It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO captured on tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
These here are definitely worth examining looks to be authentic although I'm not a CGI expert! there are so many it makes one wonder what they are doing. you can clearly see the movements are not regular and they disappear!

Here is the video link

video

What do you think??? ( poor camera work in the beginning) I did not film it!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Dwest]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Nice find, wrong part of the forum though. =)

wonder what it can be. I doubt jet planes would go freestyle flying around populated areas like that.

Great find.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

thanks! yeah I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum lol oops oh well its fixed now!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Very nice footage. A couple of observations and my opinion.

- NOT balloons (here is why)
- Independent movement at varying speeds
- Flight appears to be controlled & not blowing erratically in the wind
- Objects appear and disappear while in plain view

Video appears to be genuine UFOs, im not committing to Interplanetary Spacecraft but definitely Unidentified Flying Objects. Nice find.

S & F

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I cant wait till we have the technologie (probably already exists) to set a motion sensitive video camera that can zoom in at a couple of hundred times the original. This is a good find. S+F

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have actually seen the same thing back in 2006. In the Riverdale section of the Bronx. I will never forget it, I happened to look up and what I saw was exactly on the video. A cluster of metallic objects, very high up and moving across the sky. I happened to be wearing polarized sun glasses making the objects a lot more visible. When I took them off you can barely see them. To this day I have no clue as to what they were.

This is my first post with ATS and I look forward to future posts...
Great website....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What i do not understand. is why the camera seem's to avoid the first object? closer observation seem's to show wing's that are blurred, but i do not have proper tool's to study further for a tribunal,just myself.the rest of the object's look like balloons.and all that these hoaxster's are doing is destroying,years of legitamite work, that took year's to create.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
okay, who let all those mylar balloons loose?

well stop it, it excites the true believers.

thank you.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I remember seeing a video a while back that showed the exact kind of thing. It turned out it was either paper or birds in a thermal, can't remember which it was.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Shiny silver spheres are a real phenomena. I just wish I knew what they were. They seem to be have been around for some time. I know that I will generate criticism with this next statement, but some think that Percy Bysshe Shelley talked about them in his poem, To a Skylark.

"Keen as are the arrows
Of that silver sphere
Whose intense lamp narrows
In the white dawn clear
Until we hardly see -- we feel, that it is there."

Others claim that gazing balls, a common garden ornament, are actually recreations of the orbs we have seen over the years. Check out this site:Silver Spheres, Gazing Balls, UFO's & Me

Anyway, nice video

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That right there folks was the EXACT ufo i saw. It was round and looks very reflective and let me tell you what... that # GOs! as in like ZOOM and he is gone. Search my other user name: mrfire99 i forgot the pw to that account but i made a thread about it. You guy remember seeing that video of a person who was chasing tornados around Oklahoma and it got a footage of that ufo which zoomed past the tornado. Well that is what that sphere we see here is it. It is the real deal and the feeling that i got when i saw that sphere.. it was strange.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mrfire9]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Great footage!

And
what isn't a balloon these days?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
lol yeah balloons that MUST be it LOL you people have to be kidding me.. geez! I mean come on really? Balloons? im sorry this is out of character for me but I find it a little silly that someone can call these objects balloons!

seems like a lazy way out! ( No offense)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nice footage, although it isn't the first time I see these kind of UFO's.

Other videos over the years have shown the same independent and intelligent movement at varying speeds.

The problem I have is with the crappy camera man, the speed of the UFO's could be exaggerated by his stupid movements.

Other than that, looks real enough.

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Great footage, I don't think balloons move like that.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes I agree with your camera comment! it makes things rather difficult...

I was just curious about the object on the right of the screen? did anyone else notice that? it seems like he avoids it altogether, is it a bug? lol what is it?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
While I'll say that it doesn't look quite like balloons to me, it is possible for objects in the sky to be blown around at different speeds. The wind speed at a certain layer can be much faster than the wind at another. However, those usually are as far as I know, very distinct layers in our atmosphere, and those seem too close together to be reacting to a change of wind speeds at different altitudes.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So that's what the debate boils down to? That balloons close together wouldn't generally fly at different speeds -- or at least speeds as (slightly) different as those shown in the video? That's really not a whole lot to base an argument on, is it?

Other than that they:

* don't seem to be very big
* are different colors
* aren't flashing regularly
* don't make any extremely unusual movements (right angle turns, etc.)
* aren't moving at extremely high speeds

So what's all that add up to?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Nohup]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

Nah those aren't balloons. I think I may have seen a wing flap at one point or another. I'll bet seagulls on this one. No way of knowing though for sure.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's really hard to see these objects when the sky is so hazy from the chemtrails.

a double believer here

top topics

<<   2 >>

join