It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran presidential hopeful, 12, wants to move Israel to Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Iran presidential hopeful, 12, wants to move Israel to Hawaii

www.haaretz.com

A 12-year-old Iranian schoolboy who hopes to unseat hardline president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has vowed that, if elected, he will resettle Israelis in Hawaii, The Scotsman reported on Friday.

"I will buy Hawaii, Obama's birthplace, from the United States and lease it to the Israelis who will go to live there - so that they don't kill children in Gaza," the Scottish daily quoted presidential candidate Kourosh Mozouni as saying.

The paper said Mozouni made the comments to reporters after he turned up to register holding his father's hand and waving a written campaign manifesto.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
At face value this story can be taken one way , but after reading the posted link in its entirety you may see it as a promising ray of light .

After reading the report I was left with the feeling that change might come with the coming elections in Iran . This boys story is but one example of something other then hate showing itself on the Iranian campaign trail .
IT would seem that this boy's story could be seen as some good old fashion propaganda waging against Iran's current leadership .

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What a brilliant Idea!

Lets see how the native Hawaiins react to having their land given to the Israeli's.

Shock horror, imagine if they formed a resistance?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The boy has a good Idea. Can you imagine how much better it would be if we had given Alaska or Hawaii to the jews instead of Palestine?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
why would iran get to own it and lease it to the Israelis. if the US is giving to anyone it would be straight to the Israelis. (who, by the way would never give up what they believe to be the holy land)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Brilliant 12 year old!

Just buy Hawaii, sounds odd, well i'm sure a country with a 100 Trillion dollar debt, would be more then happy to sell for some lump sum money to put into more defecit building activities (say schools for teaching how to be birdhouses?) to help everyone out. We'd sell it in a heartbeat, as long as we have rights to travel, which we would.

It's a fairly peaceful resolution if you ask me, as opposed to Jesus coming in on a white horse, and miles high of blood and guts.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Smart Kid. I can just see us giving Iran, Our BESTEST friend ever, our greatest vacation spot just so they have it leased to Israel, who will just up a move becasue they love Iran and hate where they live. Its a great plan for a Iranian kid who knows nothing but what his short, retard leader tells them. How about the Israel people get Antartica and make Iran lease it and force all their people down there, everybody wins then. Iran has nothing, Israel has less problems and we have less problems. Theres a win win situtation. And if they do try and make a ruckus, its cold and they'll just freeze and then we can have it back. Even better Israel makes money and we get Anartica back,lol. Good stuff.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

"I will buy Hawaii, Obama's birthplace, from the United States and lease it to the Israelis who will go to live there - so that they don't kill children in Gaza,"

Ah, the innocence of a child.

Sadly, Israel would probably begin to subjugate the Hawaiian population in a similar manner to the Gaza population. Also there is the glaring fact that Hawaii is not their "holy land".

Honestly, the only reasonable solution is to

a. combine Israel and Gaza into one nation and replace Hamas and the current Israeli government with a secular, humanist one.

b. return Israel to its original borders, remove the blockades on Gaza and replace both governments with secular, humanist ones.

As long as religious fervor remains rampant in the area, there will never be peace.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This boy actually seems to think that politics works by reasoning and making fair deals. I guess he'll learn soon enough it works by senseless violence and catering to mad egos. For example, does the boy know the US actually stole Hawaii from the natives. And frankly I'm pretty sure the natives don't want yet more unwanted residents. That said with all of Iran's oil I'd think they could probably come up with a lot of money and maybe enough to buy a whole state for Israel's citizens. But of course Israel citizens mostly have no interest in moving because religion gets in their way of that. Its the ego thing again.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Unless Iran has Sarah Palin type vision, they can't see Israel from Iran, so what does it really matter if Israel moves across the world. The spite will still pursue.

And since when does a 12 year olds opinion make the news?

[edit on 18/5/09 by xstealth]

top topics

join