It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please help with first time kissing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i have been dating a girl for about a week now. the most we have done up untill tonight is hold hands. well tonight as she was leaving i could just tell she wanted me to kiss her. she kept getting closer and closer and i kept stepping back.

thing is i am scared. i like her a lot and i know she likes me but i am just scared to kiss her. i know i have the green light but i can't make a move.

what the hell do i do?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It really depends on how you feel. If you want to kiss her and your scared to just act your way through it.

Look into her eyes longingly. Embrace her softly and bring her closer slowly. Then dip in gently for a nice comfortable kiss.

With any luck you won't stop there. The first step is a must though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a kiss is like a hug. Don't make it sloppy.. hold it for a second or two and then step back..

Don't go tongue. If this is your first time don't go tongue!!. And don't make it a peck.. hold it there for a couple of seconds and be gentle..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

Some great advice here. I would just like to add....lip balm! Something minty is really good. Soft, gentle, minty kisses that take their time are the best.....yum!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Some great advice here. I would just like to add....lip balm! Something minty is really good. Soft, gentle, minty kisses that take their time are the best.....yum!

Or strawberry---that's pretty yummy.I know it's more for chicks to wear but why do guys get to taste all the sexy flavours.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i think when i see her tomorrow i am just going to9 grab her and kiss her. best to face my fears i guess. i am just nervous. i have not kissed anyone besides my ex wife for the last 6 years. i feel like this is my first time all over again

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Don't think .... Kiss her good, kiss her soft, kiss her long!

It's like diving ... scary at first, then wet.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dont eat garlic first or spicy food unless she does to!

If poss brush your teeth as soon as poss before without her knowing if you can, minty and fresh...

Focus on lips if you are new to this and first time together for you to.

Long but tender and not sloppy, have passion but dont force yourself my friend, no bruised lips at first eh a gentle nibble is good biting is not (unless she is into that and makes it clear lol)!

Lead at first Kiss her be slightly dominant but gently, dont lean away look in her eyes and look at her lips close face contact, but dont go straight for it, make her know you are going to and want to kiss her but have some suspense first and lean to her teasing slightly, close to her but not quite then when you can see she really wants you to relax and do it just kiss her.

But then also dont lead after the initial kiss too much get a balance let her kiss you back and above all enjoy it very much a gentle kiss on the neck or ears is nice to its not all lips and tongues but NO HICKEYS at all, not good.

Have much fun, you are very lucky to feel as you do enjoy it!

Oh how I wish every kiss could be quite like the first ones in nerves and feelings eh...

Elf

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Don't be worried, at least you aren't a new comer to kissing at all. Make sure your breath is fresh and don't slop up your lips that's gross. I would go with what the other poster said and make it brief at first and let her come in for more, then you will be able to pick up on her kissing style easier instead of wondering how she likes it.

In the case of kissing, let the girl lead first they will always direct you.

Good luck...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

What guy in their right mind has time to put lip gloss on?

You don't want to focus too much on the kiss, or else you will be nervous the whole way through. And don't forget to close you eyes. It is kind of creepy kissing each other with your eyes locked on.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I thought you were eleven. Then you had an ex wife for 6 years. Cmon dude take a shot or two of your fave liquid courage, pansy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
I thought you were eleven. Then you had an ex wife for 6 years. Cmon dude take a shot or two of your fave liquid courage, pansy.

Bravo!
Best answer so far.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Dont forget to grab her ass!Chicks dig that.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Dont forget to grab her ass!Chicks dig that.

No kidding. Don't listen to the rest of these sissies. Grab her ass firmly with both hands, pull her close (forcefully, chicks love that) then shove your tongue down her throat. Long and hard.... Her moans will be moans of pleasure.

Follow that advice and chicks will be helpless to your powers.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You have been married and have a child and have to ask how to kiss?

Maybe that's why you got a divorce.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As soon as you see here next time say c'mer and grab her like she's the last life jacket and kiss her! You'll know what to do next

[edit on 7/9/2009 by beezwaxes]

new topics

top topics

join