their awakening if the bible were to be mixed and false teachings.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

from www.britannica.com

The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness

Hebrew document
Hebrew Megillat Milḥamat B’ne, or Beb’ne Ḥoshekh,
also called War Rule, or War Scroll, Main

a Dead Sea Scroll, and one of the most important documents of the Essene sect of Jews that established a community at Qumrān in the Judaean desert during the first half of the 2nd century bc.

The Essenes thought themselves to be the holy elect of Israel,
the Sons of Light,
who would at the end of time engage in a catastrophic war with the enemies of Israel, the Sons of Darkness.

this community, somehow met their own armageddon
(as has other groups that considered themselves on the right path,
Peoples Temple, Heavens Gate, Branch Davidians as some noted, recent groups..)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Met with their own Armageddon how so?

The Essenes thought themselves to be the holy elect of Israel,
the Sons of Light,
who would at the end of time engage in a catastrophic war with the enemies of Israel, the Sons of Darkness.

This last statement is so true. It is happening now, Many are bringign the essene teachings into their conciousness and trying to defeat the darkness infiltrating this world(known as the end times).
There is so much wisdom behind the teachings that people take at face value and do not see the meaning behind them. Man hear but do not hear as much as they see but trully do not see.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just for the record, I dont think it is a so much the type of group you are a part of but yet the wisdom you gain from the teaching....

Some neat info...

www.thenazareneway.com...

The exact Hebrew wording of this biblical phrase is lo tirtzack. One of the greatest scholars of Hebrew/English linguistics (in the Twentieth Century) -Dr. Reuben Alcalay - has written in his mammoth book the Complete Hebrew /English Dictionary that "tirtzach" refers to "any kind of killing whatsoever." The word "lo," as you might suspect, means "thou shalt not." Many Bible scholars persist with the theory that Christ ate animal flesh, obviously swayed in their opinions by personal habits. The desire to accede to prejudice and uphold existing tradition has been a human characteristic for many centuries, but truth appears now even more important as man exerts his independence in so many aspects of life. Respected Bible scholar Rev. V.A. Holmes-Gore has researched the frequent use of the word "meat" in the New Testament Gospels. He traced its meaning to the original Greek. His findings were first published in World Forum of Autumn, 1947. He reveals that the nineteen Gospel references to "meat" should have been more accurately translated thus:

Greek word, number of references and actual meaning. Broma 4 "Food"
Brosis 4 "The act of eating"
Phago 3 "to eat"
Brosimos 1 "That which is eaten"
Trophe 6 "Nourishment"
Prosphagon 1 "Anything to eat"

Thus, the Authorized Version of John 21:5, .'Have ye any meat?" is incorrect. It should have been translated: "Have ye anything to eat?" "Fish" is another frequently mistranslated word in the Bible. Its reference is often not to the form of swimming life, but to the symbol by which early Christians could identify each other. It was a secret sign, needed in times of persecution, prior to official acceptance of Christianity as a state religion. The sign of the fish was a mystical symbol and conversational password. Its name deriving from the Greek word for fish, "ichthus" Much later it was represented an acrostic, composed of leading letters of the Greek phrase, "Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter"-"Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour." Frequent references to fish are intended as symbolic of The Christ and have nothing to do with the act of eating a dead fish. But the symbol of the fish did not meet with Roman approval. They preferred the sign of the cross, choosing to concentrate more on the death of Christ than on His brilliant life. Perhaps this is one reason only ten percent of His life record appears in the canonical scriptures. Most of His first thirty years has been omitted.

Jesus Condemneth the Ill Treatment of Animals Gospel of the Holy Twelve; Lection 38 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, they who partake of benefits which are gotten by wronging one of God's creatures, cannot be righteous: nor can they touch holy things, or teach the mysteries of the kingdom, whose hands are stained With blood, or whose mouths are defiled with flesh. 1. AND some of his disciples came and told him of a certain Egyptian, a son of Belial, who taught that it was lawful to torment animals, if their sufferings brought any profit to men. 2. And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, they who partake of benefits which are gotten by wronging one of God's creatures, cannot be righteous: nor can they touch holy things, or teach the mysteries of the kingdom, whose hands are stained With blood, or whose mouths are defiled with flesh. 3. God giveth the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truly there is no other lawful sustenance for the body. 4. The robber who breaketh into the house made by man is guilty, but they who break into the house made by God, even of the least of these are the greater sinners. Wherefore I say unto all who desire to be my disciples, keep your hands from bloodshed and let no flesh meat enter your mouths, for God is just and bountiful, who ordaineth that man shall live by the fruits and seeds of the earth alone. 5. But if any animal suffer greatly, and if its life be a misery unto it. or if it be dangerous to you, release it from its life quickly, and with as little pain as you can, Send it forth in love and mercy, but torment it not, and God the Father-Mother will shew mercy unto you, as ye have shown mercy unto those given into your hands. 6. And whatsoever ye do unto the Cast of these my children, ye do it unto me. For I am in them and they are in me, Yea, I am in all creatures and all creatures are in me. In all their joys I rejoice, in all their afflictions I am afflicted. Wherefore I say unto you: Be ye kind one to another, and to all the creatures of God. 7. AND it came to pass the day after, that he came into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people. 8. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold there was a dead man carried out the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her. 9. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not, thy son sleepeth. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. 10. And he that was esteemed dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came an awe upon all: and they glorified God, saying, A great prophet is risen up among us; and God hath visited his people.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Several hundred years after prophets like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Amos, and Hosea had denounced the sacrificial slaughter of animals, Jesus carried out what is euphemistically called the Cleansing of the Temple. It was just before Passover and he disrupted the buying and selling of animals that were being purchased for slaughter. And because Christian scholars and religious leaders continue to ignore biblical denunciations of that bloody worship, they also try to obscure the reason for Christ's assault on the system. They have done this by focusing on the moneychangers, although they were only minor players in the drama that took place. It was the cult of sacrifice that Jesus tried to dismantle, not the system of monetary exchange. In all three gospel accounts of the event, those who provided the animals for sacrifice are mentioned first: they were the primary focus of Christ's outrage. The Gospel of John gives the most detailed account of the event. "When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the Temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords and drove all from the Temple, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said: 'Get out of here.' (John 2:13-16) Matthew's gospel does not detail the kind of animals that were being sold for slaughter, but it gives the same order of events. "Jesus entered the Temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 'It is written,' he said to them, 'My house will be called a house of prayer but you are making it a den of robbers.'" (Matthew21:12-13) The same account is given in the gospel of Mark who, like Matthew, also reports that Jesus accused those at the Temple of making God's house into a "den of robbers." And there is universal acknowledgement that in both gospels, when Jesus said this, he was quoting from the prophet Jeremiah (7:11). That prophet had hurled the same accusation at the people of his own time, almost six hundred years earlier. He said it while standing at the Temple entrance, after he had already warned the people "do not shed innocent blood in this place." And when Jeremiah said God's house had been turned into a den of robbers it could not have had anything to do with moneychangers--they did not exist in his time. In the time of Jeremiah, as in the time of Jesus, there was a great distinction made between "robbers" and "thieves." In contemporary times that distinction can best be understood by comparing the crime of petty theft with crimes of armed robbery by those who violently attack/kill their victims. But in ancient Israel there was an even greater distinction. A thief could be anyone who succumbed to a momentary impulse to steal something, but a robber was someone for whom violent crime and killing was a lifestyle. Both Jesus and Jeremiah were indignant about the violence of sacrificial worship, not the possibility of petty theft by moneychangers. When they said God's house had become a den of "robbers" the Hebrew word that was used (here, transliterated) was "per-eets'" defined as "violent, i.e., a tyrant--destroyer, ravenous, robber." It was the violence of the system, the killing of innocent victims in the name of God, that they were condemning. The moneychangers operating in the time of Jesus were driven out of the Temple because they were taking part in the process of sacrificial religion, not because they may have been cheating the pilgrims. The gospel of Mark correlates Christ's attempt to dismantle the sacrificial system with the plot to kill him. Like Matthew's gospel, Mark's account of the Temple Cleansing starts by saying that Jesus "began driving out those who were buying and selling there." It goes on to relate how he explained to the people why he was doing this, by quoting Jeremiah's opposition to animal sacrifice: "My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations. But you have made it a 'den of robbers.'" And in the verse of scripture immediately following that statement, Mark reports that "The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard about this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him because the whole crowd was amazed at his teachings."(Mark 11:18) It is ridiculous to claim that the religious leaders of Christ's time would have plotted his death because he undermined the function of the moneychangers. Nor would the crowd have been "amazed at his teachings" if Jesus was simply telling them to make sure they were not short-changed when they purchased Temple coins. What the people were amazed at was his condemnation of animal sacrifice; it had been hundreds of years since that kind of condemnation had been heard in Jerusalem. And it would not be allowed. A few days after he tried to overthrow the cult of animal sacrifice, Jesus was crucified. The religious leaders of his time were determined to preserve the belief that it had been ordained by God, who demanded its continuance. That determination is echoed in the teachings of contemporary Christian leaders. In spite of Jesus, and in spite of the many biblical denunciations of animal sacrifice they continue to maintain the ancient fiction that it was God who demanded His creatures be killed and butchered as an act of worship. It is understandable that in the time of Jesus the religious leaders were committed to upholding the system of Temple sacrifice at all costs: it was the center around which their lives revolved and their livelihood depended. And in biblical times, most people were illiterate and dependant on what their religious leaders taught them concerning the scriptures. But it is not easy to understand why contemporary Christians uphold the validity of the cult of animal sacrifice. In an age of widespread literacy, there is a choice to be made. The bible clearly presents an ongoing conflict between those forces that demanded sacrificial victims in the name of God, and those forces that opposed it as a man-made perversion. And because there is a choice to be made, it is deeply disturbing to see Christian leaders joining hands across the centuries with their ancient counterparts, in order to validate a system of worship in which the house of God became a giant slaughterhouse, awash in the blood of its victims.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The one thing I totally disagree with is any group that see's themselves as special or any group that believes Israel is a group chosen by god.

God does not use separation of us for any reason. Those teachings are not divine but yet affect us in a way that causes war and pride.

There is truth and lies in every teaching, take nothing as absolute. But the Essene did have one thing right, that is the respect of life itself as all life contains the divine life force.

Essenes were ready to fight and kill those who they thought were against god.

Ask yourself....did Jesus fight and kill those he thought were against god??

But yet there are teachings that say Jesus will come back and bring a new order with him by force!

I dont believe Jesus will do this either.

God is love....when you connect to this you realize God ordered nothing to be killed, not even his son and wants and needs us to move away from our primal ways that are holding us back.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The Gospel of the Holy Twelve
The Gospel of the Holy Twelve
Translated from the original Aramaic by Rev. G.J.R. Ouseley Lection 71
The Cleansing Of The Temple
1. AND the Jews' Passover was at hand, and Jesus went up again from Bethany into Jerusalem. And he found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting. 2. And when he had made a scourge of seven cords, he drove them all out of the temple and loosed the sheep and the oxen, and the doves, and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; 3. And said unto them, Take these things hence; make not my Father's House an House of merchandise. Is it not written, My House is a House of prayer, for all nations? but ye have made it a den of thieves, and filled it with all manner of abominations. 4. And he would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel of blood through the temple, or that any animals should be slain. And the disciples remembered that it was written, Zeal for thine house hath eaten me up. 5. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? Iesus answered and said unto them, Again I say unto you, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 6. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his Body. 7. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and believed the scripture and the word which Iesus had said. 8. But the scribes and the priests saw and heard, and were astonished and sought how they might destroy him, for they feared him, seeing that all the people were attentive to his doctrines. 9. And when even was come he went out of the city. For by day he taught in the Temple and at night he went out and abode on the Mount of Olives, and the people came early in the morning to hear him in the Temple courts. 10. Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, many believed in his Name, when they saw the miracles which he did. 11. But Iesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men. And needed not that any should testify of man; for he knew what was in man. 12. And Iesus seeing the passover night was at hand, sent two of his disciples, that they should prepare the upper room where he desired to eat with his twelve, and buy such things as were needful for the feast which he purposed thereafter. -------------------------------------
LECTION 71. 3. - Often translated as slaughterhouse in text having the characteristics of language past and not surviving chiefly on behalf of the revisionists alone.
LECTION 71. 1-4. -Twice the Lord is said to have performed this symbolic act. Surely, at his return, it will be his first work! For since the first ages till now the spirit of the world ruleth, and mammon is dominant, and every kind of wickedness in the name of religion, zeal for purity, etc.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The Gospel of the Holy Twelve God, the Food and Drink of All Lection 32 For of the fruits of the trees and the seeds of the herbs alone do I partake, and these are changed by the Spirit into my flesh and my blood. Of these alone and their like shall ye eat who believe in me, and are my disciples, for of these, in the Spirit come life and health and healing unto man. 1. AND it came to pass as he sat at supper with his disciples one of them said unto him: Master, how sayest thou that thou wilt give thy flesh to eat and thy blood to drink, for it is a hard saying unto many? 2. And Jesus answered and said: The words which I spake unto you are Spirit and they are Life. To the ignorant and the carnally minded they savour of bloodshed and death, but blessed are they who understand. 3. Behold the corn which groweth up into ripeness and is cut down, and ground in the mill, and baked with fire into bread! of this bread is my body made, which ye see: and lo the grapes which grow on the vine unto ripeness, and are plucked and crushed in the winepress and yield the fruit of the vine! of this fruit of the vine and of water is made my blood. 4. For of the fruits of the trees and the seeds of the herbs alone do I partake, and these are changed by the Spirit into my flesh and my blood. Of these alone and their like shall ye eat who believe in me, and are my disciples, for of these, in the Spirit come life and health and healing unto man. 5. Verily shall my Presence be with you in the Substance and Life of God, manifested in this body, and this blood; and of these shall ye all eat and drink who believe in me. 6. For in all places I shall be lifted up for the life of the world, as it is written in the prophets; From the rising up of the sun unto the going down of the same, in every place a pure Oblation with incense shall be offered unto my Name. 7. As in the natural so in the spiritual. My doctrine and my life shall be meat and drink unto you, —the Bread of Life and the Wine of Salvation. 8. As the corn and the grapes are transmuted into flesh and blood, so must your natural minds be changed into spiritual. Seek ye the Transmutation of the natural into the Spiritual. 9. Verily I say unto you, in the beginning, all creatures of God did find their sustenance in the herbs and the fruits of the earth alone, till the ignorance and the selfishness of man turned many of them from the use which God had given them to that which was contrary to their original use, but even these shall yet return to their natural food, as it is written in the prophets, and their words shall not fail. 10. Verily God ever giveth of the Eternal Life and Substance to renew the forms of the universe. It is therefore of the flesh and blood, even the Substance and Life of the Eternal, that ye are partakers unto life, and my words are spirit and they are life. 11. And if ye keep My commandments and live the life of the righteous, happy shall ye be in this life, and in that which is to come. Marvel not therefore that I said unto you, Except ye eat of the flesh and drink the blood of God, ye have no life in you. 12. And the disciples answered saying: Lord, evermore give us to eat of this bread, and to drink of this cup, for thy words are meat and drink indeed;. By thy Life and by thy Substance may we live forever.

~ The Last Supper ~ Lection 75 The Gospel of the Holy Twelve Verily I say unto you, for this end have I come into the world, that I may put away all blood offerings and the eating of the flesh of the beasts and the birds that are slain by men. 1. AND at evening the Master cometh into the house, and there are gathered with him the Twelve and their fellows; Peter and Jacob and Thomas and John and Simon and Matthew and Andrew and Nathanael and James and Thaddeus and Jude and Philip and their companions ( and there was also Judas Iscariote, who by men was numbered with the twelve, till the time when he should be manifested). 2. And they were all clad in garments of white linen, pure and clear, for linen is the righteousness of the saints; and each had the colour of his tribe. But the Master was clad in his pure white robe, over all, without seam or spot. 3. And there arose contention among them as to which of them should be esteemed the greatest, wherefore he said unto them, He that is greatest among you let him be as he that doth serve. 4. And Iesus said, With desire have I desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. and to institute the Memorial of my Oblation for the service and salvation of all. For behold the hour cometh when the Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of sinners. 5. And one of the twelve said unto him, Lord, is it I ? And he answered, He to whom I give the sop the same is he. 6. And Iscariot said unto him, Master, behold the unleaven bread, the mingled wine and the oil and the herbs, but where is the lamb that Moses commanded? (for Judas had bought the lamb, but Iesus had forbidden that it should be killed). 7. And John spake in the Spirit, saying, Behold the Lamb of God, the good Shepherd which giveth his life for the sheep. And Judas was troubled at these words, for he knew that he should betray him. But again Judas said, Master, is it not written in the law that a lamb must be slain for the passover within the gates? 8. And Iesus answered, If I am lifted up on the cross then indeed shall the lamb be slain; but woe unto him by whom it is delivered into the hands of the slayers; it were better of him had he not been born. 9. Verily I say unto you, for this end have I come into the world, that I may put away all blood offerings and the eating of the flesh of the beasts and the birds that are slain by men. 10. In the beginning, God gave to all, the fruits of the trees, and the seeds, and the herbs, for food; but those who loved themselves more than God, or their fellows, corrupted their ways, and brought diseases into their bodies, and filled the earth with lust and violence. 11. Not by shedding innocent blood, therefore, but by living a righteous life, shall ye find the peace of God. Ye call me the Christ of God and ye say well, for I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. 12. Walk ye in the Way, and ye shall find God. Seek ye the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free. Live in the Life, and ye shall see no death. All things are alive in God, and the Spirit of God filleth all things. 13. Keep ye the commandments. Love thy God with all thy heart, and love thy neighbour as thyself. On these hang all the law and the prophets. And the sum of the law is this—Do not ye unto others as ye would not that others should do unto you. Do ye unto others, as ye would that others should do unto you. 14. Blessed are they who keep this law, for God is manifested in all creatures. All creatures live in God, and God is hid in them. 15. After these things, Iesus dipped the sop and gave it to Judas Iscariot, saying, What thou doest, do quickly. He then, having received the sop, went out immediately, and it was light. 16. And when Judas Iscariot had gone out, Iesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified among his twelve, and God is glorified in him. And verily I say unto you, they who receive you receive me, and they who receive me receive the Father-Mother Who sent me, and ye who have been faithful unto the truth shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 17. And one said unto him, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore the kingdom unto Israel? And Iesus said, My kingdom is not of this world, neither are all Israel which are called Israel. 18. They in every nation who defile not themselves with cruelty, who do righteousness, love mercy, and reverence all the works of God, who give succour to all that are weak and oppressed—the same are the Israel of God.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.stephen-knapp.com...

The Bible has many quotations against meat-eating as can be seen from the following: "But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it." (Genesis 9.4-5) Certainly we can see in this verse that no one was meant to live by eating the flesh and blood of others. If one did so, then he would have to pay with his own blood, as it says, "your blood of your lives will I require." This is merely a reference to the law of karma: for every animal who suffers because of you, you will also similarly suffer: "at the hand of every beast will I require it." "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? Saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of goats. When ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear, for your hands are full of blood." (Isaiah 1.11,15) "It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood. (Leviticus 3.17). . . And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of strangers who sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set My face against that soul that eateth blood." (Leviticus 17.10) From these verses and others not included here, we can certainly see that God's law, as set down in the Bible, was against the eating of flesh and blood and the killing of other entities. However, there are some people who try to legitimize the eating of meat by draining the blood and, thus, make the meat "kosher." Of course, this idea doesn't really work. Blood permeates meat, so how can one be free from eating blood by trying to drain it from the flesh? This is not very realistic, and it certainly does not free one from the violence that must be inflicted on the animal when it is killed in order to eat its flesh. The real point of the matter is not to kill. This is clearly stated in Exodus (20.13) in the Hebrew lo tirtzach, which, when accurately translated, means "thou shalt not kill." In fact, the Bible compares the killing of cows to murdering a man: "He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man." (Isaiah 66.3) There are a few verses, however, which I am sure some students of the Bible will reach for that seem to support the eating of flesh. But in every case, this is due to inaccurate translations as we shall see. For example, in John (4.8) it states: "For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat." The word meat was taken from the Greek word trophe, which actually means nourishment. This is exactly the same case in Acts (9.19): "And when he had received meat, he was strengthened." When translated accurately it means that by receiving nourishment, he felt stronger. In Luke (8.55) we find, "And her spirit came again and she arose straightaway: and he (Jesus) commanded to give her meat." The word meat in this case was translated from the Greek word phago, which translated correctly simply means to eat. In I Corinthians (8.8) it states: "But meat commendeth us not to God, for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither if we eat not, are we the worse." The word for meat here is broma, which actually means food. Therefore, this verse signifies that eating or not eating food has little to do with our relationship to God and not, as some people think, that eating meat holds no wrong. In Romans (14.20-21) the verses are: "For meat destroy not the word of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor anything whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak." The word for meat here is broma, which actually means foods, and the word for flesh is kreas, which does mean flesh. Therefore, this verse makes it clear that flesh eating is unacceptable. If the Bible explains that eating meat is wrong, then what is the proper thing to eat? Genesis (1.29) clearly states: "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." This makes it quite obvious that the food for human beings is herbs, seeds, grains, and fruits. We also find in Isaiah (7.14-15): "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." The first verse is often quoted by Christians for proof that Jesus was the savior, but the next verse shows that he will be a vegetarian to know the difference between right and wrong. As mentioned earlier, meat-eating is a sign of spiritual ignorance and tends to keep one from developing compassion and mercy towards our fellow living entities. To be merciful only to man and yet be an enemy to animals by killing and eating them is Satan's philosophy. One will never live in true harmony with God while performing such activities. This is often overlooked by the Christians, Muslims, and others. If these verses were actually understood and the meaning fully realized and practically applied by the Christians and others, I am sure it would bring beneficial reactions the world over in their spiritual development. After all, one of the ten commandments specifically says thou shalt not kill. It does not say merely thou shalt not murder, which would imply only humans, but it says "Thou shalt not kill," meaning any living being.

Again, I do not support any certain group...but I do believe that there are hidden messages that can be found through many writings.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
Met with their own Armageddon how so

Many are bringign the essene teachings into their conciousness and trying to defeat the darkness infiltrating this world(known as the end times).
There is so much wisdom behind the teachings that people take at face value and do not see the meaning behind them. Man hear but do not hear as much as they see but trully do not see.

who knows how the Essene community disbanded, drifted off individually to meet their own death/mortality... in any case the Essenes ceased to be,
they met their personal end-times/armageddons

its my contention that the Essenes used the stories/tales/idealogies
of the Buddah, who they learned about from the Asian Traders & merchants which traveled in the ME

The life and times of Buddah...

other points:

the 'sign' of the fish... had more to do with the astrological age of Pisces
the Essenes not hurting animals, being vegetarians, all points back to Buddah(ism) practices and mindsets, worldviews

there's a year of study to follow up on the more complete truths surrounding the Essene community than whats being superfically presented here in a thread...
keep digging & good fortune

[edit on 18-5-2009 by St Udio]

top topics

join