It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO captured on tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
well lets see... if it looks like a balloon, is blown around by atmospheric vortexes like a balloon, and if its easy to get balloons and let release them...

whats more probable? cheap, easily accessible balloons?

or beings from outer space?

i'm gonna have to go with occams razor on this one.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mmm, pity it was shaky and the zoom was poor. Nothing that excites me though, sorry.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am not sure what those are. There are a lot of fleet sightings in Mexico however. The thing that makes me suspicious that this is a hoax or misidentification is on the users description of the video he said " they were hard to see because all the chemtrails". That kind of puts some doubt on it in my mind. Also he tagged the video with numerous things like "NWO" and "chemtrails", that makes him appear less credible. But with that said I am still not sure what those were. Either balloons or genuine UFO.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just as a point of interest- upon clicking on this link to youtube, if you look at the related videos there seem to be a far higher number if videos claiming footage of UFO's between April 2009 and May 2009.
for instance
tr.youtube.com...

tr.youtube.com...

not really looking too far into the legitimacy, just at the higher than normal number of supposed sightings at these dates!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello All! 1º Post

Please watch the motion of the light balls at 01:02s
and then at 02:30s

They look very similar, i almost had the feeling that the "path" of the orbs are the same used in the previous "animation", if you consider this to be hand-made.

Take Care

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfire9

Just curious to know more about that "strange" feeling you had when you saw the sphere.

Here's a case listed on the NUFORC site that describes some kind of telepathic influence.
NUFORC Report

Can you provide anything to either support or contradict?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I seen one in 2006 and I really would just like to know what it is. I seen one head into a small cloud and never leave. It moved in a straight line and went inside the cloud, at the current movement, it should of exited the other side in 3 seconds but never did. Fascinating.

Perhaps its some type of remote probe.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I hate to say this, I know the hopeful will groan but from the quality of that video it is impossible to rule out balloons. You can't tell if the movement is the cameras shakiness or the objects themselves moving.
For goodness sakes people.. Get a tripod or find something solid to set the camera on at the right angle. You can jury rig just about anything into a tripod if you are ingenuative enough.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
could be balloons but they are pretty high and moving on too straight a trajectory IMO. looks a lot like this video but according to the witnesses these things hovered for hours which balloons don't do

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I saw something similar only it was in the evening, they were reddish orange and flew faster and in closer proximity to one another, darting around each other like they were dancing, it was after I had telepathic communication with them, there were three,

Are these the same thing I saw, I don't know.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is your typical youtube superstar trash. Taking a look at his description of the video and you see he calls the cloud and haze chemtrials, so we know what kind of mind he is working with.

Then, go look at his other videos, and he seems to have over a dozen videos of this same, useless junk. So, this guy can magically video UFO's at will, something not many people can do, however we have no corresponding backup from the surrounding area or anything whatsoever. He is so wanting to find out what these things are, yet it seems he is just satisfied to put it up on youtube to satisfy some mental need, however not get corresponding video from others, contact real researchers (I mean come on, lol, if these things are so genuine then any researcher would gladly professionally document it) or even run down the street to Best Buy and buy a $24 tripod.

Not too serious about finding any answers, this guy. But I bet he gets his kicks from attention just like this.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
wow this is very interesting but somehow i can't understand why they didn't put the camera on a hard surface. this makes it alot easier to prove that they are not weather baloons or light figments next to the window paine. (light figments? umm YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN >.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
the video is very interesting.....there are many orbs

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Time to stop saying they are coming...Hell they are here !!!

Lets just admit it and let the enslavment begin...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join